Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Compulsive Bike Builder

Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?

The new jerseys are now available on Amazon. The loose fit, non zipper verion is here:

Amazon.com : Fat bike jersey, "Ride Fat", Short Sleeve, Loose Fit : Sports & Outdoors

When I get the zippered style set up I will update this thread again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started a thread a while back when I did not see any fat bike themed jerseys you could buy. With the help of everyone on the forum we came up with one. I have a few left, see here:

Fat Bike Jersey "Ride Fat" MTBR Social Forum Designed | eBay

I can make another run of these at any time, btw. Different colors, short sleeve, etc. is possible too.

There are still not that many fat bike jerseys out there, so I am thinking it is time to make a new design and run of jerseys. I contacted mtbr member "duggus" about doing the design work again since the first one was so well received, but I don't have a firm commitment from him yet. We got a lot of interest last time in a "Do these tires make me look fat?" theme, but we went a different way. Maybe this time...???

1) Who would be interested buying one, as in interested enough to actually pay money? I know it depends on the jersey, but presuming you liked it, are you actually seriously in the market for one this year? I don't want a jersey with brand names all over it or about one model or shop. Canari makes these and they have a couple of very small logos on the jersey, that is it. It is about fat bikes, not products. If you just want more of the existing ones in a size/color/etc we do not have, message me.

2) Just in case duggus is too busy, are any other graphic artists interested in helping with the design? We need someone who can produce a real digital design and work with the manufacturer to make sure the colors, cut, etc. are done right. Canari does a lot of custom though and they are easy to work with. There is a jersey or two in it for you.

More info on the original jersey:

http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/fat...ey-886743.html

http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/cus...st-890600.html

BLOG BLOG, BLOGITTY BLOGNESS - (V) Mad Rabbit Design ? Located in New Ulm, Minnesota and offering affordable services for website design, graphics, logo design, flyers, and more!

Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-2654962_orig.jpg
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-2447349_orig.jpg
    Last edited by DirtDad; 04-04-2016 at 10:04 AM.
    Disclaimer: ComCycle USA

mtbr member
    Count me in.
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2019 Salsa Journeyman Apex 650B
    2014 Trek Fuel EX8

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I've designed a few jerseys. That is a great design, much better than anything I've come up with.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    That's pretty freaking badass my man, well dun!

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I'm a professional designer/illustrator and have done lots of garment design for large and small clients. That said this current design is too overstated and "in your face" for a bike jersey - to my taste anyway. It's subjective obviously. I can also see some really liking that design.

To me "do these wheels make me look fat?" Is perfect. No photo or overdone graphics necessary.
    Just my opinion as a designer and cyclist.

turtles make me hot
    I have the original version and love it. Make another one and I'm in.

Short sleeve would be cool.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I like it, thanks for the time & effort to do this!! It's art & everybody will see it differently...

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Yep!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit21 View Post
    I'm a professional designer/illustrator and have done lots of garment design for large and small clients. That said this current design is too overstated and "in your face" for a bike jersey - to my taste anyway. It's subjective obviously. I can also see some really liking that design.

To me "do these wheels make me look fat?" Is perfect. No photo or overdone graphics necessary.
    Hmmmm.... I like the opposite. I also hate black, which precludes a lot of options.

I designed it and somewhat agree with you... once I actually got it in hand I wished it didn't have so much on it. Lots of suggestions were put out so some things kept getting added. That said, I've had lots of compliments on it in person too.

I'm definitely going to do something more simple this time around. Depending on what Dennis wants to do it would be cool to do 2 different color versions for people to choose from. Black always works good because its a neutral color and you know how picky we all are over our bike color schemes
    ...Be careful what you're looking at because it might be looking back...

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    In my head, I see "Do these tires make me look fat?" with maybe a graphic tire tread/tracks up the sleeve minus the tire photo. The whole 'less is more' thing.
    Agree on black, especially considering size runs you need and with multiple colors that gets cumbersome.

Rippin da fAt
    3/4 sleeve that's not a solar collector...
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

MPE
    mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I really like the old shirt, but I live south of the South (Miami-Dade County Florida), so black shirts just bake the wearer. A lighter, bright color and short or 3/4 sleeves would be great.

