FATBIKE renting in Denver, Co. ???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

FATBIKE renting in Denver, Co. ???

I'm gonna be making a trip out to Denver between the 14th and 20th of January. Wanted to see if anyone knows of anywhere I could get my hands on a fatbike of some sort to try out? I plan on getting one after the beginning of the year unless I put some fatties on my Surly 1x1. I'd like to get some experience on one to see how I like it and maybe possibly hitting some snow if there's some when I'm there. Any ideas?

tiny rider
    You might try Campus Cycles in Denver (http://campuscycles.com/) as I've seen one or two about the store. Otherwise, Mountain High Cyclery (http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com/) in Loveland (about 1.5 hrs north) can maybe provide (and is located at/near several trails).

mtbr member
    I'll keep checking around, but if anyone has an idea, Please let me know. Thanks

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    Also check Alpha Bikes.

I'll probably be around too and you're welcome to take my Fatback for a spin.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    Speedway Cycles Fatback Ti SS
    1984 Trek 560
    http://slipangles.blogspot.com/ - It's supposed to be fun

mtbr member
    Cool, I might have to hit you up when I'm out there, even if it's just for a beer We are staying at Hotel 3737 on 3737 Quebec Street Denver, CO 80207.

Feeding your addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by trrubicon06
    Cool, I might have to hit you up when I'm out there, even if it's just for a beer We are staying at Hotel 3737 on 3737 Quebec Street Denver, CO 80207.
    Hey. You're welcome to come up here and ride mine if you want. What size would you need? We have a couple large's around and a friend who has a small that could probably be obtained with some beer to bribe him with. Bit of a drive (an hour) but we have trails right by the shop instead of having to pick up a bike somewhere and then drive to the trails. Got out for a nice ride today in fact. Didn't have the good camera with me, only my phone, so the pics aren't great.

Larry
    www.mtnhighcyclery.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FATBIKE renting in Denver, Co. ???-img_0036.jpg  

FATBIKE renting in Denver, Co. ???-img_0033.jpg  

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventanarama
    Hey. You're welcome to come up here and ride mine if you want. What size would you need? We have a couple large's around and a friend who has a small that could probably be obtained with some beer to bribe him with. Bit of a drive (an hour) but we have trails right by the shop instead of having to pick up a bike somewhere and then drive to the trails. Got out for a nice ride today in fact. Didn't have the good camera with me, only my phone, so the pics aren't great.

Larry
    www.mtnhighcyclery.com
    Sweet! I may definitely have to check you guys out. I was just looking through your site yesterday. My 1x1 is a medium, but I don't think it would really matter to me if I'm just riding one for just the day. I also don't wanna deprive someone of their ride for my pleasure That's why I was hoping to find one to rent. I'll gladly pay a rental fee, whether it be money or beer

Jason

Members who have read this thread: 0