Stolen Evils - Please Help- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    473

    Stolen Evils - Please Help

    Please help. My garage was broken into and I lost my my entire stable. This was in San Francisco CA, June 15th.

    1. Evil Following V1, Red, Medium, Roval Carbon Wheels, Pike with MRP, Luftkappe, Specialized Power Seat. Invisiframe on the entire bike. SRAM X01 Eagle, Reverb Seat Post. Raceface Turbine Cranks.

    2. Evil Calling Frame. No Stickers. Invisiframe. Angry Dolphin. Medium.

    3. Specialized Turbo Levo 6Fattie, Black and Red. Medium. They did not have take the charger. Upgraded with Pike 150mm and KS Lev 125mm. Specialized Power Seat. GX Shifter and Derailuer.

    4. Specialized Sequoia Elite 52cm. Mint Green. Upgrades. Specialized CGR Carbon Seat.

    5. 2015 Specialized Enduro Evo. Medium. Upgrades Thompson 40mm Stem. 2.6 Butcher Grid, Slaughter Grid Tires. KS Integra Hand Lever Seat Post.

    6. Specialized Sirrius Sport 54cm. Gloss White. Miss match wheels.

    7. Trek Ticket S Dirt Jump Frame. Gloss Black No Stickers. Partly built up. Rockshox Pike Fork (With Purple Accents). Transition Revolution 26 Wheels. Kenda Tires.

    https://imgur.com/a/ULFnT1M

    Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by michaeldorian; 06-23-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    ---------------------
    Evil Following

    weareelements.com

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    714
    That sucks, gutted for for you. I hope you get your bikes back and if I come across anything in my daily bike classified browsing I'll be sure to post.

  3. #3
    Elitest thrill junkie
    Reputation: Jayem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    30,804
    Our shop up here, Speedway Cycles, in Anchorage Alaska, just got robbed of 75K of inventory a few days ago. They are an Evil dealer, among other brands and their own fatback brand.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

    You're turning black metallic.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: inonjoey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldorian View Post
    Please help. My garage was broken into and I lost my my entire stable. This was in San Francisco CA, June 15th.

    1. Evil Following V1, Red, Medium, Roval Carbon Wheels, Pike with MRP, Luftkappe, Specialized Power Seat. Invisiframe on the entire bike. SRAM X01 Eagle, Reverb Seat Post. Raceface Turbine Cranks.

    2. Evil Calling Frame. No Stickers. Invisiframe. Angry Dolphin. Medium.

    3. Specialized Turbo Levo 6Fattie, Black and Red. Medium. They did not have take the charger. Upgraded with Pike 150mm and KS Lev 125mm. Specialized Power Seat. GX Shifter and Derailuer.

    4. Specialized Sequoia Elite 52cm. Mint Green. Upgrades. Specialized CGR Carbon Seat.

    5. 2015 Specialized Enduro Evo. Medium. Upgrades Thompson 40mm Stem. 2.6 Butcher Grid, Slaughter Grid Tires. KS Integra Hand Lever Seat Post.

    6. Specialized Sirrius Sport 54cm. Gloss White. Miss match wheels.

    7. Trek Ticket S Dirt Jump Frame. Gloss Black No Stickers. Partly built up. Rockshox Pike Fork (With Purple Accents). Transition Revolution 26 Wheels. Kenda Tires.

    https://imgur.com/a/ULFnT1M

    Thanks Guys.
    Damn, sorry bud.

    I work in law enforcement in the East Bay and will ask around. The descriptions you gave are great. You made a report with SFPD?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "So you think it's the hat?... A lot of people hate this hat. It angers a lot of people, just the sight of it." - Uncle Buck

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by inonjoey View Post
    Damn, sorry bud.

    I work in law enforcement in the East Bay and will ask around. The descriptions you gave are great. You made a report with SFPD?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. I did file a police report with SFPD.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ---------------------
    Evil Following

    weareelements.com

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    463
    curious what part of the city

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    279
    Similar thing happened to me happened here in Seattle, 3 evil bikes stolen from my garage while my house was being renovated, a complete inside job. Long story short I found them on Ebay for sale. The police couldn't help since Ebay does not release the name of account holder. Tried to buy the bikes but the seller does not accept pickup and would not respond to any of my inquiries. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially if Michaeldorian were to find his bikes as well for sale on Ebay.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by GFreak View Post
    Similar thing happened to me happened here in Seattle, 3 evil bikes stolen from my garage while my house was being renovated, a complete inside job. Long story short I found them on Ebay for sale. The police couldn't help since Ebay does not release the name of account holder. Tried to buy the bikes but the seller does not accept pickup and would not respond to any of my inquiries. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially if Michaeldorian were to find his bikes as well for sale on Ebay.
    Your law enforcement sucks.

    Thanks for posting this; I double checked my insurance coverage and fortunately, all of mine are covered for replacement cost with no depreciation. Losing my bikes would be a nightmare!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,915
    Quote Originally Posted by GFreak View Post
    Similar thing happened to me happened here in Seattle, 3 evil bikes stolen from my garage while my house was being renovated, a complete inside job. Long story short I found them on Ebay for sale. The police couldn't help since Ebay does not release the name of account holder. Tried to buy the bikes but the seller does not accept pickup and would not respond to any of my inquiries. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially if Michaeldorian were to find his bikes as well for sale on Ebay.
    If you have proof you owned the bike- receipt serial number and police report- I'd just throw them on the CC then dispute it. Let the thief deal with the CC and PayPal.
    OG Ripley v2

Similar Threads

  1. Sight - comparo to Evils and Stumpy 6 fatty
    By kamper11 in forum Norco
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 10:03 AM
  2. Setting up my Evils rear suspension.
    By blue_biker in forum Evil Bikes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 07:06 AM
  3. Evils new enduro
    By nauc in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 09:49 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:27 AM

Members who have read this thread: 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.