ICAN / Carbon Speed ?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

ICAN / Carbon Speed ?

Hi guys,

Im thinking of going FS, but im not sure which frame to get, Ive read nothing but good reviews about the ICAN (IMUST) carbon FS frame & this is the one im leaning towards which is a decent price:

https://icancycling.com/products/car...ike-frame-sn04

As you can see from the specs it uses a 120mm BB, the frame i currently have uses a 120mm BB with Raceface Crankset so i wouldn't be able to swap it over to this new FS frame as it uses a 120mm BB.

The other frame ive come across is this one which uses a 100mm BB.. In Stock! CS-001 newest full suspension fat bike frame 26er for 177*12mm axle - Xiamen Carbon Speed Sport Goods Co.,Ltd
    It seems exactly same as the ican frame except for the 100mm BB, so i wold be able to swap parts from my old frame right over, but i cant find any info about this frame or company! Has anyone ever heard of this "CarbonSpeed" company or what there frames are like?

Like i say, i will probably go for the ICAN frame as it has good reviews from people who have bought it etc & I purchase a new crankset etc (ive made another thread about this!) but just wanted peoples thoughts.
    Felt DD10 Fatty
    ..with lots of upgrades ^^

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Isn't your existing rear wheel is a 197? If so it won't fit the Carbon Speed as it's a 177 rear end.
    Latitude 61

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I dont think that carbon speed is making the CS-001 any longer. I tried buying a M a couple months ago and they were out of stock. They told me they didnt plan on making any more. If you have 197 rear wheel you should go Ican for sure. I have 3 sets of 177 thats why i wanted CS-001.