New Abajo Peak color- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2020

New Abajo Peak color

It's been a long wait but I got the Abajo Peak I ordered back in early June. Came in the new blue they debuted with the Delano Peak.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Abajo Peak color-img_0758.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2019
    That looks great! Nice choice. Now, go get it dusty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jun 2020
    I fully intend to. If I can wake myself up early enough tomorrow I'll be doing so at some nearby trails before the heat really hits. This is basically the worst weekend to have a new bike.

mtbr member
    Jun 2019
    Still want od green. The blue looks nice.

mtbr member
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuryuu675 View Post
    It's been a long wait but I got the Abajo Peak I ordered back in early June. Came in the new blue they debuted with the Delano Peak.

Congrats! That's a sweet looking bike. Both the new abajo colors look slick. I don't like the silver on the cascade but that olive makes up for it. Enjoy.

mtbr member
    That blue is nice. Funny I got my Abajo only a month ago and still had the red or gray. I got the gray cause gray is awesome.

mtbr member
    Aug 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal_In_AZ View Post
    That blue is nice. Funny I got my Abajo only a month ago and still had the red or gray. I got the gray cause gray is awesome.
    I was dead set on red until I visited the shop and saw the grey. Ended up getting the cascade peak, which came in tan or a blue with neon green. That made the decision-making process much easier.

My brother is getting the abajo. Both colors are still slick. That's gonna be a tough one.

mtbr member
    Jun 2020
    thanks! I've been enjoying it a lot. All the way up until this morning when I checked the air quality and realized I wasn't going out for my morning ride today.. or probably this weekend.

I didn't realize they had updated the colors on the site, but yeah that olive is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by da_kube View Post
    Congrats! That's a sweet looking bike. Both the new abajo colors look slick. I don't like the silver on the cascade but that olive makes up for it. Enjoy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2020
    nice colour...that blue is really nice

im eyeing the cascade peak and was not overly excited bout either the tan or the teal; the new colours are better; but I didn't realize it was a silver. they sent me renderings before and I thought it was more of a lighter shade of gray or cement...

the silver missed the mark imo. but the olive is solid.

anyone notice the price drop on the cascade peak? seems even better value now. main diff is the fork change. but DVO seems on par if not more expensive than the fox performance elite. so I'm surprised.

mtbr member
    Jul 2020
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by dd8h; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:39 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2020
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by dd8h; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:38 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2020
    When I ordered mine back in July I was between the abajo and cascade. When they told me the 2021 Cascade was going to be 200 cheaper and in silver I leaned farther toward the cascade. I was in the same boat as you where the rendering looked gray so I asked them if they had any other pics. They actually sent me a pic of samples of the painted tubes. Only difference for me is I love metallic silver, so I was sold

I did a bunch of research on the D1 and from what I've found it seems to be a really good fork and people love the OTT adjustability. My only concern is I'm not sure how popular DVO is so hopefully it's not hard to get rebuild kits down the road..

For 2021 they also upgraded the brakes and now it will come with the new GX drivetrain that has the 52t low sprocket. For some reason the abajo still lists the 50x10, maybe the NX is still just the 50t for 2021..

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyr6 View Post
    nice colour...that blue is really nice

im eyeing the cascade peak and was not overly excited bout either the tan or the teal; the new colours are better; but I didn't realize it was a silver. they sent me renderings before and I thought it was more of a lighter shade of gray or cement...

the silver missed the mark imo. but the olive is solid.

anyone notice the price drop on the cascade peak? seems even better value now. main diff is the fork change. but DVO seems on par if not more expensive than the fox performance elite. so I'm surprised.