Brentwood doctor pleads not guilty to injuring cyclists- Mtbr.com
    yeah, uh............bikes

Brentwood doctor pleads not guilty to injuring cyclists

I'm in shock after reading this article, the comments are especially disturbing. I'm not sure what else I can say, here's the article.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...twood-phy.html

mtbr member
    Some of the comments made by people condoning the doctors actions are very disturbing.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaFish
    I'm in shock after reading this article, the comments are especially disturbing.
    One comment I found especially disturbing:

I sympathize with the good doctor. Why were the cyclists riding so close to his car that they could not stop or swerve? The level of smugness cyclists exude is extremely annoying. Cyclists feel that because they are "doing something for the enviroment" they have the right to force cars off of the road; witness the jackasses in LA that like to clog the roads suring rush hours.

Cyclists, you may have tons of smug and self-righteousness on YOUR side, but we have 2 tons+ of steel and rubber on OUR side. Stay in your lanes, obey the laws that you expect car drivers to and stop acting like twits on wheels.

disturbing, yes, but I think that perspective has a lot to do with it also. I certainly don't think that the non-violent approach is the best approach in this case. I'd say it's more like "speak softly but carry a big stick". Swerve at me and run me off the road and you better pray that I don't catch up to you at a red light or a stop sign. I'll just keep my pace, shut my mouth, and try to catch you. Personally, I'm prepared to inflict as much violence upon them as their 2-ton vehicle can inflict upon me.

Old man on a bike
    So what's the point, you think lawyers advise their clients to plead guilty? May as well ask for reform of our legal system. From what I've seen in comment boards, especially in response to media stories about cyclists being injured by motorists, even here on mtbr, there are those who feel automobiles have special rights...
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

The Mud Stud
    This brentwood doctor is bent. So are the people responding. Does everyone on the road hate us lol?

mtbr member
    Similar Story and the results here...

http://www.record-eagle.com/friday/l...016100224.html
    Don't infer malice when ignorance so easily applies.

Frt Range, CO
    The message to me is, "watch out and lay low." There's mean people out there and some of them want to hurt us. One of the victims in this case had to have his nose re-attached, was in the hospital several weeks. Even if they get a big settlement, I'll bet they wished they had ignored the doctor instead of chasing him down.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    So what's the point, you think lawyers advise their clients to plead guilty? May as well ask for reform of our legal system. From what I've seen in comment boards, especially in response to media stories about cyclists being injured by motorists, even here on mtbr, there are those who feel automobiles have special rights...
    Yep we are a land of entitlement. Who cares what happens to others as long as I get to work on time, to the mall on time, to a date on time, etc.. This doctor obviously decided since he works in the ER and saves lives that automatically sets his karma counter much higher than everyone else so he can do what he wants to anyone else outside the operating room because he does good work. It's a lot like Angelina Jolie and her smugness. "Oh I adopted a few children from poor nations and did some donating and rallying so it's only fair I have a multi-million dollar mansion, million of dollars in cars, clothes, jewelry, and jets because I help people. For shame those normal people living off of 30k a year for not donating half their paycheck to charities. Freaking hypocrites the lot of them. The only thing in my opinion that inflates when people earn lots of money is their ego.

Thanks to this douchebag's money he will have a top attorney and probably completely avoid jail time. He will get a slap on the wrist and that's it because our legal system is set up to protect the rich and punish the poor.
    It's easy to make a buck, it's much harder to make a difference."

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Bringer
    This brentwood doctor is bent. So are the people responding. Does everyone on the road hate us lol?
    Uh, YEAH! all those non-riding drivers out there really DO hate us.

I also think this moron doctor will get off without a day in jail. It's only money to him.

mtbr member
    One guy said "how fast must he have been going to smash through the back window?" The real question should be "how fast must the doctor have been driving to get in front of the cyclists?" However fast the cyclists were going, the car was going faster. If the cyclist were speeding, then also must have been the driver of the car.
    "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"

i call it a kaiser blade
    May 2008
    i hate the arrogant attitude of those *******s writing the comments.

so he's justified in trying to kill cyclists who had the right to use that road?

because they don't ride as fast as some jackass in a two ton SUV?

gotcha.

Maaaaan
    I couldn't get the article to download, but I think they are talking about Brentwood in S. California.

I don't know what happened, but the rodies in CA are unbelievable in their behavior.
    I grew up in the Bay Area and had many run-ins with bikers, and I was one of them.
    I remember on more than one occasion, tooting my horn a couple of times to let them know I was there, on back country roads that were very windy, in a vain attempt to get them to go single file for a minute so I could pass. They would spread out even more, then give you the middle finger while snickering at you. It was truly unbelievable.
    That aside, CA drivers are among the worst in the country. I hear complaints about the drivers here in Vegas, where I live now, but it isn't nearly as bad here, as it is in the Bay Area or L.A.
    Those kinds of behaviors from both sides, start wars.
    The rodies around Pleasanton used to not only block the local roads with an attitude, but they also made some real smartass comments to mountain bikers like myself, that were riding to the trail heads in the area along the local roadways.
    I'm not condoning murder, but you sure want to kick someone's ass all over the shoulder.
    Communist Party Member Since 1917.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I'm not condoning murder, but you sure want to kick someone's ass all over the shoulder.
    Hahahah yeah I know what you mean, but still going after someone with a 2 ton SUV when they are on a 20 lb bike is a little over the top. Just follow them and when they stop pick your fight then on even ground and be a man. Instead the doctor decided to commit a deadly act of violence with a large weapon. He deserves to go to jail for attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNickels
    Hahahah yeah I know what you mean, but still going after someone with a 2 ton SUV when they are on a 20 lb bike is a little over the top. Just follow them and when they stop pick your fight then on even ground and be a man.
    exactly, i've always wondered if I could punch thru a side window, I don't think they're tempered. Never been provoked and lucky enough to catch the asshat............yet.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    exactly, i've always wondered if I could punch thru a side window, I don't think they're tempered. Never been provoked and lucky enough to catch the asshat............yet.
    Forget punching through the glass just put a car door into someone. Hurts quite a bit. Trust me I know from experience. A guy opened his door into me once when I was riding my bike down the street. I went ass over elbows in an instant.

Old man on a bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericmopar
    I couldn't get the article to download, but I think they are talking about Brentwood in S. California.

I don't know what happened, but the rodies in CA are unbelievable in their behavior.
    I grew up in the Bay Area and had many run-ins with bikers, and I was one of them.
    I remember on more than one occasion, tooting my horn a couple of times to let them know I was there, on back country roads that were very windy, in a vain attempt to get them to go single file for a minute so I could pass. They would spread out even more, then give you the middle finger while snickering at you. It was truly unbelievable.
    That aside, CA drivers are among the worst in the country. I hear complaints about the drivers here in Vegas, where I live now, but it isn't nearly as bad here, as it is in the Bay Area or L.A.
    Those kinds of behaviors from both sides, start wars.
    The rodies around Pleasanton used to not only block the local roads with an attitude, but they also made some real smartass comments to mountain bikers like myself, that were riding to the trail heads in the area along the local roadways.
    FWIW I was riding my mountain bike on a relatively windy road here in the bay area Friday afternoon, Skyline Blvd/Hwy 35 on the peninsula near where I live, and some asshat came up behind me (I knew he was there, it was easy to hear him coming up) and honked his bloody horn as he got right behind me. I hate that, just startles and annoys. The shoulder was non existent there and there was ample room and vision to pass, which after a moment he did. Funny thing was he was holding up several cars behind him, go figure (and there wasn't a lot of traffic on the road, so am pretty sure he was doing the holding up). I really hate guys who think since they're driving a car they expect me to get out of their way when with a little patience they'll be fine, I have a right to the road, too.

Generally I agree about California drivers, though, particularly left lane sitters on the interstate and people talking on phones. We do have some roadies (certainly not even the majority) around here who occupy too much road sometimes, no doubt, but the biggest problem here are the drivers and motorcyclists going too fast and not respecting the cyclist right to use the road as well.

