mtbr member
    Dec 2004

XXC Magazine #13 Now Available

XXC Magazine #13 is now available!

The latest edition of XXC Magazine is jammed with amazing stories and recaps from the world of endurance mountain biking and all day adventures in the dirt. Recaps that go beyond ‘Rider X’ beat ‘Rider C’ by how much, and get personal with the pain, emotion, humor and let’s face it – the occasional absurdity – that can be endurance mountain bike racing.

XXC #13 features a talk with first time Tour Divide finisher and past XXC contributor Markley Anderson, and has racer recaps from the Steamboat Stinger, the Off Road Assault on Mt. Mitchell and the new might be a road race, might be a mountain bike race, might be cross race known as The Crusher in The Tushar.

Jill Hueckman shares her race experience at the Durango Dirty Century and Andrew Carney returns to the pages of XXC to share his attempt to conquer the beast that is the Colorado Trail Race.

Montana Miller recounts his his pre-race experiences (for lack of a better term) with friends at The Breckenridge 100, Paul Smith of New Zealand talks about the adventures that await away from the race course and XXC Mag publisher Jason Mahokey recaps the 2011 Ore To Shore Hard Rock in Part I of his travels to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to race and ride. All this and more in XXC Magazine #13.

Also be sure to visit the XXC blog, our ever growing (and soon to be updated for '12) race calendar and the XXC Store for cool t shirts, sticker packs, and more. All of which include a free digital copy of XXC Magazine. Printed copies of XXC Magazine are available at MagCloud.com or you can read the mag for free via the eMag page at xxcmag.com.

As always, thank you for your support of XXC Magazine! Hope you enjoy.

Jason Mahokey
    XXC Magazine
    xxcmag.com
    Former XXC Mag publisher (re)turned amateur bike blogger at The Soiled Chamois.

mtbr member
    Great issue, Jason! Bought it a couple days ago.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Thanks man. I was pretty happy with it.

mtbr member
    I really enjoy reading your blogs and the mag! I just discovered it a few months ago, not sure how I did not know about this sooner. Since you have WPA roots, that makes it even better!

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Thanks lamb. Yeah, 39.5 years in WPA, .5 in Michigan. Thanks!

mtbr member
    I have been holding out waiting on my print version to get here. I have not even opened my digital file for a peek.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    c'mon take a peek! LOL! Still waiting on my print copy too. MagCloud seem to take about 7-10 days from the time of order. At first they were pretty fast, but as of late I find I'm waiting longer. Thanks again.

Wahoo!
    Sep 2004
    Love the mag! Great editorials, write-ups, etc.

Originally from Mi, now in W.PA.
    I will not tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death.