Take care,

Mike

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MPE View Post
    I really like the old shirt, but I live south of the South (Miami-Dade County Florida), so black shirts just bake the wearer. A lighter, bright color and short or 3/4 sleeves would be great.

Take care,

Mike
    If you were a marble statue or a lizard maybe, as it turns out you're a mammal and you produce body heat.
    White/light colors radiat body heat back at the wearer. Black is actually better if its somewhat loose and there is a breeze - like when you're riding.

The old "black makes you hotter" thing is largely myth under real world, garment wearing conditions. Placebo effect in some cases aside.

MPE
    mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    If you were a marble statue or a lizard maybe, as it turns out you're a mammal and you produce body heat.
    White/light colors radiat body heat back at the wearer. Black is actually better if its somewhat loose and there is a breeze - like when you're riding.

The old "black makes you hotter" thing is largely myth under real world, garment wearing conditions. Placebo effect in some cases aside.
    I hear the physics and have read about it. I have two lightweight wicking shirts, one in dark grey and the other is a light lime green. I will do a very unscientific test and see which one feels cooler during a 90 degree plus with humidity over 85%. I usually wear the bright shirts so cars can see me heading to trails and so rescuers can find me when I crash! I guess the best would be a shirt that is dark on the inside and light on the outside. Not sure how to manufacture that.

Take care,

Mike

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Ha! There's no saving you with heat and high humidity.

Even here in western Wa just an 80 degree day and higher than average humidity does me in. I can't imagine Florida.

mtbr member
    Love it!! Would like a short sleeve version since I am in NorCal.

I talked with Dennis and we are going to do a short sleeve. Those work for any weather because you can just wear arm warmers or layers underneath... etc etc.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I ride with my jerseys year round, if it's cold I wear a shell or a base layer under/over a jersey or I don't wear a jersey at all, the rest of the time it's warm and I always wear a jersey. So for all practical purposes, a jersey that is thin, cool, and not black.

Understated is my preference, I wear my Club Ride jerseys more than anything else. Is there a company making collared button up jersey knock offs??

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    what is the material it is made out of? any idea on price? pockets in the rear?

thanks
    tim

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    You should have a photo of the actual jersey rather than a graphic - but I like it.
    I wouldn't wear it, but I like it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Photos coming soon but I can tell you it looks exactly like the graphic.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Good to know - I may get one for my wife.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I would be in for a "Do these tires make me look fat". Less is more...

mtbr member
    I'll take one

Marty-MJ
    www.garagescene.net
    MJ
    14 Farley,Bluto,i9-27.5FatBNimbles
    16 Farley5,CarbonFork,27.5x4.5Barbegazi
    16 Farley9.6,Bluto,Onyx-26JumboJims

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Duggus is on board, we are working on a new design.
    Last edited by DirtDad; 09-25-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Rides like a girl
    Feb 2015
    I like the "Do these tires make me look fat?" idea with the tire tracks.

Design - 2 possible color versions...

Diamond pattern is in

Click images for full size.

Remember, opinions are like Please keep it constructive only

Dennis is going to check on doing 2 color schemes, otherwise it will be one.

COLOR SCHEME 1:

COLOR SCHEME 2:

Rides like a girl
    Feb 2015
    Maybe if the frame wasn't so stretched out (top tube, down tube, seat post), the fatness of the tires could be emphasized more?

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Those are pretty cool. Might have to find room in my jersey drawer for one of those.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I'll lend one more unsolicited opinion, then I'll keep quiet.
    First, there is nothing wrong with this design.

However, the person wearing this would likely be riding a fat bike, therefore an image of the bike on the jersey, even a very simple graphic image takes it into the realm of slightly 'too much' IMHO. Not as much as the original design with all the photos - but still I feel it's over done - overstating...just a touch. It's not letting the fat bike I'm on speak for itself, with the text on the shirt complimenting it. If that makes sense. Again, that's just how this hits me. Not everyone has to have my graphic/design sensibilities, so again just take my opinion for what it's worth. I would tend to go more this direction on a kids garment though, just with more whimsy.

