mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Furious 3 - Moab

A buddy and I are considering doing this 3 day stage race. The race is new but the organizers have ran a similar event in Canada. Fernie I believe. Has anyone done a Furious 3 event?

Looking for feedback before I drop my $500 on entry. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I did the Furious 3 race in Fernie last summer and had a great time. The terrain was fantastic and challenging. Already booked to head down for the Moab event this year.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Hey Steve,

Doreen is planning on doing Furious 3 in Fernie this year and I'm doing four 24's this year (OP, Spokane, Nationals and Worlds) along with Salty Dog, Sufferfest and the other regional endurance races. Any chance we'll see you and your family out at any of them? Looking forward to having a few laughs next time I see you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloSteve View Post
    I did the Furious 3 race in Fernie last summer and had a great time. The terrain was fantastic and challenging. Already booked to head down for the Moab event this year.
    Sounds like they are running a good event then if you're coming back for more. Thanks for the input.

mtbr member
    Looks interesting.....I ride Moab a ton and wouldn't do this event as I prefer to just ride in Moab, but the course will give you a good selection of what Moab has to offer.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Shaun,

I have scaled back this year so won't be doing 4 - 24 solos like you. So far I am doing BCBR, 24 WSC, Furious 3 Moab, and Outerbike in Moab. I am still up in the air regarding the 24 hrs in Spokane and Canmore in July.

Look forward to seeing you and your family again this summer, good luck at OP.

Steve

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Welcome to Furious 3 in Moab in 2012. If you need any logistical assistance...here to help.
    Get your ride on!
    Come meet in Moab.
    Mix Business with Pleasure.
    Moab Meetings & Events Aid

Members who have read this thread: 0