My New 'soon to be!' Fat Bike :)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm My New 'soon to be!' Fat Bike :)

Hi guys

Well, since fatbike started hitting the scene a few years back id always fancied one! I know fatbikes can be compared to Marmite... you either hate em' or lov em'!

Anyway Ive always been a Hardtail Fan (my last HT was a Cube LTD SL 27.5 Blackline).

But going back a few years when FB's hit the mainstream, choices were limited & very expensive. I wanted one with Front Suspension, but there were only 1 or 2 that offered suspension at the time & they were way out my price range!

Anyway since then FB's have cought up with the times, there are some very nice spec FB's out there & ive decided to go with theFelt DD10 ( DD 10 - Felt Bicycles )

I got a decent deal & after some research & read a few reviews i bit the bullet.. I will be using it mostly at llandegla & similar places, as i say... FB's aint everyones "cup o tea"! but its something ive wanted for a while & in terms of fun to what ive read & seen, i cant wait

some hop ups im going to from the go are orange rim tape (yup im a bit of a bike tart & i like my bikes to look nice!) dropper post & some orange pedals, mucky nutz face fender, & a decent quality chain stay protector

in the future i may throw on some 4.8 tires (stock tires are 4.0) as this frame has been tested with those size tires & they just about fit \o/

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    Happy trails to you
    Nice rig

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Excellent choice!!! I hope you learn all about the 'S' factor. (Smile Factor)
    It's the best thing to learn quickly. Post some pics of your ride when you get it.

Oldbear
    Old bear says: REMEMBER TO USE YOUR SUNSCREEN

mtbr member
    Really nice bike, post pics when you get it!

mtbr member
    Thanks guys :-) yup im sure i will have a big FAT smile on my face when i get it, will post pics also :-D

Nobody
    Congrats! Your poor other bikes are about to get forgotten and lonely.... :-D
    Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies...