Quote Originally Posted by Squeeze View Post
26Ē BMX Framed twenty6er - $200

Does this count? I'm not a BMX guy but I can't imagine this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
The fork and bars are correct itís just how the bike was parked with them facing to the rear. BMX bikes can spin the bars and fork in an entire 360į rotation. Unlike normal bikes.
Quote Originally Posted by dbhammercycle View Post
I don't disagree with DJ, but once the bars and fork are facing in the right direction the brake lever should be rotated around to the correct position also. It looks like the brake lever is facing in the right direction while the fork, bar and stem are backwards.
Good catch, I missed the brake lever facing that way, the mind boggles. At least itís an easy fix.
Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
Backwards stem and fork, bars and brake lever are facing forward.

That's one mixed up bike assembler.
Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
I can tell you guys don't know anything about DCBMX.
Quote Originally Posted by dbhammercycle View Post
Even in DCBMX, it is customary to remove the circular plastic cardboard box spacer from the outside of the rear hub axle prior to being photographed for sale. Although, it does imply the bike has not yet been ridden to the 7-11 for a cherry freeze.
Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Sack! View Post
I don't have a clue what DCBMX is but it looks to me like the stem and fork are oriented correctly with each other, they just need to rotated 180* so the axle offset is forward and then the bars would need to flipped 180* due to the angle of the grips and then the lever mounted correctly. I'm aware of BMX bikes that can spin the front 360* but those have a special configuration for cables and it doesn't appear that frame is set up for that configuration. Wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Forest Rider View Post
Is this the bike one of the members here just received in the mail?
I can't quite tell what is wrong. Like mentioned above the stem/fork are oriented properly. However, the bars are configured for a rider to sit down and ride off. Spinning the steering 180* would have the bars tilted back too far.

Unsure if this was set up this way for shipping or if it was really assembled improperly.
Or it was set up this way on purpose for purposes of this thread so everybody could pick apart what is wrong. LOL
All you gotta do is take the bars off, leave them exactly how they are in the pic, then spin the front end 180 degrees and put that bars back on.
This is correct and basically what I said. The detangler as they are called is not on this bike. The piece that keeps the cables from getting messed up in a 360į rotation. After my post above I realized it didnít have one but I was correct in saying the fork bars stem are all correct and just need to be spun around and facing the right way. The brake lever however that dbhamner noticed is facing the wrong way. Itís bizzaro 101.

Hereís the special piece that BMX bikes have that allows the 360į rotation which this bike doesnít have.

Name:  B1EB2C32-56BF-4B05-B0E4-A8D9F04C90CA.jpeg
Views: 53
Size:  33.3 KB

All you gotta do is take the bars off, leave them exactly how they are in the pic, then spin the front end 180 degrees and put that bars back on.
Ahh.. yes that is correct, good catch. I didnít notice the bars are facing the right way just mounted on the stem which is facing the wrong way as well as the fork. Someone needs to set the crack pipe down several hours before assembly.