Time is not a road.

Another pic

Static shot:
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Sweet Bike

Chad,

Nice job with the build. I love how the pink CK's brings out the slight hint of red on the ano grey.

banned
    Mar 2005
    very nice....reminds me of what's under all this snow up here (but it looks like we're getting a bit of a thaw this week...maybe be able to take a bigger bike out on some trails saturday)

keeping fingers crossed
    Last edited by JM01; 01-05-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Time is not a road.
    I never would have thought that CO would be so mild...high of 65 degrees today, what's that about 16-17 Celcius? Winter indeed...

mtbr member
    I feel your joy, we've been enjoying sunny 80-85 weather down here in Austin for about 2-3 weeks now.
    Hydrate or Die Trying

"Its All Good"
    It takes a lot for me to feel what it is like for you bikers that get snowed in, this does not happen in New Zealand. We are very lucky, coldest it gets is about zero celcius.

Have just been in Holland and Spain, they think it is too cold to mtb at 2 deg C, that is a joke, we ride in that nearly all winter.

Just about to board a plane from London to South Africa, from cold to warm again.

Back to the point, the hubs on your Moment truly make it look a great ride. Good to see some different CK coloured hubs, I got a bit of flack for going to blue. I must say, got sick of having total balck coloured bikes. Hang I must me maturing, no way.......
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

banned
    Mar 2005

pooey

saturday at the beach in Wasaga, Ontario. Still can't take a bigger bike out, but won't be long
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0