Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    turtles make me hot
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    Even if one is left handed?
    Really, man... That's how I eat.
    I like turtles

In dog years, I'm dead.
    Ever see brake levers mounted backwards (facing the rider)? In college I used to see a guy riding a bike like that. Never saw him apply the brakes though. Not sure how he didn't go OTB. Or maybe he did.
    Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.... (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

mtbr member

DeLuxe!!!!

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-huffy-bwf.jpg
    I would advise not taking my advice.

Moderator Moderator
    Super deluxe when it rains

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Wish I could have gotten a picture but saw someone riding with their stem backwards Wednesday coming home from work. Handlebar, levers and fork were correct but stem was over the top tube. It was an older bike as well so it looked to be at least a 90mm stem.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryman View Post
    Super deluxe when it rains

Definitely, shoots extra water in front of your wheel for full-on hydroplaning.
    I brake for stinkbugs

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by jestep View Post
    Another in Austin. We're winning it today...

Attachment 1096989

I actually wonder if anyone's gotten rid of a bike for this reason. I can just imagine someone complaining about how twitchy the steering is when they have an 88 degree headtube on their road bike with a backwards fork.

Kawasaki has always been a bit different.

I had a Kawasaki motorcycle once that had the carburetor mounted inside the crank cover. The worst part was that it was a finicky sucker and needed adjusting quite often. Opening up that cover to get to it was a pita.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    I reckon putting forks on backwards is not a good idea?

mtbr member
    The Pros Closet on ebay. I bought a frame from them once...

2007 KHS DJ-300 Mountain Bike Frameset 17" MEDIUM Alloy Dirt Jump 26" Manitou | eBay

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwjnky View Post
    Wish I could have gotten a picture but saw someone riding with their stem backwards Wednesday coming home from work. Handlebar, levers and fork were correct but stem was over the top tube. It was an older bike as well so it looked to be at least a 90mm stem.
    I've seen this a bunch. Lots of older people with bad backs and DUIs in the area

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
    the Target near me has this fat bike- I noticed the backwards fork over 6 months ago and put a sticker on it. I saw it again a few months later and mentioned to a manager that there was a bike in the bike department with a backwards fork and "someone even put a sticker on it to make the point." the next time I saw the bike a month or two later, the fork was pointed the correct direction because someone had turned it around, along with the bars. no one bothered to fix it, they just turned the bars backwards. in response, I put another sticker on the other side of the fork. it was still sitting there the last time I checked a week or two ago. I have made a hobby out of checking on this bike. my wife is not nearly as amused by this as I am.

update- I stopped in the same Target yesterday and the bike is still there. it has two "fork direction" stickers but there by yours truly, and a sticker on the front of the fork that says "front," with the sticker facing the back of the bike. the same bike is still sitting there with a backwards fork for over one year. because I have too much time on my hands, I have mentioned this to employees twice and emailed Target corporate to draw attention to the issue. zero response.

I live to bike
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    I suppose this qualifies:

Ok, that has to be a joke.
    Stop in at Element Sports. www.elementsport.com
    Get Out! Have Fun!

I live to bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingtaco View Post
    Assembled thousands of bikes, never found one with the fork backwards in the shipping box. People that put bikes in boxes all day long have more common sense than a low wage assembler that doesn't give a flying rat.
    That's hard to believe. I own a shop and have worked in shops for years. Most bikes come with the fork backwards, makes it easier to fit in the box. Of course, if the stem is installed, it's all forward, just the whole thing has been turned around to fit in the box. Betting that many of these bikes come that way, and the "assembler" thinks he's straightening it out by loosening the stem and turning it around, but leaving the fork backwards!

When I ship a bike, I turn the fork and stem around to fit it in the box. Some bikes (like larger sizes) won't fit in the box at all unless you do.
    Stop in at Element Sports. www.elementsport.com
    Get Out! Have Fun!

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwiffle View Post
    Ok, that has to be a joke.
    Oh no, you get quite a workout pushing that stand around the room. Doesn't work on carpet so well, though.

I wonder if they thought it was just for balance and you pedal the bike backwards? But surely they would have noticed the resistance wheel that the bike's wheel rests on.

Maybe the art director thought putting it on the back would block the view of the product too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Sack! View Post
    Remember, there's always quilting and knitting if pedalling becomes too tough.

Mr. Buck E. Fikes
    ERMERGERD!!!

I found one today on craigslist.

26" Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-bassackwards.jpg

mtbr member
    This is a new one, backwards fork, backwards stem, bars mounted so you can ride it this way.
    Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-new-begium.jpg
    I would advise not taking my advice.