Just my .02...
    suum quique

Forget punching through the glass just put a car door into someone. Hurts quite a bit. Trust me I know from experience. A guy opened his door into me once when I was riding my bike down the street. I went ass over elbows in an instant.
    ha, yeah I have a similar incident. A lady in a sebring stopped quickly in front of me while i had my head turned around to ask a guy pushing his Harley if he needed any help. I turned back around in time to see the car, hit the bumper, fly up onto the trunk and almost into the backseat, all with my bike still clipped on. I laughed, she was scared i was hurt. After assuring I was fine, except for bruised ego, I rode off still chuckling. Absolutely my fault.

squish is good
    Sounds to me like this is a slam dunk case for the Doc to go to jail, regardless of the cyclists behavior. What he did was assault them with a deadly weapon. He admitted intent and he executed a plan. Even if they were asshats that were blocking the road he didn't have to do what he did, and admitting that he intended to "teach them a lesson" to the cops is a nail in his jailhouse coffin.

Let say your walking through the mall and a couple people get in your way. If you ask them to move and they don't that doesn't give you the right to start assaulting them. Same thing here.

I'd bet money he's gonna do some jail time. Either that or they will fine the tar out of him.
    Bike good, work bad.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I'd bet money he's gonna do some jail time. Either that or they will fine the tar out of him.
    Nah he's rich

Being rich = good attorney

Also with his service as an ER doctor he will get plenty of doctors as character witnesses and suddenly he will get a slap on the wrist because we can't lose a great ER doctor. He saves lives goddamnit who cares if he almost killed 2 people! Did I mention he saves people in his job?

haha

Maaaaan
    Nah he's rich

Also with his service as an ER doctor he will get plenty of doctors as character witnesses and suddenly he will get a slap on the wrist because we can't lose a great ER doctor. He saves lives goddamnit who cares if he almost killed 2 people! Did I mention he saves people in his job?

haha
    He'll get off, because juries in CA are prejudiced against bikes.

In a case out of Danville CA. a women who was known to commit acts of roadrage and was certified insane, got of the hook.

On the other hand, this was a area in which the rodies were notorious for riding miles on twisty roads, that were only about a lane and a half wide, while deliberately blocking traffic.
    That's why the local jury was acting the way they did in the first place.
    I'm a bicyclist and am aware of the problems bikers face, but even I get pissed off, when the SOBs take up whole lanes on blind curves, on two lane roads that keep twisting for miles at a time.

I only blow my horn when they totally ignore a person, and even then I try to "toot" first, rather than lay on the horn.

It's funny, on Skyline on the Peninsula there are signs that say, "bikes ride in single file".
    They never do, not even to let someone pass.

Like I said, the battle is two sided nowadays.

squish is good

In a case out of Danville CA. a women who was known to commit acts of roadrage and was certified insane, got of the hook.
    But our doctor is still guilty of and even admitted guilt of committing a crime. It doesn't matter if the stupid roadies deserved it, that's not how our judicial system works. It wasn't self defense, it wasn't the result of any physical or emotional abuse, unless you consider getting the finger an emotional abuse. He has no excuse for his actions.

Perhaps the certification of insanity was what got the psycho lady of the hook...
    Bike good, work bad.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Nah he's rich

haha
    Unfortunately you are right, they will parade out all the people he has helped and say he is a caring doctor, not a raging driver intent on killing cyclists. If the personality does not fit, you must acquit. Worked for OJ.

Frt Range, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    ...It doesn't matter if the stupid roadies deserved it, that's not how our judicial system works. It wasn't self defense, it wasn't the result of any physical or emotional abuse, unless you consider getting the finger an emotional abuse. He has no excuse for his actions....
    It appears the roadies had a verbal altercation w/the Doc, then chased him on their bikes, then the Doc slammed on his brakes. The roadies had every chance to disengauge, they didn't, it contributed to the incident. The Doc isn't going to get everything you guys are hoping for, the roadies chased him, they were asking for trouble.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by pursuiter
    It appears the roadies had a verbal altercation w/the Doc, then chased him on their bikes, then the Doc slammed on his brakes. The roadies had every chance to disengauge, they didn't, it contributed to the incident. The Doc isn't going to get everything you guys are hoping for, the roadies chased him, they were asking for trouble.
    That's the point a jurist may see as intent. If he'd hit the gas instead it would have been a non-issue. I can't see the riders catching him if he just keeps on driving.

