Adopt Me- Mtbr.com

Thread: Adopt Me

mtbr member

Adopt Me

anybody in a nice winter riding state want to adopt a 22yr old son? i could be the biking child youve always wanted! i already have 7 bikes, professional mechanic skills,and enjoy refined IPAs. all i need is your basement to live in for free! just for a month or two, think of me as a exchange student!

I NEED TO ESCAPE THE IMPENDING DOOM OF ILLINOIS WINTER!

Old man on a bike
    Left Illinois in 1970, went back and changed planes in O'Hare once. I feel for you not only for the winters you suffer but also the summers. Your offer lacks in appeal, though, might not be the best approach...22 year old biking child? There's a lot of demand for that? Not too many basements here either let alone cheap living for a 22 year old "student" with 7 bikes....so just cross northern California off your list, winter riding sucks here anyways Now if you made IPAs in mass quantity as part of your end, that might have more appeal, but they better be pretty good, we have no shortages here....
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikinfoolferlife
    Now if you made IPAs in mass quantity as part of your end, that might have more appeal, but they better be pretty good, we have no shortages here....

ive been meaning to start, i guess ill have to do that as a winter project either way!

Members who have read this thread: 0