Leadville Lottery- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Leadville Lottery

FYI, I kind of expected to hear from Leadville by now, since in the past the lottery was on 2/1.

I just went to the website and it says "Winners in the lottery for the LT100 MTB Race will be announced February 28th."

Damn. I'll have to start training without knowing if I am in or not.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by honkinunit
    Damn. I'll have to start training without knowing if I am in or not.
    Heaven forbid you have to train!

mtbr member
    What are the chances of getting in through the lottery? I'm sure a ton of people apply.
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie33
    What are the chances of getting in through the lottery? I'm sure a ton of people apply.
    I'd guess like 1/15,000...

mtbr member
    The good news is that there are qualifiers now, so if you can race a bike reasonably well, you should be able to get in. The bad news is that they aren't until June/July, so you will need to make travel plans ahead of time.

Unfortunate that they don't announce the results of the lottery earlier so you can nail down your schedule a little earlier.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny7
    Heaven forbid you have to train!

I haven't trained for Leadville the past three years, and I have made it under the cutoff. Last year I had about 800 road miles and maybe 200 MTB miles going in. That was not enough. I was hurtin' big time at the finish.

This year I'm actually going to do a ride longer than three hours before the race. That will help.

Bad Zen Master
    We'll have to wait to see how much "good news" the qualifiers will be. Isn't it a total of 300 open spaces across the whole qualifying series? The details of how this will work exactly aren't available right now as far as I've seen.

If you let your season revolve around a race that's an if, well...good luck.

Luckily, there are plenty of other races to focus on, and some that aren't lotteries. I'm on the books for a 100k race that should be a total blast, as well as some others. Most of these races are well before. If Leadville opens up to me, icing on the cake. To that end, my non-Leadville focused schedule should put me in a very good position to enter a qualifying event if that presents itself.
    High Country Colorado
    www.fullyloadedtouring.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EBrider
    The good news is that there are qualifiers now,

I think that's silly.

Leadville is a dream event and experience that may want to do on their "bucket list".

So what if everyone isn't in a paceline with Dave W. and that lance guy.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Nobody answered the OP's question. I am wondering the same thing..

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Quote Originally Posted by mtncampbell
    I'd guess like 1/15,000...

Edit: Bad math on my part..oops :-)
    Last edited by rydbyk; 02-10-2011 at 11:42 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rydbyk
    1500 will be accepted. So 1500 X 15,000 = 22+ million entries? Hmm Also, don't forget about the spots taken by non-lottery participants..
    When I raced two years ago Ken Cloubler mentioned they had something like 15,000 lottery entries, and since there are only 1,500 spots (give or take - they always add more than 1,500), I'd say it's safe to say your chances are about one in 15,000...odds are probably worse now though with the Lance/Levi/JHK/whoever effect.

For the record, they also used to automatically let the top 100 finishers in the next year, they stopped doing that too...which sucks.

mtbr member
    When I raced two years ago Ken Cloubler mentioned they had something like 15,000 lottery entries, and since there are only 1,500 spots (give or take - they always add more than 1,500), I'd say it's safe to say your chances are about one in 15,000...odds are probably worse now though with the Lance/Levi/JHK/whoever effect.

For the record, they also used to automatically let the top 100 finishers in the next year, they stopped doing that too...which sucks.
    15,000 entries for 1,500 spots is a one in ten chance.

mtbr member
    15,000 entries for 1,500 spots is a one in ten chance.

Correct, my mail skills are lacking. Regardless, it's tough to get via the lottery. And those numbers were two years ago.

mtbr member
    Correct, my mail skills are lacking. Regardless, it's tough to get via the lottery. And those numbers were two years ago.
    Don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure your mail skills are fine

You are right that it is probably much harder now due to more entrants. There are also spots for sponsors and your odds are probably better if you are young, old or female.

mtbr member
    Don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure your mail skills are fine

You are right that it is probably much harder now due to more entrants. There are also spots for sponsors and your odds are probably better if you are young, old or female.
    Hah, yes, I blame my mobile device...I entered (again) regardless, we'll see what happens. Got in two years ago after volunteering the year before. I anyone absolutely has to get in, I'd recommend volunteering.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I don't see a question in the OP post. Do you?

Bad Zen Master
    Nobody answered the OP's question. I am wondering the same thing..
    Right, no answer to the OP's question because the OP didn't raise one.

As to the odds of getting in. Everything posted thus far is guesswork. You'd have to have an inside look at how things are really settled to know what an average person's chances are.

Can anyone here say with certainty how many they will allow to the starting line this year? Not some number posted to the website but what's really going to occur. How about out of that number how many will not be there under some special circumstances? In short, we don't know how many people will really be admitted under the framework of "lottery selection". Also, if the rumors are true regarding preference being made to this or that demographic, that would make it pretty hard for even an insider to say what one's chances are.
    High Country Colorado

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny7
    I don't see a question in the OP post. Do you?

Re-read it. Oops...again. Too many distractions (phone ringing etc) while in this thread. I am an idjut

I was wondering when we would hear back about getting in or not. The OP was able to find info on the Leadville site that I could not find.

I read that they would let us know BY the 28th, not ON the 28th. So......that would lead me to ask IF anyone has heard back about it yet??

Bad Zen Master
    Re-read it. Oops...again. Too many distractions (phone ringing etc) while in this thread. I am an idjut

I was wondering when we would hear back about getting in or not. The OP was able to find info on the Leadville site that I could not find.

I read that they would let us know BY the 28th, not ON the 28th. So......that would lead me to ask IF anyone has heard back about it yet??

The post registration e-mail said "by the 28th" as well as on the FAQ page a couple of times. http://www.leadvilletrail100.com/reg...rationfaq.aspx

The the newer info on the website mentions in at least a few places "on the 28th" so I wouldn't say it's hard to find.
    On the Race Overview Page
    On the Race Home Page
    On the Race Registration Page

On the 28th is by the 28th, so don't be surprised to hear...on the 28th.

I'd say that when people start finding out, they'll start posting about it. Though with all this fuss, I'd imagine that someone full of ... will start posting today, tomorrow, or pick any day before the real results hit that "I GOT IN!!".
    High Country Colorado

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I got in!!!!!!!! Just kidding.

Chiva

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Glad I'm not the only one wondering...the wait is killing me. I saw "by the 28th" when I registered as well, so I've been checking my email every 1-2 hours since the beginning of the month like a obsessed freak.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clyde
    Glad I'm not the only one wondering...the wait is killing me. I saw "by the 28th" when I registered as well, so I've been checking my email every 1-2 hours since the beginning of the month like a obsessed freak.
    +1....me too

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RSW42
    I think that's silly.

Leadville is a dream event and experience that may want to do on their "bucket list".

So what if everyone isn't in a paceline with Dave W. and that lance guy.

I don't think you need to be able to paceline with the pros, but I think you should at least have a shot at finishing. I saw people that were in way over their heads last year and can't say I really agree with them taking the spot of someone else who has it on their bucket list and who's put in the time and suffering to prepare. Like someone said on the LT100 group, "the will to race Leadville is nothing without the will to train for Leadville."

mtbr member
    I guess we'll know Monday

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    How does it work? Do they post a list online, send everyone an email, what?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by koherston
    How does it work? Do they post a list online, send everyone an email, what?

i think they send you an Email either way

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Leadville's Facebook page is saying that notification e-mails will go out at 8pm MST tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I saw that.
    I was really wanting to know today.
    the required lifestyle change needs to happen soon
    Im already in the Triple Bypass, looks like lots of uphill pumping is in my future...

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Leadville lottery

Another person waiting for the results of the Leadville Lottery... good luck everyone!

mnoutain bkie rdier
    patiently waiting....butterflies in stomache..

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I'm in. I just received my confirmation. Now I'm feeling guilty about the pint of Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey I inhaled this evening.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Leadville lottery

Glad to hear that you got in!! Although I have to admit that the pint of Ben & Jerrys sounds very good right now! Haven't heard anything yet myself...time will tell I guess.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    awesome !
    Congrads !!
    please, come on email !
    I swear I'll go BUY a pint of B&J's if I get in !

mnoutain bkie rdier
    My buddy just texted me: "Holy shi*, I'm in. I got into Leadville!" Me, on the other hand, still waits and checks email every few minutes...come on!

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    i'm in

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyderX
    I'm in. I just received my confirmation. Now I'm feeling guilty about the pint of Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey I inhaled this evening.
    Hilarious. I was drinking beer and eating a cheeseburger when I got my notification last year. Last meal like that I had for 6 months.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyderX

Congrats.

Still an hour from 8MST here

Last edited by RSW42; 02-28-2011 at 07:59 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

8 mst

When it is 8 mst it is 8 mst. It wont be 8 mst somewhere then 2 hours later be 8 mst.

I am waiting to see if I got in also. 8 mst 10 minutes and counting.

mtbr member
    Oh well...

I was hoping the third time would be a charm.

It's 8PM MST, and no EMail in my box

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    No email here either. Oh well. There is always next year

-Tom

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    We don't even get a rejection email?

At least when you're macking a girl and she says "no" you know it's a "no"....you're not left hanging like this....

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    There's suppose to be a rejection email if I heard correctly. Im still waiting.....
    I repair Carbon Fiber frames.
    http://twobrotherscycleworks.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Maybe the loser email costs another 5 bucks.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Looked at FB real quick and they say

"Lottery winners for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB Race will be notified via email at 8pm (MST) TONIGHT!! good luck everyone!! Leadville Race Series Family"

Nothing about a rejection email. Ah well. SM100 this year it is

-Tom

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Don't give up yet...

I have recieved an email from them saying that they are taking my money (basically an invoice), but I haven't received an official letter.

The 4 other people that I entered with (as a group entry), haven't heard anything yet. They may still be notifying people.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011

Lottery

Anyone heard yet, i know several people who put in for it and no one has received any notice as of yet. Just wanted to know if anyone out there has a confirmation.

Stucco Bucket
    yea waiting..

Resident Lurker
    I'm in, will be my first time, can't wait!! Going to ramp up the riding beginning tomorrow. Under 9 is the goal!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Damn.

I had a feeling that it was going to start to suck when Ken & Merilee left.

I really will have to do something else this year. I guess having more than 10 finishes is no longer a guarantee that you'll get a spot.

I'm sure I could buy my way in with Carmichael though. Not.

Movin' on....

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    No email yet. It is looking like I'll have to "settle" for the Mohican 100 this year. Drat.

Your Best Friend
    I didn't make it in either...oh wait...there was a lottery?
    I'm a mountain bike guide in southwest Utah

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zac102
    No email yet. It is looking like I'll have to "settle" for the Mohican 100 this year. Drat.
    Might take awhile. I think mine came in the next day last year. It was certainly hours after the "got in" emails started flowing

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yo_eddy
    Might take awhile. I think mine came in the next day last year. It was certainly hours after the "got in" emails started flowing

Anyone else have this experience in the past? I am still holding hope to get an e-mail confirmation.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by yo_eddy
    Check your credit card account... if you're in, they've already charged your card.

Mudge

Bad Zen Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mudge
    Check your credit card account... if you're in, they've already charged your card.

Mudge
    Nice theory but it takes days for anything to show against my card. I'd bet some of the email recipients have no new activity there as of yet.

My wife and I both put our names in the hat, separately and nada. I'm better than 100% fine with not getting in, if that's the case. It's a great big Colorado with lot's to do.

Congrats to those that are IN. Train well and race well!
    High Country Colorado

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles2go
    Nice theory but it takes days for anything to show against my card. I'd bet some of the email recipients have no new activity there as of yet.

My wife and I both put our names in the hat, separately and nada. I'm better than 100% fine with not getting in, if that's the case. It's a great big Colorado with lot's to do.

Congrats to those that are IN. Train well and race well!
    My card carrier posts 'pending' charges. I can have dinner or buy a tank of gas and it shows up on the account before I can make it home. YMMV

Mudge

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Well, I got the "you didn't get in" email. Too bad, but I will try again next year.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by leggatt
    Well, I got the "you didn't get in" email. Too bad, but I will try again next year.
    Same here.

Plus, a lengthy blathering on how next year they are going to the 'qualifier' method of 'selecting' people, partnering up with CTS (insert sound of cash register going 'cha-ching!' here), etc.

I fear Leadville, a ride/race that up till now (for me), was a 'bucket-lister', just went 'commercial'.

After three lottery entries and all of these new (cha ching!) changes, I think I'll pass in the future and just ride my bike. In fact, I'm starting a new RSW42 tradition this year! On the day of the Leadville 100, I'm just going to go on a super long training ride (or some cool event going on that I can 'get into').

Last edited by RSW42; 03-01-2011 at 05:33 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Leadville Lottery

Well, I still have not received a "rejection" email. AS I was getting ready to call it a night last night, I kept thinking back to Kens' comment at the start of the 2009 DVD... if you haven't watched the movie his comment to the crowd was that the race was about the crowd and NOT the pros... Lance, Dave etc... So although there are lots of people that apply for the race, why is it that so many people haven't heard anything? It's obvious that we didn't get in... but also very unprofessional to not send any sort of email. Oh well, I'll just set my sights on other rides and not think about this whole process for any future plans...

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    i receieved the "Rejection" e-mail around 2:00 a.m. (east coast).... third time i'm done. Can't afford to "Buy" my way in.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Rejected at 1:52 a.m. Bummer.

mtbr member
    My two friends got in and I've received nothing. Waaaaaaa!

mtbr member
    I haven't heard anything. I'm guessing I should get the rejection email mentioned above at some point today. No charge on my card.
    If you ever see a turtle on a telephone pole, remember he had help getting there. Is there anything beer can't do?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I withdrew my entry about a month ago and I stil got a "sorry" email.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Leadville Lottery

Haven't heard anything from my end either... like others have said, time to think about other rides, training, and forget about the how commercialized it has become. There certainly are plenty of other rides out there and lots of adventures to think about

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridebikeme
    Haven't heard anything from my end either... like others have said, time to think about other rides, training, and forget about the how commercialized it has become. There certainly are plenty of other rides out there and lots of adventures to think about
    What are some other endurance events around that time?

Bad Zen Master
    What are some other endurance events around that time?
    LOTS in the months of July and August. (Hint: Click on "LOTS".)

Leadville isn't *just* becoming commercialized. Make that double

It's been a massive commercial machine for a while, which is how it's gotten to be what it is.
    High Country Colorado

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I'm in for my 1st Leadville! Got the email last night at 9:30 eastern.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    and........................................... rejected. Gonna most likely do the LT50 Silver Rush, as I will be out there anyways. A good way to scope out the "most dificult" parts of the LT100 course...

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    ^ the LT100 course and SR50 course do not cross at any time

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanDM
    ^ the LT100 course and SR50 course do not cross at any time
    Got it. Thanks. Their website is a bit misleading.

From their website: "Cut the Leadville Trail 100 in half. Remove all the easy parts...."

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    The Tahoe Sierra 100 is at the same time as LT100 and will offer a brutal course with 20k in climbing and 24k in downhill.......Not many spots left and you have to qualify but it will be Epic

Old Joe
    Nov 2008
    Got it. Thanks. Their website is a bit misleading.