Moderator Moderator
    I think the backward stem is an adaptation to create a more rearward riding position since if you hit a pothole and that fork flexed a little = instant superman.

beer is good

Seen at a trailhead...

Ready to ride!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-96dpifork00001.jpg  

Steve
    "looking California, feeling Minnesota"

mtbr member
    This is the funniest sh!t I've seen in a while.
    I've never noticed backwards forks in any of our Big box stores...then again I never thought someone could be so stupid! LOL. I have to be on the lookout for these next time just to give myself a laugh haha.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Nels View Post
    Ready to ride!
    Thats the nicest fork I have seen mounted backwards, thats incredible.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Someone that parks in the same work garage as I do.
    Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-whaaaaat.jpg
    Flotilla or Buffet.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-00i0i_c7pgdnpquhz_1200x900.jpg

Another craigslist special

Edit - looks like with sag the rear sus will be locked out with the seatpost jammed into the coil - must be a great climber.

Ready to ride!
    Winner ^
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

I can understand the majority being Wal Mart specials where the assemblers just came off a crack smoking break. But bikes that appear to have been bought at a bike shop, WTF.

mtbr member
    Bike shops don't pay enough to consistently employ good mechanics. The industry has no defined standards. It's a vicious cycle.

I would guess that the nice bikes were assembled, disassembled, then reassembled at home. Also, many "bike shop brands" now sell direct to the customer.

Hardtail Steel Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I can understand the majority being Wal Mart specials where the assemblers just came off a crack smoking break. But bikes that appear to have been bought at a bike shop, WTF.
    I had a local shop, and a supposedly decent one by the amount of business they get and their yelp reviews, who's mechanics didn't know what a star nut was, so nothing surprises me anymore.
    WTB: Med Bontrager Ti Lite, PM Me...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jestep View Post
    I had a local shop, and a supposedly decent one by the amount of business they get and their yelp reviews, who's mechanics didn't know what a star nut was, so nothing surprises me anymore.
    those are for carbon forks, right?

mtbr member
    I had a city/hybrid bike that I took the fork off and replaced it with a rigid fork. upon inspection I fount it had 3 start nuts in it. first 2 were crooked. third times a charm I guess

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Specialized Epic Expert Carbon - $1800

Bike is in excellent condition. Never had a problem with it and loved every moment riding it.

Wheels and Tires
    Hubs: Front: Specialized Hi Lo disc; Rear: DT Swiss 370
    Tires: Specialized S-Works Fast Trak LK, tubeless-ready, 26 x 2.0
    Spoke Brand: DT Swiss Competition 1.8mm/1.6mm butted
    Components
    Brakeset: Avid Elixir R Carbon SL, hydraulic-disc
    Shift Levers: SRAM X-9
    Pedals: Shimano M520, clipless
    Rear Cogs: Shimano, 9-speed: 11-34
    Saddle: Specialized Phenom
    Handlebar: Specialized XC low-rise
    Handlebar Stem: Specialized aluminum, adjustable-rise
    Factory Description
    Specialized's Epic Expert Carbon is ready for World Cup racing or just blowing by your buddies. This carbon rocket features Specialized's world-renowned Brain-controlled FSR rear suspension that delivers hardtail-like efficiency on smooth sections and fully active, plush travel on technical terrain. Its RockShox SID fork throws down 100mm of trail-smoothing precision, the DT Swiss wheels spin up fast and Avid's Elixir hydraulic discs give you awesome stopping power. Plus, the Shimano/SRAM drivetrain always gives you the perfect gear.
    ?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-00x0x_jh4vt26zsc5_1200x900.jpeg  

tire to rim ratio tester
    From what I've read and experienced, a large percentage of bike box forks are bent beyond fixing and the bike either has to be returned or the fork thrown away. (Not that the fork does much anyway even if it's not bent). Personally I've had one of five box bikes have a horribly bent fork, and I ordered another to a store and they said it arrived bent so I cancelled the order, so really 2/6 bent. The one I received at home wasn't even bent it was forged wrong. There is no way it could have bent that bad during transit, they just didn't care and put it in the box anyway. It almost looked like the fork was heated up to 800F, twisted 1 cm off center, then cooled. Fortunately I had a matching fork from another bike that was destined for the trash bin.

