anyone have a Yeti and Evil Calling in their stable? Looking to compare the color(s)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

anyone have a Yeti and Evil Calling in their stable? Looking to compare the color(s)

Hi all,

I have a wreckoning, and love Evil bikes. Thinking of getting something for more XC and trail vs. the monster truck for downhill.

I'm curious if anyone has a Yeti AND the Evil Calling in their stable and can snap a picture of both of them next to each other. They look very close in color, but want to see them side-by-side vs. all the individual pics on google images.

Thanks all!

Chib

mtbr member
    Well, I have a Yeti ARC (carbon) and a Calling but that's probably not what you're asking. I used to have a Yeti 575 in turquoise and I can tell you that the Calling Angry Dolphin is not that close to someone familiar with Yeti. Having said that, I've been stopped by folks before asking me how I like my Yeti (my Calling has been de-stickered) so it's not obvious that it's an Evil to the untrained eye.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chiburi View Post
    Hi all,

I have a wreckoning, and love Evil bikes. Thinking of getting something for more XC and trail vs. the monster truck for downhill.

I'm curious if anyone has a Yeti AND the Evil Calling in their stable and can snap a picture of both of them next to each other. They look very close in color, but want to see them side-by-side vs. all the individual pics on google images.

Thanks all!

Chib
    I have a friend with a Calling and another with a SB6. Not the same color and the Calling is mat, Yeti is gloss. The turquoise on the Calling is a bit more greenish then the turq of Yeti.

I'm not a fan of mat colors and unfortunately a lot of manufacturers have turned to mat in the last few years. I think the Wreckoning blue is gloss but I've never seen one.

mtbr member
    thanks guys! Any chance you could drop a pic into the thread with the yeti and evil?

I had a Yeti 4.5 29er and a Wreckoning, but the blue of the wreck is significantly different than the yeti. Your thoughts help, just hoping someone could drop a picture into the thread.

The Wreck is my avatar - love it and going to keep it (didn't need 2 29ers) Looking for a final bike that would be more XC and trail vs the monster truck enduro of the wreck (debating on a calling or a yeti 5.0).

mtbr member
    Here you go:

anyone have a Yeti and Evil Calling in their stable?  Looking to compare the color(s)-img_3125.jpg
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra