Anyone Use Tifosi With the Light Night Fototec Lens- Mtbr.com
    Ouch, I am hot!

Anyone Use Tifosi With the Light Night Fototec Lens

I am looking for a pair of all purpose riding glasses for both day and night riding. Saw that Tifosi has a Light Night Fototec lens that allegedly goes from 85% to 19% light. Has anyone used these for both day and night riding. Will they be clear enough at night? Do these typs of lenses that change to the light conditions really work?
    I AM JUST A JERK

mtbr member

Tifosi night ride

Can't answer your question, but my Tifosi came with 3 lens sets (1 clear) and they are extreamly easy to chang out.
    Scars are like tattoos - only with better memories...

mtbr member

Tifosi Light Night Fototec

Yes, I use the Tifosi Light Night Fototec for night riding and they work great. The drop from a normal clear lens to the 85% lens is barely noticable. They are a good way to go.

Eric the Red
    I have a pair, and I like them for commuting to work. I go to work when it's dark and come home in the light and I only have to have one pair of glasses/lenses. They fit under my helmet quite nicely. Unlike my Oakleys.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I'm very impressed with my Tifosi glasses. The pair I bought came with 3 different lenses, but the gray lens seems to work well for just about everything except when it's completely dark out. Then I switch to the clear lens. I plan on buying a fototec lens in the near future though. I also have a few pairs of Oakleys and I actually prefer the vision of the Tifosi lenses. Half the cost too.

Cars Are Evil
    I have transitions lenses in my glasses and they work great.

Members who have read this thread: 0