hi guys,

Well, my mrs has had a few rides on my fatty & shes cought the fatty bug syndrome!

So i managed to pick up a new Felt DD30 frame a couple of months ago from CRC for a bargain price as it was on sale.

So ive now managed to pick the rest of the parts up:

Felt DD 10 frame (18" blue/black colour)
RF Turbine Cinch crankset + RF BB (100mm)
RF Narrow/Wide Cinch Chainring (32t)
Sunrace 11-46 Cassette 11sp
Bluto 120mm forks
Custom built DT Swiss BR2250 rims
M7000 SLX 11 speed shifter
M8000 XT Shifter 11sp shadow+
Shimano Deore m615 brakes
Uberbike Radiator Rotors (180mm)
RF Respond Stem (45mm x 10mm rise)
4" JJ's
Brand X Dropper (internal routing)
Nukeproof carbon horizon riser bars
Nukeproof Neutron Evo Pedals
Nukeproof Neutron Knurled lock grips
Raceface Headset Spacers

Ive ordered most of the parts in blue where optional to go with the frame colour. I might fit the new 120mm Blutos on my own ride as mine has 100mm Blutos at present, my mrs is new to MTB so she wont be needing all that travel, so i m sure i will make of use of the extra 20mm!

The frame doesn't have internal routing for the dropper (well it does...kind of!) on my own frame when i built mine up a few years ago i did a small mod (dd10) to fit the internal routing ..so im going to do the same on my mrs new build as the frames are exactly the same.. for those interested theres a link below to my post on how i did the internal routing on my dd10

I will post pics etc of the build when i begin as its now a waiting game for the parts to arrive in post!

DIY internal routing DD10: https://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/fe...d-1054327.html

Let the FuN begin \o/