24 hrs of Hardwood Hills Cancelled- Mtbr.com
    some kind of hero...

No good 24 hrs of Hardwood Hills Cancelled

The b.s. looks like it is finally over with the riders getting the short end on this one. Chico Racing has pulled out under threat of legal action by twenty4sports and Hardwood Hills has declined hosting the event with them. See the story at:

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/daily...9.59AM48.shtml

What a bummer

Nev
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airman
    The b.s. looks like it is finally over with the riders getting the short end on this one. Chico Racing has pulled out under threat of legal action by twenty4sports and Hardwood Hills has declined hosting the event with them. See the story at:

http://www.canadiancyclist.com/daily...9.59AM48.shtml

What a bummer
    24 hr of Adrenalin cancelled their April Texas at Bar H race also. Something about bankrupties. Shaved a bunch of races. Heading to 24 hours in Old Pueblo next week. With the cancellation this might be my only 24 this year.

Feb 2004

No good It's for the riders and the sport, Hardwood Hills

Last year I participated in my first 24 Hours of Adrenalin event. My brother, our wives (our pit crew) and I had an exceptional time. All weekend long, every member of the 24 Hours of Adrenalin staff was helpful, courteous and friendly. Even after the event, 24 Hours of Adrenalin has continued to provide great customer service. The organization that runs 24 Hours of Adrenalin has changed names from Trilife to Twenty 4 Sports, but I believe that they are still the same dedicated people.

I hope that Twenty 4 Sports and Hardwood Hills can work out any differences and recognize who this event is for, the riders. Letís move on and have a great time in August.

Mountain Bikers are a small community. Itís difficult enough trying to save our trails and protect our privilege to ride, we donít need internal disputes

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Idea! bankrupcy...

caution with registering with trilife. they are taking registrations for a race in hardwood hills in ontario this summer. that event has not even been confirmed by the venue staff. infact the staff say that there is no race. dont know if/when the money will be returned if there is no race at all. if this ishappening in the US also, then register with caution.