Fezzari Wasatch Hardtail vs. Competition- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2017

Fezzari Wasatch Hardtail vs. Competition

I just purchases a RM Instinct (19 modeL) and I love it but want a bike I can take on the trails and/or chill riding with my gf on greenways, gravel trails, etc and thinking this would be a great bike after looking at the Specialized Fuse and RM Growler.

Does anyone have any history riding or taking a Wasatch for a demo? I like the overall builds and would go for the base model most likely but looking to stay under $1400.

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    I recently bought a Wasatch and have been riding it everywhere here locally in Phoenix. Everything from smooth gravel to some chunky downhill tech and stairs. I raced it last weekend at the tour of the white mountains and am about to take it up to Sedona this morning. This bike does it all and does it well....I have been suprised honestly by how capable it is across the board.

Sent from my SM-G960U using ****************android_app_mtbr

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by capnkirk1983 View Post
    I recently bought a Wasatch and have been riding it everywhere here locally in Phoenix. Everything from smooth gravel to some chunky downhill tech and stairs. I raced it last weekend at the tour of the white mountains and am about to take it up to Sedona this morning. This bike does it all and does it well....I have been suprised honestly by how capable it is across the board.

Thanks so much, which model/fork option do you have? I'm indecisive on which to go with. I'm 5'11 but blessed with 29.5 inch inseam so hopefully their online builder will configure my odd measurements

mtbr member
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRdWarrior View Post
    Thanks so much, which model/fork option do you have? I'm indecisive on which to go with. I'm 5'11 but blessed with 29.5 inch inseam so hopefully their online builder will configure my odd measurements

I customized the elite build and went with a Fox 34 perf elite fork. To stay within your price range I would encourage you to contact them and see how you may be able to upgrade the comp build a bit within the 1400 range. They definitely will reach out based on the reported measurements and go over with you once you order if you dont speak with them beforehand. My Wasatch is my 5th bike from them...always a good experience. Let me know if you have any additional questions!