I'd be more likely to wear the shirt with just text, then the tread pattern.
    I don't need an image of a bike to go with my actual bike - it goes from edgy or clever into more "look at me, in case you didn't get it by looking at my actual bike" territory.
    Again, just friendly, constructive criticism from a fellow rider and designer.
    Hope you take it as such.

Compulsive Bike Builder
    What I think is clever about the "Do these tires make me look fat?" is that it is something your fatbike would ask about itself. So I think the jersey should convey that it is the bike saying it, not me or my friends or whatever.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDad View Post
    What I think is clever about the "Do these tires make me look fat?" is that it is something your fatbike would ask about itself. So I think the jersey should convey that it is the bike saying it, not me or my friends or whatever.
    Ahh...wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise...but I guess I can see that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I saw a Trek shirt that said "Do these tires make my bike look fat?"

I really thought that was good, and would have bought it if it was not associated with a brand. Some of my non-biker friends also thought it was funny.

I have mixed feelings on any message all together. What if you are standing in a gas station or getting food or whatever, you aren't on a bike so it just sounds silly to anyone reading it. I like the one you said jonshonda. Maybe no message is needed? I don't know the answer.

Could always re-do the previous design and take some things off, and make it a short sleeve.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I for one enjoy looking like a dork in my cycling gear. I could not possibly care less if somebody trying to read my jersey somewhere doesn't "get it".

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    How about "Do These Tires Make My Bike Look Fat" on the front and "If You Have To Ask You Wouldn't Understand" on the back? Just throwing out ideas...

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by aziator View Post
    "If You Have To Ask You Wouldn't Understand" on the back? .
    I saw some guy type that in another thread, and I was thinking he sounded like an asshat.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I saw some guy type that in another thread, and I was thinking he sounded like an asshat.
    I could see that, and I am not married to it by any means. I just don't want to look like a NASCAR driver going down the trail either...

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Have friend who has a custom made Voler jersey that says "You're wife called, evidently size does matter". No graphics and no other wording. Never gets old.

It's a tough thing to design. If we go simple with no bike and no fat bike part, and just text, then we aren't really making a fat bike jersey, right? The same thing could be said with those messages about a normal mountain bike if you were a road biker now riding a mountain bike. So it has to have something that says "fat bike" on it or we are missing the point of a "fat bike jersey".

I still like the "ride fat" of last years design, and Dennis sold a good amount of those. I may clean up that design and we will run with that as a short sleeve.

MPE
    mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Man these are some good ideas and thoughts. I would love to see them made in orange. It would match my bike and add visibility when I am on the road heading to the trails. Also, rescuers can see me in the woods when I crash!

Thanks for the hard work. Take care,

Mike

turtles make me hot
    I like orange too! Honestly, the colors shown above aren't doing anything for me. My son likes the red one though.
    I like turtles

I can do orange, but then the people who like any other color of the rainbow won't like it

Might just be black again, that will rule out the people who think it makes them hot though. (who fat bikes in the sun anyway???) LOL

Design 2

Simple...

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    It's a tough thing to design. If we go simple with no bike and no fat bike part, and just text, then we aren't really making a fat bike jersey, right?
    Sure you are.
    If I had a shirt that said "Standin on a corner in Winslow Arizona" then what am I eluding to? A smart design doesn't have to be blatant or spell it all out, the best ones often do not.
    That said I like the treads to help sell it, and of course you'd be riding the fat bike.
    Sure it wouldn't make sense in the grocery store.

I like option 2.

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    Simple...

I like this design the best but I like the saying ride fat instead of fat bike.

Rides like a girl
    Feb 2015
    I'll lend one more unsolicited opinion, then I'll keep quiet.
    First, there is nothing wrong with this design.

I'd be more likely to wear the shirt with just text, then the tread pattern.
    I don't need an image of a bike to go with my actual bike - it goes from edgy or clever into more "look at me, in case you didn't get it by looking at my actual bike" territory.
    Again, just friendly, constructive criticism from a fellow rider and designer.
    Hope you take it as such.
    This is what I had envisioned too.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Big fan of design 2 but also like the idea of 'fat bike' changed to 'ride fat' . What if we changed the diamond design on the top of the shoulders to the tire tread everyone is asking for?

Either way, I'd definitely consider buying one of these, and thanks for all the hard work on 'em!

mtbr member
    I have last year's design and I always get asked where I got it. Love it, if there is another jersey made I'm down for one. (It looks like I'm a minority voting for long sleeve)

Sent from magic wish granting phone

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    would be nice if you also offer sizes for "clydesdale" riders.. i like my jerseys a little loose and not those "european cut".. i have a couple of these jerseys and i like how they fit.. the fabric used is excellent as well..

Big and Tall Man's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey | Aero Tech Designs
    Big Man Bike Jerseys | 3XL 4XL 5XL|
    Big Man's Colossal Loose Fit Cycling Jersey | Aero Tech Designs

Compulsive Bike Builder
    I have put the designs up on new thread with a poll for people to vote on. See here

http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/fat...l#post12180594

mtbr member

Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?

The last jersey was a nice and lose cut/fit.

Only short sleeve this time?

Sent from magic wish granting phone

Updated #2 based on feedback...

Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-screen-shot-2015-09-08-8.26.46-am.jpg

mtbr member
    Like that. Like that a lot, duggus! Nice!
    2014 Big Dummy
    2015 Salsa Beargrease Carbon 1
    2015 Ice Cream Truck

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    #2 - for reasons outlined before.

Here is the final design. Dennis/Dirt Dad is going to do 2 different styles, the traditional short sleeve zip front jersey and then a BMX (loose fit) pull over short sleeve jersey.

BMX:
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-screen-shot-2015-09-18-9.21.15-am.jpg
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-screen-shot-2015-09-18-9.18.09-am.jpg

Zipper Jersey:
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-screen-shot-2015-09-18-11.31.jpg
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-screen-shot-2015-09-18-11.30.02-am.jpg

This is just a Photoshop mockup of the zip front jersey:
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-model.jpg

Should be good for hot temps, and also has a slimming look to it for those of us who heavily enjoy the beer and cookies

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Nice job!

turtles make me hot
    I like the T shirt one. Thanks for doing one without a zipper.
    I like turtles

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I like the T shirt one. Thanks for doing one without a zipper.
    Ditto!! I might even get one.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    How much and how do we order one?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Compulsive Bike Builder
    I met with Canari at Interbike, I am working on getting these made and pricing. I am hoping I will have them within 2-3 weeks. I want to start off with a price lower than you would usually pay for a high end print jersey (not just a solid color), then prices will go up. If I sell out of a particular size/style right away I can have another run made very fast at that point. Also, if you want one of the classic black/long sleeve style but we are out of your size, now is a good time to get one.

Fat Bike Jersey "Ride Fat" MTBR Social Forum Designed | eBay

Dr Gadget is IN
    Oh yes, definitely IN! The #2 design is a winner for sure. I got your previous design and love it - but a dark long sleeve don't work in the summer.

Now to decide if t-shirt or jersey......
    This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic.

WSS/OSS: Open Source Sealant

mtbr member
    Any update on how to order a jersey?
    thx, Phred
    I know my parents hated me, because my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Thx for the reminder, I am waiting for an update myself, I will go shake a tree or two.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    That looked cool missed that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Update: We are still moving forward with these. I have made the deposit needed to get them started and I should receive a shrunken sample of the design printed on the fabric soon. I will post pics here when I get them.

mtbr member
    Thanks DD.
    thx, Phred

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-img_1508-1.jpg
    This is the jersey printed in miniature onto fabric, so don't worry, the waffle texture is not giant. They color of the image has a lot of yellow in it, the fabric outside of the jersey should be white. This is the zippered version. The jerseys are being made right now.