Last but not least, I really tried to find this thread and picture on here, couldn't find it, but some dude built a $6000 Lynskey titanium 17lb XC racing bike, was bragging about all nuts and bolts being spec'd to military grade, blah blah blah, and then he takes a picture of the fork being backwards. I'm like WTF?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by richj8990 View Post
    From what I've read and experienced, a large percentage of bike box forks are bent beyond fixing and the bike either has to be returned or the fork thrown away.
    What's a bike box fork? Do you mean like a walmart bike?
    I brake for stinkbugs

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chimpanzee00 View Post
    ?????
    I know right!? Awesome stopping power from Elixir brakes?!

tire to rim ratio tester
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. Weld View Post
    What's a bike box fork? Do you mean like a walmart bike?
    It doesn't have to be from Walmart. Ever heard of Amazon.com? They ship bikes in boxes too. The highest end is some Diamondback carbon bikes for $2-3K, nothing sold over that price point. Some of the lower end hardtails look like a pretty good deal (although I'd prefer 2x10 and it looks like this is 1x11 below):

Raleigh Bikes Tokul 3 Mountain Bike $999
    120mm Suntour XCR32 Air Fork
    27.5" x 2.8
    SRAM 11-speed
    Tektro Hydraulic Brakes
    Aluminum frame, 27 lbs

It's not a bad hardtail for a box bike, correct? Or is there a dealer/LBS sourced bike on the sales floor that beats the price of this bike with equivalent components?

mtbr member
    Ever heard of Amazon.com?
    Isn't that a big@ss river in South America? I didn't know they made bikes down there.

Anyway all bikes are shipped in boxes, most from China by boat, rail and truck. I've unpacked thousands of them and can probably count on 1 hand (ok maybe 2) how many damaged forks I've seen so I wouldn't call it common. Maybe you just have really bad luck?

Also many bikes come shipped with the fork backwards, maybe that was throwing you off?
    I brake for stinkbugs

mtbr member
    Ready to ride!
    Did anyone else notice the brake spot-tied to the fork?

tire to rim ratio tester
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. Weld View Post
    Isn't that a big@ss river in South America? I didn't know they made bikes down there.

Anyway all bikes are shipped in boxes, most from China by boat, rail and truck. I've unpacked thousands of them and can probably count on 1 hand (ok maybe 2) how many damaged forks I've seen so I wouldn't call it common. Maybe you just have really bad luck?

Also many bikes come shipped with the fork backwards, maybe that was throwing you off?
    Yes, that particular one came backwards but trust me it was bent really bad, I think I have a picture somewhere. For the earlier bike the Walmart guy (in the photo dept., doubles as a bike delivery location) told me their bikes come with bent forks all the time, and they simply put a return slip on the box and ship it back to the distributor. With most of those cheap bikes they may as well keep them rigid because their forks don't really do much anyway, front or back.

For the 'good' fork I currently have, I need to change it out anyway because the dropouts are really thin and I want to try a front hub motor on it, and cannot risk the dropouts snapping under torque.

For someone craving the old days with old geometry, a simple flip of the fork around on your new geometry bike will fix that craving for a short time.

tire to rim ratio tester
    For someone craving the old days with old geometry, a simple flip of the fork around on your new geometry bike will fix that craving for a short time.
    Speaking of which, not to get off topic but can someone recommend a strong rigid fork, preferably steel (weight is not a factor), can be either for a 26" or 27.5", must be a mountain bike fork though not a road bike one, thanks.
    Coffee, Ted?
    Ted's from a dysfunctional family.
    Oh...so no coffee...
    ---Samuel L. Jackson, Loaded Weapon I

Hardtail Steel Forever
    Speaking of which, not to get off topic but can someone recommend a strong rigid fork, preferably steel (weight is not a factor), can be either for a 26" or 27.5", must be a mountain bike fork though not a road bike one, thanks.
    Surly makes some nice steel ones still, disc and v brake versions. Just over $100 and will clear a fairly large tire.

Bikesexual
    I just ordered a Nashbar fork for my GT beater. I don't know what your application will be, but for me it should work fine. and for $50.00 can't beat it. It has good reviews.

Nashbar Rigid 26" Mountain Bike Fork - Nashbar
    The Orange Fleet:

'16 SC Heckler
    '14 All City MMD
    '12 Kona Unit Rigid

tire to rim ratio tester
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    I just ordered a Nashbar fork for my GT beater. I don't know what your application will be, but for me it should work fine. and for $50.00 can't beat it. It has good reviews.

