How did you choose the right bike?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585

    How did you choose the right bike?

    I see alot of people add to their bikes. I question why not get the higher end model or another brand with everything you wanted?

    My LBS carries trek, specialized, and rocky mountain.

    Im looking for a fat bike to commute and trail ride, my commute luckily is along the best trails in town which i can take single track trails or paved shared paths.

    I want a bike that has OK components, so decent quality but cheap to replace being ill mile them out and put lots of salt and mud wear and tear on them.

    Trek farley 6 is out, (i think) being it cant fit dillinger 5s.... Im heavy 4s wont cut it. Unless it can it may be back in.

    I was sold on the rocky deore, same components as my 29er that has gone thru alot of miles and been great. But not sure on the bull dozers for a summer tire. Not sure on its 10 speed ratio. Could change to a 42 tooth rear and a 30 tooth front... But extra cash right off the bat. And i want to stay away from replacing new parts. $2000 cnd

    Specialized fatboy se, like the gear set, x5 is about same as deore? i like the tires, heard the brakes suck yet i like they are cable so easy to change to avid callipers if need be. I like the front derailer, being ive found my rear to fail from mud or snow where the front never fails me, so this would be a lift saver where i could set the rear and use the two fronts for flats and hills. Not ideal but better than nothing. $1770 cnd

    So im thinking the se might be the better choice, bit cheaper than the blizzard to cover some of the dillinger 5s for winter. Probably close to the same weight. Cable brakes ill like better for winter.....

    Any thing anyone would like to add? Maybe steer me another way?

    Why did you pick the fat bike you purchased?
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    70
    I bought mine because my lbs is owned by one of the riders on our team, and sold it to me at his cost.
    Not really much help to you.

  3. #3
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,683
    Personally I think you are well thinking about it to much. Kinda like a person building a new house for the first time and spending all their time picking out the lights and chances are they will hate them in a few months.

    Find the one that fit's you the best with a good frame and wheelset and ride the heck out of it and don't sweat the small stuff.
    Last edited by bdundee; 03-29-2015 at 06:00 AM.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    304
    The spesh seems like the obvious choice anyway.

  5. #5
    Rocking on a Rocky
    Reputation: RockyJo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,511
    Bulldozers are an awesome summer tire. But the only way to pick a bike is by colour.
    :thumbsup:It doesn't matter what I ride as long as I ride it Rubber Side Down●~●.

  6. #6
    sluice box
    Reputation: Co-opski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    928
    How did you choose the right bike?-ouijadl.jpg
    hmmmm what bike should I buy now.
    ptarmigan hardcore

  7. #7
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJo1 View Post
    Bulldozers are an awesome summer tire. But the only way to pick a bike is by colour.
    This^^^^^^^^, but "colour" is "color" here on the merican fowum.

    I bought mine cuz it is white and looked like a mtb with bigger tires (not tyres)

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    25
    Ride for lbs team, and they are a specialized dealer so it was orange looks pretty, that will do nicely thank you. It's a great bike straight out the box.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: robertdavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    702
    Saved for 3 years for a full sup. Rented a fatty and loved it. So, I got a nice light fat bike with the money I saved. If I cannot pay cash, I don't buy it.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    886

    How do you choose the RIGHT bike?

    Not so careful reading on here will tell you almost no one gets it RIGHT...the first time. Or the second, or...

  11. #11
    Rocking on a Rocky
    Reputation: RockyJo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,511
    Plus they are making new ones everyday. I'm starting to save for a fat Ti frame.
    :thumbsup:It doesn't matter what I ride as long as I ride it Rubber Side Down●~●.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    292
    It's always "wants vs needs" on a personal level. I'd say, choose a frame w/ a suitable geometry. Components can be upgraded (most did).

    Standover height was my main criteria. Got the fatbike mostly for winter and shore rides and just insure my balls don't kiss the top tube hard when my foot sinks on snow/sand.

    As posted, sounds like you're overthinking it much (easy to). Good luck.
    Last edited by skeered1; 03-29-2015 at 07:27 AM.
    d butt u kicked today, could b d same butt you'll kiss tomorrow.....

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    I see alot of people add to their bikes. I question why not get the higher end model or another brand with everything you wanted?

    My LBS carries trek, specialized, and rocky mountain.

    Im looking for a fat bike to commute and trail ride, my commute luckily is along the best trails in town which i can take single track trails or paved shared paths.

    I want a bike that has OK components, so decent quality but cheap to replace being ill mile them out and put lots of salt and mud wear and tear on them.

    Trek farley 6 is out, (i think) being it cant fit dillinger 5s.... Im heavy 4s wont cut it. Unless it can it may be back in.

    I was sold on the rocky deore, same components as my 29er that has gone thru alot of miles and been great. But not sure on the bull dozers for a summer tire. Not sure on its 10 speed ratio. Could change to a 42 tooth rear and a 30 tooth front... But extra cash right off the bat. And i want to stay away from replacing new parts. $2000 cnd

    Specialized fatboy se, like the gear set, x5 is about same as deore? i like the tires, heard the brakes suck yet i like they are cable so easy to change to avid callipers if need be. I like the front derailer, being ive found my rear to fail from mud or snow where the front never fails me, so this would be a lift saver where i could set the rear and use the two fronts for flats and hills. Not ideal but better than nothing. $1770 cnd

    So im thinking the se might be the better choice, bit cheaper than the blizzard to cover some of the dillinger 5s for winter. Probably close to the same weight. Cable brakes ill like better for winter.....

    Any thing anyone would like to add? Maybe steer me another way?

    Why did you pick the fat bike you purchased?

    LOL

    So your first question is "I question why not get the higher end model or another brand with everything you wanted" and then proceed to list a bunch of bikes all of which you've got planned upgrades for

    Are you not answering your own question here ?

    I'm not speaking for everyone here but maybe some .

    1. Some bikes come with compromises (often fitted with parts that are inferior in quality and function that wear out quickly) to squeeze them into a pricepoint .
    2. Some people may not be able to afford step up to the next pricepoint to get the more desirable parts (but may be able to afford those same more desirable parts later down the line)
    3. Even the next pricepoint up the ladder may not have the desired parts (think swapping cable for "more desirable" hydraulic brakes-marketing hype ???)
    4. Everyone likes to add their own "personal" touch to their bike / car / home .
    5. A prefered colourway may not be available in all pricepoints .

    That's just off the top of my head .

    When looking for a bike decide on your budget . Gather as much information as possible about the ones which fall into that budget . If you intend keeping the bike for a good while (and you seem like you do) pick the one with the highest quality / lightest frame that fits your needs (being able to fit Dillinger 5's for instance) and fits you .
    Try not to get too drawn in by bling components (you can cover a turd in diamonds - but it's still a turd) when choosing . Then look at the wheel package . Being a fat bike means a big chunk of weight is in the wheels / tyre / tube set up . Any weight that can be removed from here will greatly improve your ride experience . So look at how easy the wheels are to go tubeless (more for puncture resistance during commuting - ever fixed a fatty flat in the cold ?) to reduce some weight / improve the ride .

    Just going on the those minor points I would be inclined to point you towards the Spesh i.e. decent frame that can fit big tyres . Going on internet reports the wheels seem relatively easy to convert to tubeless . I wouldn't worry too much about lower spec components , just clean them and lube them more often , they should last a good while provided you don't bend them .

    HTH


    Fat Biker

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: blown240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,028
    I agree with the others as far as frame, fork and wheels being most important. That being said, seems like most guys really like the Spec. It would definitely be on my short list if I was currently looking.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585

    How did you choose the right bike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Biker View Post
    LOL

    So your first question is "I question why not get the higher end model or another brand with everything you wanted" and then proceed to list a bunch of bikes all of which you've got planned upgrades for

    Are you not answering your own question here ?

    I'm not speaking for everyone here but maybe some .

    1. Some bikes come with compromises (often fitted with parts that are inferior in quality and function that wear out quickly) to squeeze them into a pricepoint .
    2. Some people may not be able to afford step up to the next pricepoint to get the more desirable parts (but may be able to afford those same more desirable parts later down the line)
    3. Even the next pricepoint up the ladder may not have the desired parts (think swapping cable for "more desirable" hydraulic brakes-marketing hype ???)
    4. Everyone likes to add their own "personal" touch to their bike / car / home .
    5. A prefered colourway may not be available in all pricepoints .

    That's just off the top of my head .

    When looking for a bike decide on your budget . Gather as much information as possible about the ones which fall into that budget . If you intend keeping the bike for a good while (and you seem like you do) pick the one with the highest quality / lightest frame that fits your needs (being able to fit Dillinger 5's for instance) and fits you .
    Try not to get too drawn in by bling components (you can cover a turd in diamonds - but it's still a turd) when choosing . Then look at the wheel package . Being a fat bike means a big chunk of weight is in the wheels / tyre / tube set up . Any weight that can be removed from here will greatly improve your ride experience . So look at how easy the wheels are to go tubeless (more for puncture resistance during commuting - ever fixed a fatty flat in the cold ?) to reduce some weight / improve the ride .

    Just going on the those minor points I would be inclined to point you towards the Spesh i.e. decent frame that can fit big tyres . Going on internet reports the wheels seem relatively easy to convert to tubeless . I wouldn't worry too much about lower spec components , just clean them and lube them more often , they should last a good while provided you don't bend them .

    HTH


    Fat Biker
    No upgrades really. Calipers maybe... On the specialized. The rocky seems like it would need a bigger front gear or a 20 speed conversion so thats whats pushing me to the se. When i say get the higher model, guys switch out wheels, cranks, full brakes, add the bluto. You know, like $500-1000 in upgrades?

    But i get it. Buy a se, put shimano brakes on, a carbon spec fork from ebay and you almost got a standard fatboy for alot less with better brakes but not x7s.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tyriverag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,186
    I bought a Farley 6 because when I got on it, I got the most PUMPED I'd ever been on a bike. In the Farley thread, it was confirmed that D5s will fit (in the rear, heh).

    But seriously, in the long run, a couple hundred bucks extra, to a get a bit more bike, or the one you really want, isn't going to ruin your life. That said, somebody above said something about only buying what you can afford to pay cash for, and aside from buying a house, I couldn't agree more.
    it's a challenge some of us are ultimately worthy of.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: smithcreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    603
    A friend bought a Fat Boy SE and it's very nice for the price. Personally I think the next level up is worth the price for the 120 tpi vs. 60 tpi tires, the carbon fork and general parts upgrade, but maybe not for what you want.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Father Guzzi Obrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    154
    I got the base model fatboy early last year, upgraded the front brake to an xt with a 203mm IceTech rotor and put on a Bluto and some good pedals, really all I needed to do to make it great for me. The 120 GC tires are great for all around use in So Cal, pretty good on the paved trails too. Also, good warranty service by spesh.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rooze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    144
    I bought the bike that was 'on sale' with the best discount.

    I then spent a boat-load trying to convert it into the bike I should've bought in the first place, which brought the total spend to way more than the full MSRP would've been.

    When I discovered I couldn't turn it into what I wanted it to be, no matter how much I spent, I sold it and all the add-ons, for a whopping great loss.

    Then I went out and bought the bike I should've bought in the first instance, the one that fits me like a glove and rides great out of the box.

    Isn't this how everyone buys their bikes, lol?!
    Just a fat old guy riding a fat old bike...
    Follow my antics at tent.bike

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtuck1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    439
    Two years ago the decision on my first fat bike came down to (aluminum, frame only) Fatback, or 907 and I chose the made in USA Fatback. Picked up components that I new from experience would meet my expectations including a Lefty fork and I have been riding the wheels off of it ever since, 4,000 miles to date. Although it was very cost effective in my case and I got exactly what I wanted, building your own is usually more costly. But as I said getting exactly what you want is worth something in itself, and building it yourself is incredibly rewarding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How did you choose the right bike?-dscn2195.jpg  


  21. #21
    bigger than you.
    Reputation: Gigantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,068
    I bought a Pugsley and rode it for about 9 months. During that time, I discovered what i didn't want and what I wanted, then built that bike.

  22. #22
    Loud tyres save lives
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    468
    I went for a Trek Farley 6 as I prefer to buy Trek (it's what my Local bike shop has and support has been good from them) and I didn't want to spend a lot of money in case I didn't like it, the Farley 6 is one of the cheapest fat bikes here. I knew I'd be limited on tyre size but as my riding would be largely muddy trails that wasn't likely to be an issue.

    If the bike did work out well I'd have a better idea of what I wanted from a fat bike although apart from a couple of component changes, I'm pretty pleased with the bike as is.

    John
    2014 Trek Fuel Ex 8
    2015 Trek Farley 6
    2016 Trek Stache 7

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks for all the input guys.

    I think the se would be a good choice but....i like RM, I checked the geometry on the blizzard and my 29er and they are within mm's of eachother.
    Love the geometry of my 29er so this should feel just like home.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  24. #24
    Specialized Fatboy
    Reputation: NRS1FREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    189
    Apparently a 5 min test ride on a flat paved road is all I needed to be suckered into a Fatboy. Haven't looked back since.

    Oh, my friends weren't any help since most of them have fatboys too... -.- lol

  25. #25
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by simple1 View Post

    I bought mine cuz it is white and looked like a mtb with bigger tires (not tyres)
    Why not tyres ? There are other people in the world who spell and speak other languages than you... beginning to see why you have 2 red squares on the same month you have joined. Good luck !
    Santa Cruz Hightower LT Evil Following Trek 9.9 Superfly SL IndyFab Deluxe 29 Pivot Vault CX Cervelo R3 Disc

  26. #26
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,111
    I bought a Mukluk a few years back, there wasnt many other options, rode that baby at 34lbs everywhere, all my other "expensive" bikes didnt get a look in. Eventually sold my Pivot 429 and bought a Ti O'beast, still got it, awesome frame and forks, rode it hard for 2 years.

    Now got a Chi carbon frame and built it up with some of the best fatty bits available, another awesome bike.

    Don't think too hard into geo and all that stuff, just ride as many as you can, buy one and enjoy.

    BTW, I have never got to try one, always bought blind and ridden. Same story for all my MTB's apart from the first Spech Enduro.
    Santa Cruz Hightower LT Evil Following Trek 9.9 Superfly SL IndyFab Deluxe 29 Pivot Vault CX Cervelo R3 Disc

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,891
    I had an interest in them last year. It so happened that in December a local bike shop was having a demo days at a nearby trail so I took advantage of it, to give it a try. They had some Pugsley's for the demo. After the demo, that sealed the deal that I wanted a fat bike. Not a Pugsley though...wasn't excited about the steel frame or the geometry.

    Shortly after that I joined this forum and started researching.

    At first I figured a Bikesdirect bike would be OK. But after reading about how heavy the bikes were, cheaper components, people receiving damaged bikes and poor customer service from BD I decided not to go that route.

    After that I started looking at the Framed MN bikes. Again I wasn't excited about purchasing a bike online but I found a LBS that was stocking them. I went to the bike shop and tried one out, but the geometry just didn't fit me right. But while there, I also got to try the Fatboy which I really liked, but I didn't like the price.

    Off to another bike shop and found this bike for $1100...[email protected] - Mountain Series, Bikes | SEBikes.com

    The bike fit me real well and rode very nice. However I wasn't excited about the weight of it or the tires that were on it. I started doing the math of what it would take to upgrade the bike to carbon fork and better tires. By the time I got through with the upgrades I was at or near the price of a Fatboy, so I held off on making the purchase of the SE Bike.

    Shortly after I rented the Fatboy 3 times from the LBS. After that I knew it was the bike I wanted and I happened to find it discounted $400 from another LBS. They had the color I wanted, the size I needed and a price I couldn't refuse.

    The rest is history, I'm glad I made the purchase and don't regret it one bit. The hardest part for me was being patient and waiting for the right deal and bike to come along.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by prj71 View Post
    I had an interest in them last year. It so happened that in December a local bike shop was having a demo days at a nearby trail so I took advantage of it, to give it a try. They had some Pugsley's for the demo. After the demo, that sealed the deal that I wanted a fat bike. Not a Pugsley though...wasn't excited about the steel frame or the geometry.

    Shortly after that I joined this forum and started researching.

    At first I figured a Bikesdirect bike would be OK. But after reading about how heavy the bikes were, cheaper components, people receiving damaged bikes and poor customer service from BD I decided not to go that route.

    After that I started looking at the Framed MN bikes. Again I wasn't excited about purchasing a bike online but I found a LBS that was stocking them. I went to the bike shop and tried one out, but the geometry just didn't fit me right. But while there, I also got to try the Fatboy which I really liked, but I didn't like the price.

    Off to another bike shop and found this bike for $1100...[email protected] - Mountain Series, Bikes | SEBikes.com

    The bike fit me real well and rode very nice. However I wasn't excited about the weight of it or the tires that were on it. I started doing the math of what it would take to upgrade the bike to carbon fork and better tires. By the time I got through with the upgrades I was at or near the price of a Fatboy, so I held off on making the purchase of the SE Bike.

    Shortly after I rented the Fatboy 3 times from the LBS. After that I knew it was the bike I wanted and I happened to find it discounted $400 from another LBS. They had the color I wanted, the size I needed and a price I couldn't refuse.

    The rest is history, I'm glad I made the purchase and don't regret it one bit. The hardest part for me was being patient and waiting for the right deal and bike to come along.
    A guy i work with got a motobecan sturgis bullet, he doesnt like it. Very slow and heavy. Was $2300 by the time it got to his door in canada. His brother bought it and shipped it to him. I think hes willing to sell it for $2000, which is another option but his review makes me not that excited about it.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by solarplex View Post
    A guy i work with got a motobecan sturgis bullet, he doesnt like it. Very slow and heavy. Was $2300 by the time it got to his door in canada. His brother bought it and shipped it to him. I think hes willing to sell it for $2000, which is another option but his review makes me not that excited about it.
    A guy I biked with this past winter had that same exact bike. I don't know what he paid for it, but I got a chance to try it out. Yes...heavy. I can't comment on the slow part because I feel that lies more with the rider sometimes than the bike.

    In any case the bike was what the guy could afford. He bikes about 4000 miles a year. I'm out of shape compared to him and also about 10 years older. When we got going down the trail, I couldn't keep up with him.

    I don't know anything about the Canadian exchange rate or shipping but that bike is $1300 USD on BD right now.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585

    How did you choose the right bike?

    Quote Originally Posted by prj71 View Post
    A guy I biked with this past winter had that same exact bike. I don't know what he paid for it, but I got a chance to try it out. Yes...heavy. I can't comment on the slow part because I feel that lies more with the rider sometimes than the bike.

    In any case the bike was what the guy could afford. He bikes about 4000 miles a year. I'm out of shape compared to him and also about 10 years older. When we got going down the trail, I couldn't keep up with him.

    I don't know anything about the Canadian exchange rate or shipping but that bike is $1300 USD on BD right now.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Hes in good shape, early 30s. Normally rides a fsr carbon which is only a 10 speed. So i guess slow compared to that... Has snowshoe tires? Could see those slower than his spiker pros on the fsr this winter

    Exchange is 1.2 plus tax, shipping to where ever in the states, shipping from there to canada, duty which is 10% and yah it adds up.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Aceldama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    322
    I test rode as many as I could and picked the one that I liked riding the most. If you can demo a bike on the terrain you normally ride that's the best route to take.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585
    Well........ Dont know what to say.

    Lol.



    Went with the trek after all. Shes light and quick and just climbed a hill that was excavated soft black wet dirt i dont think i could walk up behind the office!

    Blizzards sold out. Had one farley in large and a se bikes in large.... Got a good price on the trek, super happy.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Aceldama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    322
    Nice pick. I went through a lot of test rides and ended up at the same conclusion. The Farley is just a lot of fun to ride and a really good value for the spec.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    636
    Figured what I was willing to bet on a fat bike, which wasn't all that much. Ordered a Moto FB4, and started looking more closely at the bikes and components. Saw the Moto Boris X9 ($900) come up and saw the standover height was better, better components, and that it was identical (and I mean identical) to the KHS 4 season bike that listed for about double, and Bikesdirect allowed me to change the order, no problems.

    At this point, I've changed to a thudbuster XT for $120, have new Sunringle Mulefut Wheelsets ready to mount for $430, One-up 42 and 16T cogs for $90, new tires for $100, 26T chain ring (2 of them) for $90, Stans for $25, Schrader valves $16, Metropolis 45 degree sweep handlebar $35, and Mulefut rim strips $19. Plus a few accessories that I'd have to buy on any bike.

    So I've about doubled the price to around $18-1900, and have a solid bike that fits and performs as well as any bike that costs a bunch more, and I'm happy with it, although it kind of blew my initial budget by a factor of 4.

    Should be able to recoup around $300 for exchanged parts.
    Dash Pt. State Park (Tacoma), Big Sky Montana during Snowboard Season, Duluth Mn, a couple of times of year incl. Xmas.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: solarplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,585


    Looked like this after work. Damnit! Lol. Washed shortly after. Went across a field where a school is going to go.... Mud city. My lots brand new no landscaping too so my yard was a mud hole after washing it as well lol.
    Fatbike, XC bike, Gravel Bike....

Similar Threads

  1. Help me choose a new bike
    By timothy779 in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:03 PM
  2. How do you choose which bike to buy?
    By Spectre in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:11 PM
  3. Which bike would you choose out of these?
    By blkicy in forum Commuting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 04:13 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:49 PM
  5. Help Me Choose My Bike
    By -mogwai in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:57 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.