This is a quick and dirty picture that Canari took before sending me the sample, which was delayed in the mail for over a week and I still don't have it in my hands to review. I don't want these to be delayed any longer, so I am ordering them without seeing the sample. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

mtbr member
    Let me know how and where to send funds. I would like an XL BMX/Freeride please.
    thx, Phred

Compulsive Bike Builder
    I will reserve one for you.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    In for an XL no zipper

Dr Gadget is IN
    Since we're calling 'em - XL BMX, please!
    This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic.

WSS/OSS: Open Source Sealant

Laramie, Wyoming
    They look good but the tire looks like it's a 4.0 tire. I wish it were fatter.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Really liking that new design

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Will the new design be sold on your eBay store like the first design was? I just got the first one a few weeks ago and love it. can wait for the new one. xl full zip please!

Compulsive Bike Builder
    I will put them up on eBay, but I will offer them at a lower price for a while outside of eBay for all the people on this forum who contributed to the process. In time for Christmas, lol.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Medium bmx would be sick

mtbr member
    Oh i want one of these i got the original design and have lost over 100LBS since and would like one that fits better now!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    How is the fit? If you could compare it to another contemporary jersey, say something from Club Ride, Trek, or Specialized, that would help.

I think I want an XL BMX Pullover... but if it's cut big I'd go Large.

Thanks for doing this, it's a nice jersey.

So I have a more general question for MTBR members: Would you want to have an MTBR logo printed on a shirt or would you feel that "outs you" ?

mtbr member
    I like the design you chose but I think the slogan "Do these tires make me look fat" is fantastic.

Compulsive Bike Builder
    So are you saying fatbikes make you skinny?

Quote Originally Posted by tadraper View Post
    Oh i want one of these i got the original design and have lost over 100LBS since and would like one that fits better now!!

mtbr member
    Lmao that and eating healthy.

Compulsive Bike Builder
    The "BMX" style is pretty loose. Here is how I would put it. Road bike jerseys are the tightest fit. For the same size, these zippered jerseys are looser than a road bike fit, and the BMX version is another step looser. Some guys want a jersey to be form fitting (road bike), some want it to flow in the breeze a little (BMX), and some want something in between (zippered style).

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Ben View Post
    How is the fit? If you could compare it to another contemporary jersey, say something from Club Ride, Trek, or Specialized, that would help.

I think I want an XL BMX Pullover... but if it's cut big I'd go Large.

Thanks for doing this, it's a nice jersey.

So I have a more general question for MTBR members: Would you want to have an MTBR logo printed on a shirt or would you feel that "outs you" ?

Compulsive Bike Builder
    I like it too. What I like about it is that it is something your fatbike would say, i.e. it is from your bike's point of view, not yours. Somehow the graphics of the jersey should make it clear that the bike is saying it, like having a picture of a fat bike with a cartoon bubble with "Do these tires make me look fat?" But that may make it TOO obvious. Or maybe not, I dunno, that is why I let duggus do the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_G View Post
    I like the design you chose but I think the slogan "Do these tires make me look fat" is fantastic.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    im very interested in these and will purchase one when available! great designs! #4 is my favorite pullover is my preference too. im a big guy (fat guy with fat bike haha). xxl maybe?
    Last edited by bonedoc98; 11-05-2015 at 08:36 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    I wear an XL T shirt, so BMX pull over is what I'd like, in either XL or XXL??

Compulsive Bike Builder

The Jerseys are in!!!

They have arrived!!!

BMX front
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-bmxfront_zpsnqpmynf0.jpg

BMX back
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-bmxback_zpsw24c62en.jpg

BMX collar
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-bmcxollar_zpsol4xbfi5.jpg

BMX lower hem
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-bmxhem_zpsraamu559.jpg

Zipper front
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-clubfront_zpsegkjet7v.jpg

Zipper rear
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-clubback_zps0eqqakc0.jpg

Zipper collar
    Is it time for another fat bike jersey design?-clubcollar_zpsnkfykooe.jpg

Description:
    These look great in person. What I personally like about them is how BIG the "Ride Fat" graphic is, especially on the back. The fabric is lightweight, all the same (no mesh anywhere) and a waffle texture style. Raglan style sleeves (diagonal seam and no top seam) are my favorite and make the fit comfy and flexible. The road collar is classic tall aero style. It has 3 rear pockets and gets a little extra graphics treatment around them. The BMX is very roomy but does not feel like it will be flapping around when you ride.

