Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    MSH
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Cool just let me know.n.
    Do you have ads up yet? I checked classifieds eatlier snd didnít see anything up. Thanks!

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by MSH View Post
    Do you have ads up yet? I checked classifieds eatlier snd didnít see anything up. Thanks!
    No not yet, been to busy to take it apart. I'm hoping to take it apart next well and put it up on Facebook due to the amount of traffic there.

mtbr member
    Thanks but tried that and everything else for that matter. It's a nerve issue from a spinal injury and I have found other activities in the cold months and I don't need to deal with it any longer.
    Best of luck! I have an idea of how you feel. My hands freeze even in pogies with heated gloves sometimes if it's minus 30C

MSH
    mtbr member
    No not yet, been to busy to take it apart. I'm hoping to take it apart next well and put it up on Facebook due to the amount of traffic there.
    Sounds good. Sent you PM on what I would potentially be interested in. Thanks!

The White Jeff W
    So, once again I realize that i should just build my bikes from the frame up vs buying complete. I picked this up a few weeks ago as a new leftover and quickly realized that (for me) a suspension fork is overkill on what will primarily be a snow bike and started changing stuff.

The fork is a Bontrager Haru Pro carbon - it's suspension corrected for a 100mm fork so it seemed like the logical choice. Picked it up on ebay brand new with the Maxle and carbon compression steerer plug for $150.

The wheels are Mulefut rims laced to Hope hubs with 4.8 Minions front and rear (tubeless, of course).

Ever buy something you didn't need just because the price was so good you couldn't pass it up? Well that explains the XT brakes. I've had these sitting around for awhile waiting for a project. They were set up Euro style but I had to shorten the lines anyways so it was no big deal to switch the levers around.

The seatpost is a Pacific Northwest Cascade dropper. Coil instead of air. Nice piece. Spank Spoon saddle.

Everything else is stock.

Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-wozo1.jpg

What did I do with the parts off the Wozo? Put them on my 2015 Farley, which is now for sale. Nice coincidence how the colors match.

Kona Wozo Review: 420mm chainstay, runs 29+ to 26 x 4.8!-tfarley1.jpg
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Looks good Jeff, and great deal on that carbon fork! The suspension fork is nice if you get a second set of non-fat wheels and tires, but I think it's probably overkill in the snow. What's your riding impressions compared to your Farley?

The White Jeff W
    I haven't really gotten enough miles on it yet to say and haven't ridden it yet with the Haru fork except around the neighborhood on pavement. The Farley was the best handling bike I've ever owned (any bike, not just fat) so the bar is set pretty high.

I have a B-plus set up that I used on the Farley for summer riding so I'm good there.
    No moss...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910