#1 ·

Via Instagram from Taipei show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#991 ·
View attachment 1108814

View attachment 1108815

View attachment 1108816

This on an ICT just finished building, tubeless at 12 psi on HED 80 AL rims. Do not think on a 100mm rim would have any chance of fitting, I am concerned with frame flex that it will not work. Will give it a try on Thursday.
I have an ICT and the 2XL fits fine tubeless on hundos (Nexties) with no rubbing. I have the tires on 80mm mulefuts now and as some others have mentioned, the size doesn't change much between 80mm and 100mm rims; it's more the shape of the sidewall being more vertical with hundos.

#997 ·
Have anyone tried the 2xl on the rear of the F@r or F@e? I read a couple of posts here and on the f@r thread but nobody has actually tried the tire in the rear, no pics either. Can someone confirm this? I need to know if the Fuji wendingo/F@r/F@e frames fit the 2xl in any pressure up to the max psi without rubbing on the frame. Thanks

#1,000 ·
4.5 snowshoe and 2xl snowshoe combo

Fits my 250mm Sarma fork with 100mm wheels (up to 15 psi) and fits 80mm any psi . I regret not getting the 265mm or the 290mmm but the 250 was the only one in stock back in the summer. I have a ICT thru-axle fork on the way because I thought my Sarma fork was not going to work.

Attachments

#1,004 ·
First ride on my brand new 2016 Blackborow with 2XL's this AM. We have 5" of wet snow and I was late for work so only had 3 minutes to ride! First ride through yard with 6psi and tires behaved like my Bud/Nate combo in fresh snow: front wheel washout and no traction. Deflated to 1 psi and it was a new bike: floated on top with endless traction and no wash-out! I'm psyched! May have reached free-range snowbike nirvana.