Sizing:
    The BMX is spot on, I take an XL, and it was very comfy on me. The zipper style is XC, Race, or baggie roadie style. I would say they run a little small, so if you are in between sizes get the bigger size.

Availability:
    Sizes M, L, XL, XXL. I know we talked about reserving them, but I never took deposits or anything, let's just do them first come, first served. If I run out of a size/style early I may order more, let's see how it goes.

Pricing:
    Until the end of the year, $54.95 for the BMX style, $64.95 for the zipper style. $5 shipping within the US, $10 international. Additional jerseys ship free in the same order. After that buy them on eBay, but prices will go up a few bucks.

Buying:
    email me at sales@comcycleusa.com I will send you a PayPal invoice and ship to the address you enter there. I have taken out a classified ad on mtbr to support the website.
    Last edited by DirtDad; 11-17-2015 at 01:05 PM.

mtbr member
    No smalls or XS in any style? I bought the first gen LS 4 seasons BMX style fattie shirt in an XS and it is big on me(but tolerable due to winter layering). Am I out of luck in this new design then? Did I read that right, M+ only?
    Yeah, I know......sorry! Prolly one of the few female petite 115lb 5'3" fatty riders here but we do exist,I promise

Great looking design!!!! Kudos!
    2014 Big Dummy
    2015 Ice Cream Truck

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    email sent for 3 in the zip

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Sorry but for now, yes. If I order more I will get one. I am hoping I get the chance to. SS jerseys are more popular than the long sleeve we did - and still have - and fat biking is way more popular, so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedbabytoes View Post
    No smalls or XS in any style? I bought the first gen LS 4 seasons BMX style fattie shirt in an XS and it is big on me(but tolerable due to winter layering). Am I out of luck in this new design then? Did I read that right, M+ only?
    Yeah, I know......sorry! Prolly one of the few female petite 115lb 5'3" fatty riders here but we do exist,I promise

Great looking design!!!! Kudos!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDad View Post
    Sorry but for now, yes. If I order more I will get one. I am hoping I get the chance to. SS jerseys are more popular than the long sleeve we did - and still have - and fat biking is way more popular, so we will see.
    Cool. Crossing fingers then! I'll watch this thread for any updates on maybe a second run & a S in the SS full zip jersey style(since I have a BMX LS already). So keep this updated, will you? I will put my name in for a small then(heck, even prepay if you need!) Thanks dude! I wear my old design all winter long!
    2014 Big Dummy
    2015 Ice Cream Truck

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    One for BMX me, email sent

Compulsive Bike Builder
    The jerseys are shipping now. I had the policy of holding jerseys for people immediately when I create an invoice to make sure that I have your size. I am running out of a couple sizes already. Some invoices are sitting around unpaid while other people are paying right away, so my policy is going to be first paid first served. Problem with this is you may get invoiced for something, and by the time you pay it, it is may be of stock so I will have to refund or cancel an outstanding invoice. So please be patient. It has not happened yet. And when you email me your order, if you need to use a different email for Paypal, let me know that up front also. Enjoy the jerseys and ride fat!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Nice! Cool to see these out and about.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Compulsive Bike Builder
    Looks like you need 3 smalls to go with it! Srsly, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by aziator View Post

Compulsive Bike Builder
    So you want an XS BMX then? I am ordering more already. PM or email me, sales@comcycleusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedbabytoes View Post
    Cool. Crossing fingers then! I'll watch this thread for any updates on maybe a second run & a S in the SS full zip jersey style(since I have a BMX LS already). So keep this updated, will you? I will put my name in for a small then(heck, even prepay if you need!) Thanks dude! I wear my old design all winter long!

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Got my BMX jersy this past Saturday and love it. Got the XL. I am 6'1" and go about 225. Fit was perfect for me, just the right amount of looseness and the length was right on. I always worry about jersys being to short in length. Can't wait till this summer to wear it. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast