Thread: Paging BTW!

Leash Law Enforcer

Paging BTW!

Bob the Wheelbuilder - I will be in St. George for the Thanksgiving holiday and a few days extra. Will you be around? Do you have any rides scheduled? Any room for a fellow Ells rider on one of your spins?

Brass Nipples!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Bob the Wheelbuilder - I will be in St. George for the Thanksgiving holiday and a few days extra. Will you be around? Do you have any rides scheduled? Any room for a fellow Ells rider on one of your spins?
    I'm out of town from noon Wednesday until Friday night, and then I work Saturday and Sunday 6 am until 3 pm, but I might be able to squeeze in a ride earlier in the week or late on Saturday. When exactly will you be down?

El Chingon on the Turner board organizes a lot of local rides and I know he's planning on riding Thanksgiving am early and Saturday. You might want to PM him if you want to ride then.

Bob
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

Leash Law Enforcer
    Bummer. I will be there Wednesday through Sunday. Thursday (Thanksgiving) is likely out. I may try to PM El Chingon to see what is going on Saturday.

Brass Nipples!
    Good luck. They're a good bunch to ride with.

Hope you can get some rides in anyway.
    {Principal Skinner} Hmm. Whoever did this is in very deep trouble.
    {Martin} And a sloppy speller too. The preferred spelling of 'wiener' is w - i - e - n - e - r, although 'e - i' is an acceptable ethnic variant.

Members who have read this thread: 0