Stolen Evils - Please Help- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Stolen Evils - Please Help

Please help. My garage was broken into and I lost my my entire stable. This was in San Francisco CA, June 15th.

1. Evil Following V1, Red, Medium, Roval Carbon Wheels, Pike with MRP, Luftkappe, Specialized Power Seat. Invisiframe on the entire bike. SRAM X01 Eagle, Reverb Seat Post. Raceface Turbine Cranks.

2. Evil Calling Frame. No Stickers. Invisiframe. Angry Dolphin. Medium.

3. Specialized Turbo Levo 6Fattie, Black and Red. Medium. They did not have take the charger. Upgraded with Pike 150mm and KS Lev 125mm. Specialized Power Seat. GX Shifter and Derailuer.

4. Specialized Sequoia Elite 52cm. Mint Green. Upgrades. Specialized CGR Carbon Seat.

5. 2015 Specialized Enduro Evo. Medium. Upgrades Thompson 40mm Stem. 2.6 Butcher Grid, Slaughter Grid Tires. KS Integra Hand Lever Seat Post.

6. Specialized Sirrius Sport 54cm. Gloss White. Miss match wheels.

7. Trek Ticket S Dirt Jump Frame. Gloss Black No Stickers. Partly built up. Rockshox Pike Fork (With Purple Accents). Transition Revolution 26 Wheels. Kenda Tires.

https://imgur.com/a/ULFnT1M

Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by michaeldorian; 06-23-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    ---------------------
    Evil Following

weareelements.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    That sucks, gutted for for you. I hope you get your bikes back and if I come across anything in my daily bike classified browsing I'll be sure to post.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Our shop up here, Speedway Cycles, in Anchorage Alaska, just got robbed of 75K of inventory a few days ago. They are an Evil dealer, among other brands and their own fatback brand.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldorian View Post
    Please help. My garage was broken into and I lost my my entire stable. This was in San Francisco CA, June 15th.

1. Evil Following V1, Red, Medium, Roval Carbon Wheels, Pike with MRP, Luftkappe, Specialized Power Seat. Invisiframe on the entire bike. SRAM X01 Eagle, Reverb Seat Post. Raceface Turbine Cranks.

2. Evil Calling Frame. No Stickers. Invisiframe. Angry Dolphin. Medium.

3. Specialized Turbo Levo 6Fattie, Black and Red. Medium. They did not have take the charger. Upgraded with Pike 150mm and KS Lev 125mm. Specialized Power Seat. GX Shifter and Derailuer.

4. Specialized Sequoia Elite 52cm. Mint Green. Upgrades. Specialized CGR Carbon Seat.

5. 2015 Specialized Enduro Evo. Medium. Upgrades Thompson 40mm Stem. 2.6 Butcher Grid, Slaughter Grid Tires. KS Integra Hand Lever Seat Post.

6. Specialized Sirrius Sport 54cm. Gloss White. Miss match wheels.

7. Trek Ticket S Dirt Jump Frame. Gloss Black No Stickers. Partly built up. Rockshox Pike Fork (With Purple Accents). Transition Revolution 26 Wheels. Kenda Tires.

https://imgur.com/a/ULFnT1M

Thanks Guys.
    Damn, sorry bud.

I work in law enforcement in the East Bay and will ask around. The descriptions you gave are great. You made a report with SFPD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "So you think it's the hat?... A lot of people hate this hat. It angers a lot of people, just the sight of it." - Uncle Buck

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by inonjoey View Post
    Damn, sorry bud.

I work in law enforcement in the East Bay and will ask around. The descriptions you gave are great. You made a report with SFPD?

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I did file a police report with SFPD.

---------------------
    Evil Following

weareelements.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    curious what part of the city

mtbr member
    Similar thing happened to me happened here in Seattle, 3 evil bikes stolen from my garage while my house was being renovated, a complete inside job. Long story short I found them on Ebay for sale. The police couldn't help since Ebay does not release the name of account holder. Tried to buy the bikes but the seller does not accept pickup and would not respond to any of my inquiries. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially if Michaeldorian were to find his bikes as well for sale on Ebay.

mtbr member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GFreak View Post
    Similar thing happened to me happened here in Seattle, 3 evil bikes stolen from my garage while my house was being renovated, a complete inside job. Long story short I found them on Ebay for sale. The police couldn't help since Ebay does not release the name of account holder. Tried to buy the bikes but the seller does not accept pickup and would not respond to any of my inquiries. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially if Michaeldorian were to find his bikes as well for sale on Ebay.
    Your law enforcement sucks.

Thanks for posting this; I double checked my insurance coverage and fortunately, all of mine are covered for replacement cost with no depreciation. Losing my bikes would be a nightmare!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GFreak View Post
    If you have proof you owned the bike- receipt serial number and police report- I'd just throw them on the CC then dispute it. Let the thief deal with the CC and PayPal.
    OG Ripley v2