BLOGS - they don't work, has MTBR stopped supporting them???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New question here. BLOGS - they don't work, has MTBR stopped supporting them???

OK, seriously WTF is up with the damned Blogs? Does MTBR intend to fix this or should we give the fock up on them???
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

mtbr member
    Wouldn't this be a thread for "Site Feedback?"
    Mike
    2011 Moto Fly Pro

mtbr member
    Yes it would and has been several time, but since none of the admins/owners seem to be getting back to any of those threads I thought maybe it would get a reply here. Very astute of you to know where stuff belongs though.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaLL6
    Wouldn't this be a thread for "Site Feedback?"
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

mtbr member
    In case anyone's interested, finally got a response from Gregg on this matter. Below is the message I sent via the online contact messaging for MTBR and the response and my repsonse ..........

To: Gregg Kato <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE: MTB Comment Email

Greg,
    Thanks for getting back to me, was just getting very frustrated with the entire situation and lack of response from several threads on the matter. After spending time inputting two long entries only for them to not show up and it be a known problem that could have easily been posted as a sticky to the forums saying they weren't working, don't waste your time updating them - very frustrating for those who take the time to try and make an interesting Blog.
    I think those of us who maintain or used to maintain a Blog on MTBR would really appreciate an update to the effect of the e-mail you sent me. Personally if I continue to Blog, I will move it to another site, as MTBR just is not reliable, maybe there's no money in the Blog side of thing for advertisers and hence the lack of caring or support, either way, I'm done.

Lynx

.................................................. .........................................

At 20:51 07-04-11, you wrote:
    Hello LyNx,

No decision has yet been made.

We would not delete the whole damn thing without alerting people who have contributed stories and content first.

One thing we are looking at is a forum upgrade and whether that buys us additional tools to combat the spammers in the blogs.

Sorry for the state of flux.

-gregg

.................................................. .................................................. .......

-----Original Message-----
    From: .................................................. ..
    Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 1:54 PM
    To: Gregg Kato
    Subject: MTB Comment Email

Name: LyNx
    Company:
    Message: Would like to know...OK, seriously WTF is up with the damned Blogs? Does MTBR intend to fix this or should we give the fock up on them???

Would at least appreciate an answer as this has been asked by quite a few members with no response from MTBR. Please either fix them or just delete the god damned things.

Members who have read this thread: 0