New Fezzari Kings Peak carbon!

Finally picked up my new bike:

Fezzari Kings Peak, Large 20"
    Race Face Turbine cranks
    SRAM X01 1x11
    SHIMANO SLX brakes
    DT Swiss wheels and hubs
    Dillinger 5 tires

I can't wait to ride it! I haven't found a better value in a fully carbon Fat Bike, which starts at just over $2,000

New Fezzari Kings Peak carbon!-image.jpg

New Fezzari Kings Peak carbon!-image.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    nice looking ride , 2 grand seems to be a great deal!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    You got an X01 carbon fatty for $2k. WOW!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I just looked at their website and do not see your model. Are you saying these things start @ $2K, or that you paid $2K? Because that's to much bike for that kind money. Great looking ride though, but I would guess that to cost much closer to $3600ish, than $2K

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    OK, looking into a little closer, it looks like they just don't have the correct bike pictured on their site, and that yours is $3600ish, which was a lucky ass guess on my part. Love the bike and the value, but why are they putting 135 spacing on the front? Total deal breaker IMO. Might not be for some people, but it seems silly to me.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by litespeedaddict View Post
    OK, looking into a little closer, it looks like they just don't have the correct bike pictured on their site, and that yours is $3600ish, which was a lucky ass guess on my part. Love the bike and the value, but why are they putting 135 spacing on the front? Total deal breaker IMO. Might not be for some people, but it seems silly to me.
    Actually, I got my bike for $2,600 out the door with tax and the upgrades I listed! It also came with a new fork with 150 spacing

Not the fake Jay Leno
    That's a spankin deal. What's that puppy weigh?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Wow. I think I just fell in love. So tell us how it rides and what's it weigh?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hartzpad View Post
    Actually, I got my bike for $2,600 out the door with tax and the upgrades I listed! It also came with a new fork with 150 spacing
    SWeet bike!

Care to share how you got that deal?
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    Giant Trance Advanced 1
    Trek Farley 9.6 + Lauf
    Diamondback Haanjo Trail Carbon
    Scott Solace 10 Disc

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerny View Post
    I am guessing you might not want to know!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    SWeet bike!

Nothing special, they are great with quality upgrades and I live down the street. The DT Swiss wheels and hubs were a free upgrade only because they could not get any other wheels and I had already waited 3 weeks for the bike at that point. SLX brakes are only a $100 upgrade from the mechanicals, etcs

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    That is the best value I have ever seen on a fatbike. Normally, unless you do something goofy or expensive or both, you get shit hubs and Sram brakes. I would take SLX in a minute over anything from anyone else, and we already know about DT Swiss hubs. That is just a great deal and you should be stoked. Curious what it weighs...

mtbr member
    Nothing special, they are great with quality upgrades and I live down the street. The DT Swiss wheels and hubs were a free upgrade only because they could not get any other wheels and I had already waited 3 weeks for the bike at that point. SLX brakes are only a $100 upgrade from the mechanicals, etcs

OK, so you paid upwards of $3600 right?

It's $3649 on the website for the X01 build with stock wheels and tires (Bulldozer)

Kings Peak Fat X01 | Fezzari BikesŪ
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    Giant Trance Advanced 1
    Trek Farley 9.6 + Lauf
    Scott Solace 10 Disc

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    OK, so you paid upwards of $3600 right?

It's $3649 on the website for the X01 build with stock wheels and tires (Bulldozer)

Kings Peak Fat X01 | Fezzari BikesŪ
    No, I really did pay only $2600 (I think it was $2,650 or so). Here is how it breaks down:

Base SLX Kings Peak $2,200
    upgrade Race Face Turbine Cranks $100
    upgrade SLX Brakes $100
    Upgrade Dillinger 5 tires $60
    Upgrade to Wolftooth 42T conversion $100

I asked them to upgrade to a Wolftooth 42T and SRAM X9 and they called me back 3 weeks later and said that they could just do the SRAM X01 for the same price because they coudn't source the parts or something. Then they called and said that they were going to upgrade me to DT Swiss hubs and wheels because they couldn't source wheels and hubs for my SLX base bike. They also called me and said that they were changing to a 150 spaced front fork. Ths is great because I have a 120mm Bluto from my other Fat Bike and now it will fit this Kings Peak.

All said and done was $2,650 out the door. Fezzari took a long time to get me the bike (1 month from when I paid) but I an super stoked with the final package and their honesty and service. I highly recommend Fezarri and the quality of the frame and fork is great. The overall paint and quality and look is amazing!

Now I need to find a scale to see what this thing weighs and get it out on the trails.

mtbr member
    No, I really did pay only $2600 (I think it was $2,650 or so). Here is how it breaks down:

Base SLX Kings Peak $2,200
    upgrade Race Face Turbine Cranks $100
    upgrade SLX Brakes $100
    Upgrade Dillinger 5 tires $60
    Upgrade to Wolftooth 42T conversion $100

I asked them to upgrade to a Wolftooth 42T and SRAM X9 and they called me back 3 weeks later and said that they could just do the SRAM X01 for the same price because they coudn't source the parts or something. Then they called and said that they were going to upgrade me to DT Swiss hubs and wheels because they couldn't source wheels and hubs for my SLX base bike. They also called me and said that they were changing to a 150 spaced front fork. Ths is great because I have a 120mm Bluto from my other Fat Bike and now it will fit this Kings Peak.

All said and done was $2,650 out the door. Fezzari took a long time to get me the bike (1 month from when I paid) but I an super stoked with the final package and their honesty and service. I highly recommend Fezarri and the quality of the frame and fork is great. The overall paint and quality and look is amazing!

Now I need to find a scale to see what this thing weighs and get it out on the trails.
    That's an awesome deal, congrats!
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    Giant Trance Advanced 1
    Trek Farley 9.6 + Lauf
    Scott Solace 10 Disc

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Finally found a scale to weigh my bike tonight. It is 27.5 pounds with Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Pedals and a bottle cage, with stock tubes in the tires.

I've taken it on 2 rides and I can climb faster on this fat bike than my 29er full suspension Stumpjumper, I love the way this fat bike rides and the Dillinger 5 tires are amazing, very little bounce when spinning, great traction and very little rolling resistance compared to the 26x4.5 Snowshoes on my other bike. I couldn't be happier with my bike.

Live Free & Ride
    Nice score on a sweet fatty....Enjoy man!
    17 Stache 29+
    17 Moto Ti gravel
    14 GT Zaskar 9r
    15 Moto NT fat & 27.5+
    08 BMC Trailfox
    06 C-dale Rush
    99 GT XCR

mtbr member
    Any more reports on this bike? How is holding up? Any problems with frame quality?

mtbr member
    BUMP, any updates on this bike? I was interested in this brand buy cant find much info on them.
    2018 Canyon Spectral
    2016 Ibis Ripley OG
    2016 Salsa Bucksaw

mtbr member
    Looks like you can buy direct from them. Pretty nice build on it too.

Looks to me like ICAN sn01 frame and geometry numbers are the same. New Heller brand by QBP is using the same frame.