mtbr member
    Jul 2005

just found the last 2 IDs in the warehouse

I just found 2 custom painted (Titanium Crystal) ID's in our warehouse. One 17" and one 19". Normally the custom paint is $400 upcharge. Since these are the last two of their kind I would be willing to waive the upcharge. If you want one get down to your local Ellsworth dealer and tell him to get it on order.
    cheers
    Paul

mtbr member
    Paul,
    While you were poking around the 'ol wharehouse, did you happen upon any Epiphanies?
    Tis the season!

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PAINpusher
    Paul,
    While you were poking around the 'ol wharehouse, did you happen upon any Epiphanies?
    Tis the season!
    not yet, but our guys up north at Ellsworth fabrications tell me that they are close!!!
    We will be shipping the first frames when we return from the Ellsworth owners retreat this weekend in Moab

mtbr member
    Outstanding!
    I do believe my bike will be in that shipment, and that means x-mas comes early this year folks!
    Man, a trip to Moab? It seams as though your job has a slightly more attractive perk package than mine!
    We definately want to see some pics of the Ellsworth posse' living it up Moab style, once you get back.
    -Enjoy!!

Members who have read this thread: 0