Nashbar Rigid 26" Mountain Bike Fork - Nashbar
    OK cool I found it on Amazon, thanks. This may sound very odd but I want to put on a front electric hub. And yes I know performance will suffer with an extra 9 lbs of motor on the wheel... It's about getting front traction up the mountains (and I mean mountains, not hills) and just casually exploring back roads and trails over the said mountains. This would take 1-2 hours to even get over to by pedaling/walking bike up. With an e-bike you can get to those backtrails/roads in 1/2 the time.

Several dealerships and manufacturers don't recommend a front electric hub with a mountain bike suspension fork, that's why I wanted to go rigid and have strong dropouts for the torque. I'll probably have to pump up the front tire a lot, maybe even 50 psi but again this is not for shredding trails it's for exploring, I don't think the guys in the e-bike forum understand the difference in concept.
    Coffee, Ted?
    Oh...so no coffee...

Bikesexual
    OK cool I found it on Amazon, thanks. This may sound very odd but I want to put on a front electric hub. And yes I know performance will suffer with an extra 9 lbs of motor on the wheel... It's about getting front traction up the mountains (and I mean mountains, not hills) and just casually exploring back roads and trails over the said mountains. This would take 1-2 hours to even get over to by pedaling/walking bike up. With an e-bike you can get to those backtrails/roads in 1/2 the time.

Several dealerships and manufacturers don't recommend a front electric hub with a mountain bike suspension fork, that's why I wanted to go rigid and have strong dropouts for the torque. I'll probably have to pump up the front tire a lot, maybe even 50 psi but again this is not for shredding trails it's for exploring, I don't think the guys in the e-bike forum understand the difference in concept.
    Good deal, same fork?
    The Orange Fleet:

'16 SC Heckler
    '14 All City MMD
    '12 Kona Unit Rigid

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Nashbar sells through Amazon. Guess they want the market exposure.

I've got one of their road forks and it's been solid and much nicer fit and finish than I expected.

Don't know how well it would hold up with a motor, but then again, don't see why it wouldn't.

tire to rim ratio tester
    Quote Originally Posted by RonSonic View Post
    Nashbar sells through Amazon. Guess they want the market exposure.

I've got one of their road forks and it's been solid and much nicer fit and finish than I expected.

Don't know how well it would hold up with a motor, but then again, don't see why it wouldn't.
    Well, OK I know this is a backward fork thread, and maybe I should repost this in the e-bike form; how wide are the dropouts on this Nashbar rigid fork? My 26" currently has ones that are like 4mm wide, REALLY thin. I don't want a bad crash if they snap from the motor's torque. The 100mm fork I have on another bike is more like 1 cm wide dropouts so maybe that would be better for safety. In other words upgrade the other bike to an air fork and put the 100 mm Suntour XCT on this bike with the front hub motor.

Check out a couple of reviews of this 26" fork, it makes me hesitate to buy it now; you also need to do a complete psychiatric analysis of the 2nd review, totally confusing:

Mentally stable review: "Don't use this for an electric wheel. Tried it with an electric wheel. It did not hold the wheel in for very long before the tangs stretched out and the wheel came out."

WTF is a tang? Does he mean the dropouts stretched? Maybe it looks like tongs to him and he can't spell?

Mentally unstable review: "For some reason the UPS clowns sent it to the...Actually I was going to use this Fork on a Mountain Bike that I set up for multi day journeys camping. But according to whomever it may concern you seem to think you are the all knowledgeable sportman[sic] who should be filled in on every minute detail of my activities. So here it comes. Ready? When you have a suspension fork on a bicycle with panniers and a trailer it moves unnecessarily. That is called "SLOP" and when the fork legs moves every pedal stroke two time per revolution on a 10 hour day that is called "WASTE". That is called waste. Because it wastes my time money and resources. Much like you have done with this consumer product that is NONE of your business never was and shall never be any of your concern."

Is he saying he likes rigid forks but doesn't like this one? I can't understand what he's talking about.
    Coffee, Ted?
    Oh...so no coffee...

mtbr member
    http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discu...l#post13487529

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog1148 View Post
    I got 2 a Gravity Bullseye Monster LTD and a Motobecane 529HT

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Cycologist
    ^ Oh dear. I see huckleberry hound point it out to him, hope he sees it.

mtbr member
    I fixed it

mtbr member
    I fixed it

See, fixed

mtbr member
    Nov 2017

Manitou Markhor

I was thinking of getting one of these for my spare xc bike and was wondering about the backwards arch? Would this make my headtube angle steeper? I am new to mountain biking and am wondering the difference betweed Manitou fork desighn and putting a normal fork on backwards?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey1 View Post
    I was thinking of getting one of these for my spare xc bike and was wondering about the backwards arch? Would this make my headtube angle steeper? I am new to mountain biking and am wondering the difference betweed Manitou fork desighn and putting a normal fork on backwards?
    One is an unusual arch on an otherwise normal fork. The other is feckwit retardation suicide city.

mtbr member
    Manitou makes great forks and it will not steepen your headtube angle unless it has significantly less travel than the fork that it's replacing. Just put it on with arch in back and enjoy.
    Riding Washington State singletrack since 1986

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Thank you for your reply!

mtbr member
    See, fixed
    Partially, it's still green.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pig View Post
    Partially, it's still green.
    I like it

mtbr member
    I like it.
    Have a green bike myself.

Moderator Moderator
    You could always try sticking on a bent fork, they're cheap and you can make them as steep as you want.

Give'er!
    Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-2018-07-03-161310_1366x768_scrot.jpg

Text below read "Schwinn onus bike for sale 7 speed 17” frame Used about 6 times on the road. Comes with extra cushion for the seat. Excellent bike. (My kid was 5’9 and fit this bike well) $550 (paid $700)"

Hardtail Steel Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHB View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-07-03-161310_1366x768_scrot.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	1206569

Text below read "Schwinn onus bike for sale 7 speed 17” frame Used about 6 times on the road. Comes with extra cushion for the seat. Excellent bike. (My kid was 5’9 and fit this bike well) $550 (paid $700)"
    At least the price is good...

Bipolar roller
    Something just doesn’t look right with that fork

It looks like just the upper stanchions are on backwards and the lowers forward.

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-666fba6d-281f-4c3c-a5c0-972089a2906b.jpg
    Get out of the gutter and onto the mountain top.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrackmack View Post

It looks like just the upper stanchions are on backwards and the lowers facing forward.

Name:	666FBA6D-281F-4C3C-A5C0-972089A2906B.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	1210751
    How avante garde! It's the short fork offset trend taken further. Much more stable at speed!

Bipolar roller
    Just looking at that bike makes me feel like I’m about to endo.
    Get out of the gutter and onto the mountain top.

Nutrailer
    Already living up to it's name;

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-scrapper-fork.jpg
    What a perfect waste of time

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrackmack View Post

It looks like just the upper stanchions are on backwards and the lowers forward.

Name:	666FBA6D-281F-4C3C-A5C0-972089A2906B.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	1210751
    It sure does. Nothing says "quality" like a product photo with the product assembled incredibly wrong. But I guess the people that would buy this don't have a clue either. But somehow they packed a lot of bike into it:

ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike / Road Bike / Men's Bike / Cyclocross Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery

the discerning hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    It sure does. Nothing says "quality" like a product photo with the product assembled incredibly wrong. But I guess the people that would buy this don't have a clue either. But somehow they packed a lot of bike into it:

ANCHEER Power Plus Electric Mountain Bike / Road Bike / Men's Bike / Cyclocross Bike with Lithium-Ion Battery
    It's just that the lowers are installed wrong on the fork itself, right? Then, whoever ends up with the thing for the photo shoot would just have to guess at it. Not giving this a pass....someone at the company should have seen the picture and caught this before it was published...but there is no correct way to install that fork the way it was assembled.

Hardtail Steel Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post

The position of the seat says enough without even seeing the fork...

I have a feeling that the Wally World bikes backward installed forks epidemic is caused from one Wally World assembler making the mistake and the rest just copying his work out of pure laziness.

mtbr member
    Resurrecting an old thread, but this picture needed a home:

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-img_0915.jpg

It's nice to see that they like it enough to have 2 locks on it, just a pity they riding it like this.

Tim

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread, but this picture needed a home:

Name:	IMG_0915.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	1212142

It's nice to see that they like it enough to have 2 locks on it, just a pity they riding it like this.

Tim
    Plus, look at the position of the brake levers. How the hell do you wrap your hands around that far to grab the brakes?
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Plus, look at the position of the brake levers. How the hell do you wrap your hands around that far to grab the brakes?
    Awesome!

Cycologist
    Only ridden 10 times!

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-trek_backwards_fork.jpg

High Plains Luddite
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    That's the opposite of what I usually see on beater bikes in the city - brake levers that are level with the grips, or even higher, sometimes.

I always wonder how far back they must have to rotate their elbows and wrists to get their fingers up and over the brake levers.

mtbr member
    Seen in Callander today:

Backwards fork thread! Post pictures of incorrectly installed forks!-img-20181020-00084.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12