As for breaking windows, I prefer to break off the side mirrors. Well, I used to anyway. I've done it 3 times and didn't get caught, but I did see the light and now I just get the plate number and call it in with my cell phone.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Old man on a bike

On the other hand, this was a area in which the rodies were notorious for riding miles on twisty roads, that were only about a lane and a half wide, while deliberately blocking traffic.
    That's why the local jury was acting the way they did in the first place.
    I'm a bicyclist and am aware of the problems bikers face, but even I get pissed off, when the SOBs take up whole lanes on blind curves, on two lane roads that keep twisting for miles at a time.

I only blow my horn when they totally ignore a person, and even then I try to "toot" first, rather than lay on the horn.

It's funny, on Skyline on the Peninsula there are signs that say, "bikes ride in single file".
    They never do, not even to let someone pass.

Like I said, the battle is two sided nowadays.
    Yeah, we've definitely had some poor jury results in car vs bike trials here.

I drive Skyline on a daily basis, rarely see side by side roadies. Some riding too far from the fogline sometimes, sometimes not pulling over after a reasonable time on the twisty parts, but "never", now you're sounding like a car idiot. There's times I'm going down 84 to town on my road bike, though, and the damn cars are too slow (but many do pull over, guess there's something about having a cyclist on their tail for a while) Reminds me the other day driving down 84 and had some woman driving very tentatively in front of me (it's a very twisty road for 3+ miles with no passing zones) and a cyclist I'd passed earlier on 35 caught up and after about a 1/2 mile screamed "Oh, come on!" but the gal never did pull over for either of us...
    suum quique

squish is good
    Quote Originally Posted by pursuiter
    It appears the roadies had a verbal altercation w/the Doc, then chased him on their bikes, then the Doc slammed on his brakes. The roadies had every chance to disengauge, they didn't, it contributed to the incident.
    Maybe that could factor in if the defense can convince the jury that he was in fear for his life or something but I still think the "I wanted to teach them a lesson" comment indicates that he intended to cause harm to them. Thats assault. Period. At minimum he commited assault with a deadly weapon.

The Doc isn't going to get everything you guys are hoping for, the roadies chased him, they were asking for trouble.
    Personally I think the roadies sound like total douche-bags but that isn't an excuse for people to go around attacking people with their cars. If I punched every person that made me angry I'd have gone to jail a long time ago and would probably still be there. Maybe the prosecution should look at charging the cyclists with something as well but their actions does not dismiss or in any way excuse what the not so good doc did.
    Bike good, work bad.

DB4L
    May 2008
    The comments are morbid and this is why some cyclists go armed. The twits driving the tanks need to get that cyclists are considered vehicles and should be treated as so. When I go roadie for a day motorists are often mean and daring. They throw beer bottles and cut me as close as possible. Some days I wish I could put a M1A1 Carbine in my bike rack and see if the same crap happens. Otherwise a frame pump with lead tape woven around the handle should suffice. Grams? More like 5 pounds. Perfect bludgeon .

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Just get a Mossberg J.I.C. 500 shot gun and strap it over your shoulder.

That should back people off.

Maaaaan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikinfoolferlife
    Yeah, we've definitely had some poor jury results in car vs bike trials here.

I drive Skyline on a daily basis, rarely see side by side roadies. Some riding too far from the fogline sometimes, sometimes not pulling over after a reasonable time on the twisty parts, but "never", now you're sounding like a car idiot. There's times I'm going down 84 to town on my road bike, though, and the damn cars are too slow (but many do pull over, guess there's something about having a cyclist on their tail for a while) Reminds me the other day driving down 84 and had some woman driving very tentatively in front of me (it's a very twisty road for 3+ miles with no passing zones) and a cyclist I'd passed earlier on 35 caught up and after about a 1/2 mile screamed "Oh, come on!" but the gal never did pull over for either of us...
    I haven't lived in the Bay Area for 5 yrs, so maybe the CHP finally issued enough tickets to get things under control, along Skyline and the surrounding area.

