a little help. does anyone recognize this model- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2013

a little help. does anyone recognize this model

hey. can anyone tell which model this specialized is, and aprox what year? sorry for the pic . the site ive got it from doesent allow "save as.." so i had to print screen it .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a little help. does anyone recognize this model-pic.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Looks like a 2006 Specialized Enduro to me. I had that model but the expert version and it was a grey color rather than a blue color.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    A very modded enduro. Bad ass frame. Top 3 for going through the chunk back in the day

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    how much "back in the day" u reckon? can it still perform nowadays?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Hell ya. Mine was stolen or I would still be in love. That shock is a nice add on. It won't be the most efficient climber, and that one your looking at looks like a 32-35 pound bike. But the technology is still on par

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I raced on that model with a 2x9 set up with a 2010 dhx air, the rest was stock. It was adequately set up but I think the big factor in my mid pack results (enduro - sport 35+ class) was more about my fitness than the bike. How much are you buying it for?

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    i havent made up my mind yet. i rode hard tails all my life. but lately i find myself into more and more coplicated trails... and i always said "i can do it just fine on my bike"; but... i think i cant anymore ).
    so i found it on a forum, the guy asks 1400$ US. im pretty sure it is negotiable. as i said, i havent made up my mind yet; my knowledge of ENDURO/DH/ALL MOUNTAIN isnt spectacular, and that is why i posted the pic here. i want to learn about the frame, and everything else that this bike has on it. i asked the guy about some things (he put a very superficial description) but he seemed to be a more of a noob than i am
    so far so good, i managed to ID the crank (shimano saint), the fork is a fox 36 (fit ... smthing) brakes, some Avids, cant see what exactly; rotors also avids - i believe 180 rear, 200 front. hubs "veltec" (?) the spokes are in the way, cant see. the shock as kevin said, a fox model, the rims smthing "Singletrack"; the bars have "Sunone" written on them, and the stem a truvativ husselfelt.
    the pics arent helping very much, if ill post them can you guys help out?
    also size, very important; he states 48cm frame, that is 19.2 inches in.... catholic (whatever ) i am 1.86m, that is about 6.1 in... protestant ? my inseam... realy dont know for sure, between 80-90cm. not very familiar with enduro geometry, is this a good fit for me, or should i leave it alone?

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    here are some of the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p1.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p2.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p3.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p4.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p5.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p6.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p7.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p8.jpg  

a little help. does anyone recognize this model-p9.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Kinda old and outdated for the price as far as im concerned.* At 6'1" you will need a large for sure. Seems stock accept the rear shock. Dont get me wrong its a great bile but at this point its about 9 years old. A lot has changed since then.