Location, Location and Location.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2014

Location, Location and Location.

It would really be helpful if more of the members would post their location in the signature line. Be nice for traveling and finding trails or getting beta on weather and area.

I realize some of us are off the grid and living the life of the Unabomber, so those of you that don't want to offer that information, please understand that I don't belong to any secret government agency.

On another note, just found a pair of nate take offs. Looking forward to snowl
    Dash Pt. State Park (Tacoma), Big Sky Montana during Snowboard Season, Duluth Mn, a couple of times of year incl. Xmas.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    No way!! Stalker

Ambassador of Chub
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpyride View Post

I realize some of us are off the grid and living the life of the Unabomber....
    The fact that you already know this about me makes me even more reluctant to share my location.

I live in the GYE, and that's about as specific as I get.
    "The only way we can truly control the outcome of a ride is not going on it, which is a choice I'm unwilling to make." -K.B.

is buachail foighneach me
    I live in your attic. Don't come up here.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    please understand that I don't belong to any secret government agency.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    It used to be noted in the profile under your screen name, I thought. Been gone for some time, but thought it was just my issue since the fixed/wide viewing troubles of a few years ago. Maybe it was more than a few years?

mtbr member
    It would really be helpful if more of the members would post their location in the signature line. Be nice for traveling and finding trails or getting beta on weather and area.

I realize some of us are off the grid and living the life of the Unabomber, so those of you that don't want to offer that information, please understand that I don't belong to any secret government agency.

On another note, just found a pair of nate take offs. Looking forward to snowl
    My current location is Einach Austria; drop on by mate, the group I ride with is all retired SF, Police and Agency. We live on our bikes traveling around so PERSEC does not exactly apply to us.

Ever get an notion to come to Europe just send me a PM, you may want to do it a couple months in advance though outside the winter months because we are not always in an area where we can get access to the net. But we can show you routes that locals do not know.
    De oppresso liber

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan67 View Post
    My current location is Einach Austria; drop on by mate, the group I ride with is all retired SF, Police and Agency. We live on our bikes traveling around so PERSEC does not exactly apply to us.

Ever get an notion to come to Europe just send me a PM, you may want to do it a couple months in advance though outside the winter months because we are not always in an area where we can get access to the net. But we can show you routes that locals do not know.
    Had to look up PERSEC, but understood. Invite much appreciated and the same holds true for the states of Montana and Washington, if you're in the US.
    Dash Pt. State Park (Tacoma), Big Sky Montana during Snowboard Season, Duluth Mn, a couple of times of year incl. Xmas.

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Mispost

mtbr member
    Had to look up PERSEC, but understood. Invite much appreciated and the same holds true for the states of Montana and Washington, if you're in the US.
    Oh man I am the wrong guy to send an invite to for Montana or Washington. LOL Not only do I live on my bike but I always have my pan and metal detector with me; I have heard way too many great stories about the gold in those parts. Heck I may never leave.

Seriously though if I ever make it back State side, then your on. Those two states are already on my list: I did some training up in Washington about 22 years ago and had a chance to get away for a couple of day with the MD, did pretty good too.
    De oppresso liber

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    My wife and I are harmless. Much less threatening than Ivan the Terrible.

Location, Location and Location.-moose_and_squirel_by_flyler-d2zh11i.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I live in the Middle West of the United States.