Like I said in an earlier post. I don't condone murder, but you sure get pissed off.
    I never got POed about a small wait to get around cyclists safely, just the ultra anal a-holes that were doing the middle finger thing and blocking.
    Those that are making blanket statements about bikers having the same rights on the road as cars are correct, but on the flip side of the coin, you can't block the normal flow of traffic either.
    Like I said before, it's become two sided.

Glad to Be Alive
    He also faces one count of misdemeanor reckless driving causing injury in an incident with another cyclist on the same road in March.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Jan 2009
    Just get a Mossberg J.I.C. 500 shot gun and strap it over your shoulder.

That should back people off.
    Seriously!!!! I think it'd be quite the comic relief to get some 1:1 airsoft toys and strap em on like the real thing.

See how much "space" that gets you.

Sorry, I know I'm a newbie. As well as a newb to CA as only being here 2 years this time around, but I am also a motorcyclist and paintballer and dirtbiker. Anyway, I've not had any issue with roadies yet and hope I never do. I have more issues no matter what form of transport I'm in/on with idiots in cages.

I really wish the local media outlets including the TV, Newspapers, etc would start posting and running common LAWS like the SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT ones and the 5 or more vehicles you should pull over stuff. I think if they would blurb those for a minute during the news and what not and let people know that they can be cited for those infractions that it would help everyone out here on the left coast get along a bit more.

I swear that this is the worst place to drive in. And I've driven in all 50 of the US states as well as a lot of Asia and most of Canada. But this Left Lane crap gets the best of me everytime.

Sorry for the rant... Hope you all have a great ride the next time out.

DM

squish is good
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    I really wish the local media outlets including the TV, Newspapers, etc would start posting and running common LAWS like the SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT ones and the 5 or more vehicles you should pull over stuff. I think if they would blurb those for a minute during the news and what not and let people know that they can be cited for those infractions that it would help everyone out here on the left coast get along a bit more.
    That is an outstanding idea. As well as the po-po actually citing people for driving slow in the left lane and blocking traffic. I feel like that never gets tickets but I've been pulled over for 4mph over because the SOB was bored and had nothing better to do. That really ticked me off, had to take a day off work to go to court just to have the judge ask if I mouthed off to him to deserve this automatic throw out ticket, which he promptly dismissed.

Anyways, yeah, it seems the closer you get to urban highways the less people pay attention to the stay left except to pass. I thank god I live in a very rural area where most major cities are about an hour and a half away.
    Bike good, work bad.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Police testimony goes against him, clearly indicating road rage in wanting to "teach a lesson." There's been messages emailed by cyclist groups warning against the doctor's behavior in his car prior to the incident. There's also a comment by an ER worker, who apparently have worked with the doctor:

http://www.insidesocal.com/crime&cou...ristopher.html

Rick B. said:

I worked with Chris Thompson in the emergency room in Montebello, for about four years. He is extemely narcissistic, a rageholic. When I heard what he did, I had no doubt that he intended to injure these riders, and I hope he gets an appropriate sentence.

RB, RN
    Being an ER doctor doesn't make him any more honorable. I think people have been watching too many TV shows.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I wish more cops would ticket people for these little things because it would make people more likely to actually follow these laws, but at the same time I know if cops started ticketing individuals for these minor infractions there would be a huge public outcry because many people feel the law doesn't apply to them.

Rick B. said:

I worked with Chris Thompson in the emergency room in Montebello, for about four years. He is extemely narcissistic, a rageholic. When I heard what he did, I had no doubt that he intended to injure these riders, and I hope he gets an appropriate sentence.

RB, RN
    That's what they refer to as hearsay.

Captain Underpants
    Ahh, the good old days. One of the reasons why I stopped riding on the road. I used to enjoy riding into Danville and P-town from Concord every week, but when all the a$$holes started riding road bikes I gave it up. Right around the time "Breaking Away" came out, if I remember correctly.

Oct 2005
    The comments are scary. There needs to be more bike usage education for drivers, as well as bicyclists.

The Martian
    Jan 2007

No, it's what they refer to as a character witness. You can bet the lawyers will coach him in phrasing/writing his observations in such a way that they will stand in court.

I'm just messing with you
    All it takes is a small piece of porcelain thrown at the window. Break a spark plug, pick up pieces of the white porcelain and there you go, same effect, no broken hand.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Send his name and a copy of his comments and previous encounters with
    cyclists to every insurance company- "Think before you insure this guy".

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    I'm in shock after reading this article, the comments are especially disturbing. I'm not sure what else I can say, here's the article.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...twood-phy.html
    I thought that very few people in the responses let the driver off the hook.

What I find sad about these responses, is the fact that even though many people condemn the act, at the same time they sympathize with the frustration. THAT is something for which certain segments of the road cycling community share a bit of responsibility.

I lived in CA for a few years, and the roadie culture was pretty shocking to me. I have been on group rides where I was very much embarrassed by how inconsiderate they were of the other users (cars) . I'm sorry, but if I were going 20 MPH in my car and people were piling up behind me, I'd pull over. Why should it be different if you are on a bike? If I am holding up traffic, I try to let them by when I can, whether I'm in my car or on a bike. It's just common courtesy. Not these people. They would not even ride single file up a hill. Yeah, some drivers really are total d-bags, but treating everyone like they are d-bags just gives us a bad name (I consider myself a part-time roadie).

All that said, there is really no discussion about this guy. I hope he does some real time. I think most of the people posting comments feel the same way.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Quote:
    Rick B. said:

RB, RN

No it's not (unless you're referring to someone other than RB testifying that RB said that). It's character evidence. If you're interested, you can look at Rule 404 of the Federal Rules of Evidence (or similar state rules).

Jan 2009

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by kapusta
    I'm sorry, but if I were going 20 MPH in my car and people were piling up behind me, I'd pull over. Why should it be different if you are on a bike? If I am holding up traffic, I try to let them by when I can, whether I'm in my car or on a bike. It's just common courtesy.
    And if you (Not you the poster but a person in general) are on a bike and are "following road rules" as they apply to cars then you are required by law to pull over and let someone pass you if you are causing congestion. I personally just hate having anyone on my tail at any time PERIOD!!! Whether in Car, Bicycle, OR Motorcycle. Though it rarely happens I'm more than happy to pull over or wave someone around. I feel it's the proper thing to do and HOPE (though that dream is fading out here in CA) that they would do the same for me.

As I explained to my GF. That sign that says... "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" is A. On a BLACK AND WHITE sign. That MEANS IT'S A RULE!!!! The YELLOW AND BLACK signs are CAUTIONARY signs. It DOES NOT MATTER if you are doing 100 in a 55!!!! If someone catches up to you whether they have disco lights going or not you should pull over and let them by (or stop and get your fast driving award).

BUT it don't matter if one person is speeding and is caught up to. It says nothing about that. It does say... SLOWER... so if you are SLOWER than the next guy LET HIM AROUND. It's not rocket science AND it is the law.

In regards to this doctor issue. If you are in a car... and are passed by bicyclists. THEN YOU SUCK AS A DRIVER!!!!! If you PASS them which in all probability happens more often, KEEP GOING. It does not matter if they are keeping up with you or not. Just DRIVE. You are in a CAGE for crying out loud. What the hell are they going to do? So one takes off a mirror??? Tell me you don't have a cell phone! If you are being bothered you call the cops. You can follow or you can stop or you can go. But if you are being bothered call someone who is LEGALLY allowed to deal with it. Attempted murder is just that.

Sorry for the long winded rant. And this is not meant to point fingers at anyone in particular.

DM

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    No it's not (unless you're referring to someone other than RB testifying that RB said that
    That was my point. If RB would testify it would be legit, but if they just used that line, then it's heresay and not the same as testimony.

Members who have read this thread: 0