From their website: "Cut the Leadville Trail 100 in half. Remove all the easy parts...."
    What they mean is this: The SR 50 is half the length of the LT100 but all the hammer-down nearly level and rolling parts are missing....it's either up, way up, and/or down over almost the whole course: no place to rest or regain your composure....you will do more hike-a-bike-n in the 50 vs. the 100....you also go up above 12,000 ft. elevation 4 X's as compared to only once during the 100....check in at the local bike shop for course directions or to set up a group or guided ride, on either course....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridebikeme
    time to think about other rides, training, and forget about the how commercialized it has become.

My sentiments exactly.

Watch, next year they will probably allow team cars with spare wheels, etc. to follow riders at Leadville.

mtbr member
    I'm in. Going for #8.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tequila is a pallid flame that passes through walls and soars over tile roofs to allay despair. A. Mutis

mtbr member
    Registration is open for the Bailey Hundo.....great course and great event. And there is even single track....some of the best in Colorado IMO.

http://www.prerace.com/races/event/2...O---Invitation

mtbr member
    Double Post
    Last edited by chuckie33; 03-01-2011 at 04:20 PM.

mtbr member
    I just got this email posted below saying I've gotten in. It seems a little fishy. Has anybody else gotten this email? Has anybody not heard anything, that is neither acceptance nor rejection? The email is supposedly from Shannon Gipson but it was sent from a Leadville address from a company called Vertical Response which seems to be a marketing company. Were the acceptance and or rejection letters sent from an address like this or from one that is [email protected]. ? I could just be thinking this is too good to be true but I'm skeptical. Thoughts? See email below.

Dear Leadville Race Series Family,
    We recognize that you have not received any correspondence from us regarding your lottery application. There was an issue with either your credit card or with your email address. Once we work together to rectify the problem, I will send your acceptance letter!

I appreciate your patience and know that you are very excited for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB Race. I will be contacting you via telephone within the next 21 days using the contact information that you provided. I will need the following information and ask that you be ready!

Name as it appears on your credit card, billing address, credit card number, and expiration date.

For your safety and security, please do NOT send this information to me in an email. I will call.

Again, I will contact you soon and look forward to seeing you this August!

Shannon Gipson
    Registration and Volunteer Manager

Leadville Race Series

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Rejection!! Nice...well at least I got in the Iceman Cometh today....going to look for a 50-100 miler elsewhere in the July time frame...any suggestions?

Bad Zen Master
    I just got this email posted below saying I've gotten in. It seems a little fishy. Has anybody else gotten this email? Has anybody not heard anything, that is neither acceptance nor rejection? The email is supposedly from Shannon Gipson but it was sent from a Leadville address from a company called Vertical Response which seems to be a marketing company. Were the acceptance and or rejection letters sent from an address like this or from one that is [email protected]. ? I could just be thinking this is too good to be true but I'm skeptical. Thoughts? See email below.
    SNIP

Got the same thing for my wife's entry just past 3pm today. I on the other hand got a rejection email to the other email addr I used for registration. I would be very cautious but I'm hoping that my girl got in. This is the eeeezact setup I was looking for. Her in, me not but not because I didn't try. We did in fact have our card expire and got new ones so I'm thinking it's legit. How could a scammer know that? I'll probably be emailing Shannon to confirm. Good luck.

EDITED FOR CONTENT.
    High Country Colorado

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clyde
    Rejection!! Nice...well at least I got in the Iceman Cometh today....going to look for a 50-100 miler elsewhere in the July time frame...any suggestions?
    breck 100

Eating Hot Pockets
    I just got this email posted below saying I've gotten in. It seems a little fishy. Has anybody else gotten this email? Has anybody not heard anything, that is neither acceptance nor rejection? The email is supposedly from Shannon Gipson but it was sent from a Leadville address from a company called Vertical Response which seems to be a marketing company. Were the acceptance and or rejection letters sent from an address like this or from one that is [email protected]. ? I could just be thinking this is too good to be true but I'm skeptical. Thoughts?
    my acceptance letter was from [email protected]

doesn't mean yours isn't legit, just be careful 'straightening out' any credit card information...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Nony Moose
    just be careful 'straightening out' any credit card information...
    Yea, that's the sketchy part of it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles2go
    Got the same thing for my wife's entry just past 3pm today. I on the other hand got a rejection email to the other email addr I used for registration. I would be very cautious but I'm hoping that my girl got in. This is the eeeezact setup I was looking for. Her in, me not but not because I didn't try. We did in fact have our card expire and got new ones so I'm thinking it's legit. How could a scammer know that? I'll probably be emailing Shannon to confirm. Good luck.

EDITED FOR CONTENT.

I sent her an email a little while ago asking about it. I'll let you know if I hear from her. If you figure out anything about it, PM please and I'll do the same. Just seems a little sketchy for me to get my hopes up.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Chuckie.

I entered as a group and got an acceptence email. The rest of my group got the email that you are talking about. They are suss, and I have to say the struture of the email is very suss.

I will be interested to see if they post something on their website to let people know what is going on???

I hope you get a reply from them. The email address on my proper email and your email are the same (the vertical marketing group).

Old Joe
    Nov 2008

Dear Leadville Race Series Family,
    We recognize that you have not received any correspondence from us regarding your lottery application. There was an issue with either your credit card or with your email address. Once we work together to rectify the problem, I will send your acceptance letter!

I appreciate your patience and know that you are very excited for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB Race. I will be contacting you via telephone within the next 21 days using the contact information that you provided. I will need the following information and ask that you be ready!

Name as it appears on your credit card, billing address, credit card number, and expiration date.

For your safety and security, please do NOT send this information to me in an email. I will call.

Again, I will contact you soon and look forward to seeing you this August!

Shannon Gipson
    Registration and Volunteer Manager

Leadville Race Series

I can vouch for the above email as being legit....it is not a scam....I have been in touch with Shannon and she assures me that she will, infact, be calling you to straighten out the snafu....justartok on the YahooGroups LT100Bike bb

Eating Hot Pockets
    i suspect 'vertical response' is a marketing tool utilized to send out the LT100's many/mass emails. it's not like the LT100 offices have banks of servers to handle heavy traffic.
    i'm leaning towards 'legit', but an announcement on the LT100 site to confirm this would be helpful...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by porter_111
    Chuckie.

I entered as a group and got an acceptence email. The rest of my group got the email that you are talking about. They are suss, and I have to say the struture of the email is very suss.

I will be interested to see if they post something on their website to let people know what is going on???

I hope you get a reply from them. The email address on my proper email and your email are the same (the vertical marketing group).

Well, the fact that you got in and your buddies who should be in via you as yall entered as a group gives me some hope since they got the same email. Also the fact that you got an acceptance from the same email does as well. I'm still skeptical. I'll post up if I get a reply to my email or somehow figure out what's going on. If your buddies here anything about it, please share it with me.

Old Joe
    Nov 2008
    The emails from Shannon are legit....I was in direct contact with her on this subject....relax and wait for her to contact you....the fact that you did not receive a denial is Good, no....? Thanks for your patience....

mtbr member
    I haven't gotten a rejection or confirmation email yet. Hoping for the best, but assuming the worst. That doesn't really make sense.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Joe
    The emails from Shannon are legit....I was in direct contact with her on this subject....relax and wait for her to contact you....the fact that you did not receive a denial is Good, no....? Thanks for your patience....
    Great to hear Joe. I'll be patient. Thanks for posting up.

EDIT: Received confirmation from Shannon that it is indeed legit as Joe says. Email said she'd be in touch soon. Now time to start working on a training plan. So many options out there...
    Last edited by chuckie33; 03-03-2011 at 06:04 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0