mtbr member

Fat bike - Every day/week reliable trail/fun bike?

So, I'm looking at the Cannondale CAAD 1 and I'm wondering if I would be happy to use this puppy as a daily/weekly trail machine.

https://www.cannondale.com/en/USA/Bi...4-a57dbd4a2e42

I'm really "not" concerned about speed (goes without saying) - these days are over. I'm more looking at the "fun factor" and simply riding something that's ..... different.

Any thoughts you can share are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Olli

mtbr member
    I don't see why not, lots of riders are seeing the fatty as a quiver killer especially when you have a 2nd set of 29er or + wheels. I've been riding my fatty until just recently since I've decided to get the other bikes out for some fun in the sun. Furthermore, I don't think the fatty is really any slower than my other 2 "skinny" tire bikes. It takes a little more to get going and the uphill can be a lil slower, but once you are going the tires keep rolling. I think you will certainly find the experience different, inspiring with greater stability and grip, and just plain fun. Have at it, go get some!
    Last edited by dbhammercycle; 06-22-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    I don't know why,... it's just MUSS easier to pedal than the other ones.

mtbr member
    Can you use it all the time? Sure. Personally, I don't want to. I like the differences going from fat to non-fat bring to the same trails and will choose depending on conditions or just my mood.

RAKC
    I'd say go for it. Be nice when I can afford a newer fat bike with more playful Geo. My 2011 is fun (but a tank, can't afford better wheels for it right now) but climbing on it is slow and kinda sucks. The rest is a blast till it gets tight. Newer fattys are more playful and having suspension fork is a good idea if your trails are more than smooth XC stuff.

Buy it and have a blast! Works year around too just may want a different set of tires for summer vs messy winter. That's about it. Fast tires make summer riding so much more fun too. Nates (not sure what's on that one, but mine came with Nate's) on summer trails just suck IMO.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Meh, kinda long chainstays and heavy weight. I'm a firm believer in riding fat all year, but if you're looking for a trail machine I don't think you're looking at the best model here, mate.

By all means, it's a nice bike though, but it's a bit more xc than trail.. Also with "proprietary" front and no adjustable rear it's not optimized for multiple sets of wheels.

Get something with adjustable dropouts, consider carbon or a nice steal frame, look for playful geo and possibility to run rf cinch cranks with 170mm spindle (that'll give you almost the same q factor as this.

In the caad1 price range you have lots of options anyway.

since 4/10/2009
    I ride a Salsa Bucksaw as my only mtb right now. Would I have more bikes if I had the budget for it? Sure. But I enjoy riding the Bucksaw, so it's not a problem.

mtbr member
    May 2015
    I commute on my fat bike, MTB on it, go grocery shopping and take family rides to get ice cream. I have fun and enjoy it every time!

mtbr member
    A buddy of mine has that bike. He loves the heck out of it, and you'll be riding the single best fat fork out there. You're paying a premium for the privilege compared to other fatties, but ... that fork. It'll be a boss hard tail.

The only bad part is if you want to run a second wheelset, it'll be a pain to source because of the front hub.

mtbr member
    I ride every day summer and winter. I commute to work about 10 miles a day, ride single track about 30 miles per week, ride 20 miles a week on tar paths etc around town.

About 100 miles a week total. (I know it doesn't add up, it's the internet, just trust me)

Last year I rode a Trek 8.4 DS. In October I bought the Farley. I've ridden the DS less than 20 miles in 6 months.

I love the bike. Is it as efficient as the DS? No. The Farley is 10 to 15% slower on my tar path commute and pretty close in the single track.
    "At least I'm enjoying the ride"

16' Trek 8.4 DS
    16' Farley 7
    and I'm OK admitting..
    16' Sturgis

Minneapolis MN

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I've had a bunch of fun on my fat on dirt and rock trails.

I have gotten tired of the rolling resistance and weight though. It makes me slower on uphills, sure. The real drag is that it sometimes will just tire me out like a normal mtb would not. Sometimes 40 miles on the fat bike feels like 60 would on my xc bike.

The nice thing is that I really like how my fat bike is set up, so I'm just adding a 29+ wheel set to split the difference!

mtbr member
    Ohhh wow, thanks guys for your replies -> highly appreciated.

Please keep your feedback coming, I think I'm getting the fatty itch and I might pull the trigger in the near future ....

- Olli

DHMTBR.com
    I have a carbon Borealis Echo, the geo is perfect and at 29# loaded with a Bluto & Reverb - it's awesome for all year riding. Like mentioned, they are not really that much slower. I have been knocking off my skinny MTB PRs every time I go for a ride - both up and down.

I took the original wheels and threw on some low lug rubber (Minions 4.8" FBR/FBF) and these I use on the street and bike paths. I have a set of Carbondale wheels with 4.8" Bud/Lou for all mountain riding.

I also have a set of 29+ Stan's Hugo with 3" DirtWizards for the longer climbs & bikepacking treks.

I also occasionally pull a BOB trailer on some treks - or just for getting groceries

Regards,
    Chris Sgaraglino

My Life on Two Wheels
    Regards,
    Chris Sgaraglino

Visit me at:
    My Life on Two Wheels

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by csgaraglino View Post
    I have a carbon Borealis Echo, the geo is perfect and at 29# loaded with a Bluto & Reverb - it's awesome for all year riding. Like mentioned, they are not really that much slower. I have been knocking off my skinny MTB PRs every time I go for a ride - both up and down.

I took the original wheels and threw on some low lug rubber (Minions 4.8" FBR/FBF) and these I use on the street and bike paths. I have a set of Carbondale wheels with 4.8" Bud/Lou for all mountain riding.

I also have a set of 29+ Stan's Hugo with 3" DirtWizards for the longer climbs & bikepacking treks.

I also occasionally pull a BOB trailer on some treks - or just for getting groceries

Regards,
    Chris Sgaraglino

My Life on Two Wheels
    Hey Chris, thanks for your feedback and for posting these great photos.

I looked at the Echo and the Carbon frame + the geometry looked really interesting.

- Olli

turtles make me hot
    My fat bike gets all my ride time. The FS 29er sits and sits.
    I like turtles

The White Jeff W
    I sold my full suspension bike after I bought my Surly Ice Cream Truck. I reach for it most of the time as an everyday trail bike. I change tires with the seasons to suit prevailing conditions.
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy81 View Post
    Meh, kinda long chainstays and heavy weight. I'm a firm believer in riding fat all year, but if you're looking for a trail machine I don't think you're looking at the best model here, mate.

By all means, it's a nice bike though, but it's a bit more xc than trail.. Also with "proprietary" front and no adjustable rear it's not optimized for multiple sets of wheels.

Get something with adjustable dropouts, consider carbon or a nice steal frame, look for playful geo and possibility to run rf cinch cranks with 170mm spindle (that'll give you almost the same q factor as this.

In the caad1 price range you have lots of options anyway.
    Thanks man for the info.

It looks like geo + versatility = not one of the CAAD's strong suits

- Olli

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    I've got the bike you pictured. I ONLY ride that bike, now. Had K2 fat, Framed (Minnesota and Wolftrax) and the CAAD1. That bike is twice the fun as the others IMO. Twice the cost, too lol. WORTH IT. Nimble, quick and just fun to ride. I commuted to work 32 miles (75% trails) today. NEVER wanted to do that on any other bike. There's lots of sandy trails/snow here so skinny tires were pavement only for me and I never enjoyed that. Now I pull a BOB and hunt with the CAAD as well. Highly recommend it. My $.02 anyways. Regardless, I've put several hundred miles on it since snow melted and even on blacktop it's fun. Try those JJ's before replacing. I've got "summer" tires I never mounted cuz I like these so much. Best of luck and welcome to the addiction.

mtbr member
    I gotta ask rental, how long did you ride those other fatties? Now, I realize that an uncomfortable ride can be had and recognized almost instantaneously, but 4 fatties in how long a period of time? It took me several months to realize my MN wasn't ideal for me, even after I spent a bit more to set it up the way I wanted. Just curious.

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    Well, the K2 I tailored to me. Stem, tires, bars, post, seat, grips, etc. It fit me perfectly. Racked up pry 4-500 miles on it. Nothing bad to say about it minus weight. The framed bikes I racked miles up on are actually my boys. Both are in military and I spent more time on them than they did. They remain stock. Although not tailored to me I put at least 100 miles on each. Wolftrax I like. Bang for buck I'd have gone with this (what I bought for my wife, also, and she loves it). Minnesota I didn't mind. My least favorite. Son-in-law and daughter ride these, too. Other son rides a commuter fat bike which is comfortable but IMO NOT performance oriented. Upgraded several things including brakes, bars, etc. It's the Momentum by Giant. He uses it at college and it works well for this. When I upgraded from the K2, I rode everything I could. No bike shops here so I rode everyone's, constantly. (My family all ride fat including the g-kids all the way down to 16"). I decided on the CAAD1 without any hesitation after a test ride. It works perfectly FOR ME. I put a stubby stem with 30deg rise and it's like a glove. I just documented over 600 miles on it since February. I find it nimble (as said before) and just feels light. But like most anymore, overpriced. Sometimes ride quality is more than the sum of the numbers on the spec sheet FWIW I'm still fat like my bikes. I'm 6'1", 240#. I've ridden bikes all my life but more atv's, etc until last few years. I'm addicted.

Trail Rat
    I've ridden mountain bikes since i was 7, i raced for 3 years starting at 16, i'm now 25.

I've owned my Fatbike for a year and i'll never go back to a regular sized tyre.

As much as it's all personal preference, i'd say i can offer some good advice.
    Carbon Fat Bike Rider

aka bOb
    I did a couple of summer stints on a fat bike and swore I would never go back to skinny. One day I threw up the Kool Aide and now the fatty rarely sees dirt. Some ride em year round I just can't, but I don't judge

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I had never ridden dirt trails of any sort before I bought a 2013 Salsa Mukluk. I bought the Mukluk for winter riding I live in Alaska and winter is kind of a thing here. I ended up just riding it year-round, on trails I never would have even considered riding before having a fatbike.

So. Without any point of comparison at all, sure, a fatbike can be a fun daily bike. For me, it opened up a whole hobby that I didn't know I could do before. But as the other responses here suggest, some folks still ride other MTBs.

I'm gonna go waaaaay out on a limb here and suggest the only way to know for sure is to buy it and ride it a lot.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Q factor is probably the most important issue that may or mayn't be a problem.
    Sometimes Rickety, not a turd

Elitest thrill junkie
    I put skinny tires/wheels and a suspension fork on my fatbike for the summer. What makes a fatbike fun in the winter to me doesn't translate over to the summer.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I ride my fatty exclusively - not a fan of the Cannondales though.

Professional Crastinator
    I ride my fatbike at least once/week.

The places where my 29er outshines it are fast corners, long flats, and technical terrain where big, full-body moves get you over obstacles.

The fatty excels in any conditions where speed is restricted by rocks, mud, snow, debris, and where there was no trail to begin with. It is a good descender, but like I said, it's more of a handful in the corners - by the time you get the tires to a pressure that provides cornering stability, you begin losing the benefits of the fat tires for other things (IMO). It is probably the more versatile bike, but I shy away from riding it on pavement. Whereas I could do a road century on the 29er with knobby tires.

-F
    It's never easier - you just go faster.

mtbr member
    This thing is insane and the craftsmanship is simply amazing.

https://fat-bike.com/2016/04/readers...oden-fat-bike/

- Olli

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Interesting from a novelty standpoint and for the craftsmanship - but no thanks.

mtbr member
    I hope you get a fatty. I love mine. It is my go to bike for riding most anywhere and I like all my bikes

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 0lli View Post
    This thing is insane and the craftsmanship is simply amazing.

https://fat-bike.com/2016/04/readers...oden-fat-bike/

I think Mendon Cycle Smith knows that guy and posted that bike a lil while ago.

mtbr member
    I ride my fat bike year round, pavement, dirt, trails, etc...

Fat bike - Every day/week reliable trail/fun bike?-park.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowery View Post
    I ride my fat bike year round, pavement, dirt, trails, etc...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	park.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	495.7 KB 
ID:	1078117
    Sweet ride @blowery

Can you provide a little more detail on your fat bike? Frame, fork, etc ....

- Olli

mtbr member
    Sweet ride @blowery

Can you provide a little more detail on your fat bike? Frame, fork, etc ....
    Sure,
    On-One Fatty frame
    Cannondale Lefty 100mm, Mendon Cycle Clamps
    Shimano Saints w 203/180mm
    1x10 30T raceface
    40T Praxxis cassette
    Mulefut 80mm TLR
    Framed 4.0" tires
    Easton rise handlebar, 60mm stem
    Thomson Elite Setback Post
    Charge Spoon Seat

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowery View Post
    Sure,
    On-One Fatty frame
    Cannondale Lefty 100mm, Mendon Cycle Clamps
    Shimano Saints w 203/180mm
    1x10 30T raceface
    40T Praxxis cassette
    Mulefut 80mm TLR
    Framed 4.0" tires
    Easton rise handlebar, 60mm stem
    Thomson Elite Setback Post
    Charge Spoon Seat
    Thanks for your reply + sweet setup. I had a lefty scalpel and I'm missing that fork.

- cheers

- Olli

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I'm seriously thinking of a full fat, my brother has a bucksaw and I'm flabbergasted at how much fun it is in the dirt. I do like the cannondale HT from the specs and looks but would like to ride one before I bought a HT. I see FAT in my future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    Where are you located?

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rentalrider View Post
    Where are you located?
    I'm in the great state of Utah, which if you are not familiar with, it has some of very diverse AWESOME trails. I have ridden the bucksaw in moab and up north on smother single track trails. I really like it on both. I have yet to ride it in the snow as it was purchased this spring after most of the snow was melted. To me it's a pretty different ride than my 26" all mtn, but there is something about it that is just fun and I could see me having one as my only bike. Some say they are not as fast, but I haven't noticed that, but to me faster doesn't = more fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mtbr member

I would like to thank ya'll for your feedback, highly appreciated!

Now, after reading a ton of reviews and watching some videos on YouTube, I think I'll pull the trigger on a Scott Big Ed.

I know that I will miss the Fat CAAD's lefty fork, but I can't justify $3500 for a fatty .... at least not right now.

- Olli

mtbr member
    Great read - Long Termer: Surly Ice Cream Truck

http://singletrackworld.com/reviews/...ong-term-test/

http://singletrackworld.com/reviews/...-truck-part-3/

- Olli

mtbr member
    I ride an Ice Cream Truck and honestly purchased it as a winter bike. Since then, I've ridden it 75% of the time in fair weather over bikes like my Surly Cross Check. So much so that I sold that Cross Check last week.

It's as awesome on pavement as it is busting through snow drifts on trails in January. For what it's worth, I'd rather not be without a fat bike ever again.
    Surly Pugsley
    Surly ECR

mtbr member
    Oct 2015
    Now, after reading a ton of reviews and watching some videos on YouTube, I think I'll pull the trigger on a Scott Big Ed.
    Good choice. Some of us have been known to ride Scott's Big Jon http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/new...on-987169.html

Personally I ride mine whenever I can. I *should* ride one of my other bikes but no matter where I go or what the conditions are I never regret taking the fat bike out.

Enjoy

mtbr member
    Jun 2016
    I started riding full time fat in '13. Only until recently thats all I rode accept for my road bike, because I hate wearing out my fat tires on pavement.

I have several friends that ride only fat all the time, and if you think a fat bike is slow...ride with these guys. They will hand you your butt on a silver platter and have a ton of fun doing it.

Living in an extreme environment calls for extreme measures sometimes, fat bikes check all the boxes in our neck of the woods.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    I ride my fat bike year round and love it. I have a Gravity Bullseye Monster. Its stock except it has a Vee rubber Snowshoe xl on the front (4.8) and a hbillie on the rear (4.25).
    It is a 2014 model with over 2000 mlles on it. It has helped me with some health issues. And my cardiologist supports my riding.

mtbr member
    It's so great to hear how fat bikes have brought back some of the "basic fun" of riding a MTB ....

..... this been said, don't shoot me for making this statement, but all I hear from fatty riders is fun, fun and so much fun ...

Sounds like a great community to be part of! :-)

Cheers

- Olli

roots, rocks, rhythm
    I love my ICT and I just put a suspension fork on it.
    But for really rough trails I would say my full suspension bikes are a bit kinder on me physically.
    For me a full suspension Fat Bike would be my next purchase.......and natural progression.

Good Luck
    97' Brodie Expresso
    00' Turner RFX
    08' Turner RFX
    13' Surly Troll
    15' Surly ICT

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgprimo View Post
    I love my ICT and I just put a suspension fork on it.
    But for really rough trails I would say my full suspension bikes are a bit kinder on me physically.
    For me a full suspension Fat Bike would be my next purchase.......and natural progression.

Good Luck
    I heard great things about the Salsa Bucksaw.

The only issue I'm having is the 4k they are asking for it. I'm NOT saying that the bike isn't worth the money, just not what I would be willing to spend on a fatty right now.

Cool bike though ....

http://salsacycles.com/bikes/bucksaw/2016_bucksaw_gx1

- Olli

mtbr member
    My ICT needed a pair of summer shoes, so I splurged a bit.

Fat bike - Every day/week reliable trail/fun bike?-img_1079.jpg

Fat bike - Every day/week reliable trail/fun bike?-img_1082.jpg
    Surly Pugsley
    Surly ECR

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cassa89 View Post
    My ICT needed a pair of summer shoes, so I splurged a bit.

Name:	IMG_1079.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	1080432

Name:	IMG_1082.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	1080433
    Looks like you got the rubber from a Model T

- Olli

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by max gnarcore View Post
    Good choice. Some of us have been known to ride Scott's Big Jon http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/new...on-987169.html

Personally I ride mine whenever I can. I *should* ride one of my other bikes but no matter where I go or what the conditions are I never regret taking the fat bike out.

Enjoy
    Nice - now we need one for the Big Ed too

- Olli

mtbr member

Finally pulled the trigger and got this fatty from eBay. Scott Big Ed - 2015

- Olli

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Living here in Chicago, I bought a fatbike to ride with my friends in the winter. I saw it as a bit of an extravagance, especially for someone like me who already owns five fairly nice bikes. Setting aside winter riding (which has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me), the fatty is much more versatile than I thought it would be. I'll come home from hard 70 mile group road rides and still manage to find an excuse to take the fatty out for ten miles. I'll come home from work and take the fatty out for an hour on 90 degree summer evening. I can't get enough of this thing. I use it for trail riding, for snow riding, for riding with the kids, for pub crawls, for riding to the park to read a book and take a nap on a nice day. It's comfortable, confidence inspiring, unstoppable and tough as nails. IMO, every one who loves cycling should get a fatty if they have the room and the means. I think they're one of the most useful types of bikes out there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by hiro11 View Post
    Living here in Chicago, I bought a fatbike to ride with my friends in the winter. I saw it as a bit of an extravagance, especially for someone like me who already owns five fairly nice bikes. Setting aside winter riding (which has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me), the fatty is much more versatile than I thought it would be. I'll come home from hard 70 mile group road rides and still manage to find an excuse to take the fatty out for ten miles. I'll come home from work and take the fatty out for an hour on 90 degree summer evening. I can't get enough of this thing. I use it for trail riding, for snow riding, for riding with the kids, for pub crawls, for riding to the park to read a book and take a nap on a nice day. It's comfortable, confidence inspiring, unstoppable and tough as nails. IMO, every one who loves cycling should get a fatty if they have the room and the means. I think they're one of the most useful types of bikes out there.
    I am a Windy City boy myself originally. 😃
    I left there in 82 just as mtn bikes were coming to the fore. From what I understand you've got tons of excellent trails to ride up there. I hope that some of the Cook County FPD he's some trails available. Have you ever heard of Deer Grove out between Palatine and Barrington? There used to be a lot of decent trails there but it's been 33 ears since In lived up there.
    In the two years since I took up fat biking, I have been the happy recipient of the smile factor and the joy of getting off oxygen and seeing my heart function improve. 😃👍🏼
    Now that I live in the Missouri Ozarks I ride daily. Lately the heat and combined humidity have a negative effect on my cycling. 😱 With congestive heart failure and a pacemaker my rides are limited to either early mornings of early evenings.
    But with the longer summer days if I get out around 6:30am or 6:00pm I get to put in about 10 to 15miles.
    I currently ride a BD fatty, a Gravity Bullseye Monster with about 2200 miles on it.👍🏼I do plan on upgrading to a RSD Mayor from north of the border. From what I've read here on the various threads they are a really decent ride and pretty stout too boot! I need bike with limited flex and lots of stability. Don't get me wrong, the monster is a stout rig with a decent amount of stability, but I would like something newer. After all my Ryback is two years old and I like that new bike smell. ‼️😎

