Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

found a fuji

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  boombastico 
#1 ·
hello all, i was doing some work on a rent house for my boss and found this frame behind the garage and my boss said i could have it. i've been wanting a new bike since i had to sell mine so i figure i can build this one up as i get the money. does anyone know what year it is and also it is 18" from the middle of the bottom bracket to the middle of the top tube so does anyone know what size it might be. i plan on painting it as well so i will post pics when i do that.
thanks everyone

See less See more
#5 ·
I'd strip the paint and inspect the frame. If it's fine, and you want to build it up, go for it. It looks good, only the finish is haggard. A downside is that you would be limited to rear V-brakes unless you had a mount Tig'd on (if that's even possible without comprimising strength).

#7 ·
thanks for the responses, i plan on stripping the paint and as long as i dont see any cracks or anything i will probably go ahead with it, try to do a really low budget build, if it looks like it will cost more than i think it is worth maybe i will paint it and hang it on my wall or something

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.