Quick how much is the going rate for a new Necromancer frame and fork- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721

    Quick how much is the going rate for a new Necromancer frame and fork

    Thanks in advance..

  2. #2
    will rant for food
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,836
    Google shopping wants to be your friend.
    Disclaimer: I run Regular Cycles (as of 2016). As a profiteer of the bicycle industry, I am not to be taken very seriously.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Diller View Post
    Google shopping wants to be your friend.
    You are not going to believe me but I goggle like crazy and I was not able to find the price of just the frame, only complete bikes..

    Well I guess I suck and Goggling

    Thanks for the lesson

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f00g's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    190
    Cool Bike Parts and Accessories from the Coast of Maine since 1976 has the frame for $458.99 and the fork for 104.99. I can't imagine how hard it is to not being able to click the shopping button on the Google search page, or typing Surly Necromancer into your favorite online webstore search page, or heaven forbid calling your local Bike Shop.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by f00g View Post
    Cool Bike Parts and Accessories from the Coast of Maine since 1976 has the frame for $458.99 and the fork for 104.99. I can't imagine how hard it is to not being able to click the shopping button on the Google search page, or typing Surly Necromancer into your favorite online webstore search page, or heaven forbid calling your local Bike Shop.
    Okay, Okay I'm clueless

    Thanks for the lesson in any case..

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f00g's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    190
    Not trying to be a jerk, I've certainly asked questions on here and gotten help, but that one is pretty easy. I've dealt with bikeman . com they do a good job, if you are looking for an online dealer.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by f00g View Post
    Not trying to be a jerk, I've certainly asked questions on here and gotten help, but that one is pretty easy. I've dealt with bikeman . com they do a good job, if you are looking for an online dealer.
    Oh I don't feel bad, I was stupid to ask with out searching even deeper, Yes the Bikeman shop look very professional..

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Now how about a 2012 9: zero :7 frame in size 20" and with the 170mm rear end, I try with Shopping but I was not able to find anything.

    And yes I know the main shop is a sponsor on this site and they are on sale for $599 but I'm wondering if I can find a even better deal (and I don't care if is used)..

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: f00g's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    190
    good luck on that one, there was one on Ebay not too long ago, I'm not sure who your local 9:zero:7 distributor is, but fatbikes.com is pretty good. it's the best deal in wheel sets I can find.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by f00g View Post
    good luck on that one, there was one on Ebay not too long ago, I'm not sure who your local 9:zero:7 distributor is, but fatbikes.com is pretty good. it's the best deal in wheel sets I can find.
    Thanks senor, I was just putting your lesson to good use, I'm on a budget so I guess I'm just going to wait until the newer frames with the slider dropout come out and see if somebody is selling their older 9 zero 7..

    Thanks again for all the help even if the questions where dumb.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    You are not going to believe me but I goggle like crazy and I was not able to find the price of just the frame, only complete bikes..

    Well I guess I suck and Goggling

    Thanks for the lesson
    Try googling not goggling

    Sorry I couldn't resist. And holding out to see if people dump perfectly good frames just to have the latest and greatest is a great way to get a good bike for less!
    Latitude 61

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by sryanak View Post
    Try googling not goggling

    Sorry I couldn't resist. And holding out to see if people dump perfectly good frames just to have the latest and greatest is a great way to get a good bike for less!

  13. #13
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sryanak View Post
    Try googling not goggling
    is this anything like ooggling??

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Velobike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,171
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    is this anything like ooggling??
    No, ooggling is what you do on Coastkid's most recent beach thread film....
    As little bike as possible, as silent as possible.
    Latitude: 5736' Highlands, Scotland

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: NOBBY605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    You are not going to believe me but I goggle like crazy and I was not able to find the price of just the frame, only complete bikes..

    Well I guess I suck and Goggling

    Thanks for the lesson
    PM me

  16. #16
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,711
    Upgrade cycle works has them for 383 with free shipping.

    https://www.upgradecycle.com/parts/f...cer-47425.html

  17. #17
    Location: SouthPole of MN
    Reputation: duggus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,711
    Here is the 20". This site has the best deals I've found anywhere online.

    Surly Pugsley Necromancer

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by duggus View Post
    Here is the 20". This site has the best deals I've found anywhere online.

    Surly Pugsley Necromancer
    Wow that is super cheap, thanks for the link even if the 9zero7 is calling me so loud this is a spectacular deal..

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBBY605 View Post
    PM me
    PM send...

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Patineto, did you see the classified spam recently listed on this page? $480 for the Necro frame and fork ain't bad. Good luck.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestatevirgin View Post
    Patineto, did you see the classified spam recently listed on this page? $480 for the Necro frame and fork ain't bad. Good luck.
    Oh Yeah I saw it a minute ago and I'm thinking of the Larry/endo combo..

    About the frame I chance my mind and I'm going to go "all out" with a 9zero7 since is the frame I really like.

  22. #22
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Velobike View Post
    No, ooggling is what you do on Coastkid's most recent beach thread film....
    ahhhhhhh for fooks sakes man i knew sumthin was amiss!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.