Until later
    Oldbear
    Old bear says: REMEMBER TO USE YOUR SUNSCREEN

mtbr member
    Nice ride. You will love it and if you don't, it's your own fault, not the fat bike. Got that?

mtbr member
    I live in Finland and i use my fatbike every day for commuting, all year round.(+30 to -30 celsius) For me it's really a every day/trail/fun bike.
    I use it for enduro also sometimes. And trails of course.
    It's my only bike. I don't see need for another bike.

I just love fatbiking. 20-25 years went with xc- and fullsuspension bikes, since i found my piece of cake.

My former fatty was a Specialized Fatboy Expert. I purchased it 2014. It wasn't very reliable and the frame was very flexy. So i started to look a new better one.

Luckily here in Finland (and locally by the way!) Pole Bicycles started planning a fatbike, Pole Taiga.It has more trail oriented geo and everyway it's far more better and capable than a Fatboy.

Fatboy is now sold and i ride Pole's prototype since my own bike arrives. I'm very satisfied with this bike's features. Haven't found anything negative yet.
    It's truly a bike for everyday use, everywhere. For me.
    Last edited by brilleaux; 07-20-2016 at 04:14 AM.
    Life, Love & The Blues. And Fatbiking.

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    I am 43 years young and haven't had a mountain bike in 10 years. I have kids that love to bike and I think its time to get back into it. I have been super intrigued by the fatbike. I am looking to get this one. I know you all know more than me and was wondering what you thought. I want to buy Kona to support my local peeps.

KONA BIKES | MTB | WO | Wozo

Thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    I think that will make a great ride!

turtles make me hot
    That Kona's a nice looking bike.
    I like turtles

FB&H rider
    Quote Originally Posted by stew1818 View Post
    I am 43 years young and haven't had a mountain bike in 10 years. I have kids that love to bike and I think its time to get back into it. I have been super intrigued by the fatbike. I am looking to get this one. I know you all know more than me and was wondering what you thought. I want to buy Kona to support my local peeps.

KONA BIKES | MTB | WO | Wozo

Thanks
    Definitely a very nice bike - may well be my next one... I am just a month or so ahead of you - many years since I was on a mtn bike, back into it for health and time with my kids.... you'll love it! You can choose your level of challenge and difficulty and the bike will each every challenge from cruising comfortably to thrashing downhill (not that I'm quite ready for that yet) with aplomb. Enjoy!
    2016 Trek Farley 5 "Farley"
    2017 Growler MBS "Sir Fatsalot"
    2018 Kona Wozo "Adipose Rex"

mtbr member
    I'm likin' the look of the Kona too. Oh boy, here I go again...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhammercycle View Post
    I'm likin' the look of the Kona too. Oh boy, here I go again...
    Watch it, it's a TRAP

- Olli