GroupBuy: 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road Bikes $1299 Ends Oct 10th- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2014

GroupBuy: 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road Bikes $1299 Ends Oct 10th

As Forum Sponsors and with the blessing of the MTBR and Roadbikereview management; Bikesdirect.com is pleased to offer a limited time and Quantity group buy Exclusively for MTBR and Roadbikereview readers.

Our way To say Thank You to you, our forum friends we are offering way below MAP / near Wholesale Pricing and the Lowest price you'll EVER see for new model 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes from one of the biggest names / industry leaders in carbon road bikes.

Exclusive GroupBuy Ends Oct 10th 5pm EST. No refunds or credits for bicycles purchased at higher prices after this exclusive offer ends.

What is MAP pricing: Manufacturers such as Shimano, SRAM, Mavic and Ritchey restrict retailers from advertising lower prices. Bikesdirect.com often has bike deals at prices hundreds below MAP but we can't advertise the full specs.

At this time, only 50 of these 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes will be available and these will sell out very quickly. Bikesdirect.com is negotiating to get more but this might be all we can offer.

Send an email with MTBR in the subject line to bikesdirect-groupbuy@bikesdirect.com and receive an automatic reply for the full spec details, make, model and pic of this bike.

That email will contain the link to purchase your 2017 Full Carbon Aero Ultegra Road bikes at the near wholesale price of only $1299.95 + Free Ship 48. (rights reserved to limit purchases per person)

Deal Comparisons:

Specialized Allez DSW SL Sprint Elite
    MSRP $1400 + Local Taxes

Frame - Aluminum Aero
    Fork - Carbon
    Drivetrain - Shimano Tiagra 2x10 spd

Please post other deal comparisons below
    Last edited by joebikesdirect; 09-02-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Sub forum sponsor or not, why are you spamming a mtb site with road bikes? C'mon, throw us something we really relate to. Just sayin.
    "These things are very fancy commuter bikes or really bad dirt bikes, but they are not mountain bikes." - J. Mac

sluice box
    Paging Carbone to the FatRoadBike group buy.
    ptarmigan hardcore

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tiretracks View Post
    Sub forum sponsor or not, why are you spamming a mtb site with road bikes? C'mon, throw us something we really relate to. Just sayin.
    We are all two-wheeled brothers and sisters. It is genuinely a fantastic deal that we wanted to give exclusively to the MTBR/RBR community as most have supported our mission to increase access to higher quality bicycles at more accessible prices. Depending upon how well this goes, we would be working on doing this with a mountain bike

Have a contest and give one away. You could get a lot of mileage out of a give away. A mountain bike though. Definitely a mountain bike. With some pictures of it. And then you could give those Leg Shavers across the hall a chance at a road bike.
    "These things are very fancy commuter bikes or really bad dirt bikes, but they are not mountain bikes." - J. Mac

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I have a road bike and even a folding bike, and I've had a BMX, beach cruiser, and 700c singlespeed; so I welcome news on all bikes.
    Of course a deal on a fatbike is gonna go further, maybe have one for the next time?
    Totem KDS-D fatbike, Brompton M2L-X Ti, 6kg Dahon Dove, 1998 GT Forte Ti road bike

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    It is a very nice bike but I just bought a fatbike and don't have access to that kind of cash or I would be interested.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-opski View Post
    Paging Carbone to the FatRoadBike group buy.
    Ha!
    "At least I'm enjoying the ride"

16' Trek 8.4 DS
    16' Farley 7
    and I'm OK admitting..
    16' Sturgis

Minneapolis MN

fc
    head minion Administrator
    Offer from a valued site sponsor! Check it out if you are in the market for one.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    Guess one can spam any forum if you kick it enough money. Pretty damn lame that this kind of stuff flies in the face of your base user group. What is good for the Goose is not Good for the Gander.

Lame.

mtbr member
    Oh no, Joe broke the website.

Not what will I do to get information I need about fat bikes?

This sucks.

Bad sponsor.
    "At least I'm enjoying the ride"

16' Trek 8.4 DS
    16' Farley 7
    and I'm OK admitting..
    16' Sturgis

Minneapolis MN

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    I have nothing against bikes direct posting something like this on a forum, but posting a road bike group buy on a fat bike forum is a bit odd.