Anybody got/seen a Felt Doctrine 6? I've got questions!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Anybody got/seen a Felt Doctrine 6? I've got questions!

Just ordered the Felt Doctrine 6 (2018) on closeout from CRC. I'm in the USA and Felt isn't well known here.

I've read the specs on the bike, but I haven't found any substantial reviews. I've only seen 1 video of this model on YouTube, and it is basically just a 1 minute sweep of the bike.

My girlfriend is 5'7" (170 cm) so I got her the 18" (46cm). Not real confident that was the right decision so if anybody has any feedback, I'd love to hear it before the bike ships.

Again, I really don't know anything about Felt--but the bike specs looked good (for the price). Does the brand have a decent reputation? Do their carbon frames hold up? Anything in particular I should know?

mtbr member
    Aug 2019
    I currently have a Felt Nine 1 as my HT. This was a pre- Rossignol Group purchase of felt. I had the Nine 3 previously. But due an issue with the frame(not at the fault of felt), which they swapped for the Nine 1 frame. Which they did not have to do, but was really awesome that they did. Other than the frame issue(which again, was not felts fault) the bike has been near flawless and I have about 1500 miles on it now. It's an awesome bike. I can't speak on the Company that took felt over. But if they're anything like felt was, I think you'll be happy. Black is the nine 1, silver is the old nine 3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk