Who from GTA is going to Bromont this weekend?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Who from GTA is going to Bromont this weekend?

I'll be there with a bunch of guys - 6 of us in total. We'll be riding 3 days - Sat-Mon. Can't wait! The weather forecast finaly started looking good, looks like it will be sunny all long weekend (at this point at least...). Should be a great weekend. The only downside is that after a few days of getting spoiled with great riding there we will have to deal with all the BS at Blue Mountain again when it opens... (I'm talking mainly about organizational stuff there).....
    So who else from GTA is going?

Arek

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Arek
    I'll be there with a bunch of guys - 6 of us in total. We'll be riding 3 days - Sat-Mon. Can't wait! The weather forecast finaly started looking good, looks like it will be sunny all long weekend (at this point at least...). Should be a great weekend. The only downside is that after a few days of getting spoiled with great riding there we will have to deal with all the BS at Blue Mountain again when it opens... (I'm talking mainly about organizational stuff there).....

Arek
    I was there last weekend. It rained the whole time and was EXTREMELY muddy, but still a blast. In previous years I waited until the May long weekend to go, however I was sick of those huge lift lineups so decided to go the weekend before this time. I wasn't disapointed, no lineups at all! Even with the rain and the mud, conditions were surprisingly good. Still some snow on the top of the mountain though, but nothing to be concerned about. And all runs are already open. Have fun!

Mar 2004

I'm going!

I can't wait for it...my boys and I have a wicked chalet booked, hot tub, BBQ, ride to the lift and ride back to the patio via Adrenaline. We'll be there Friday through til Monday. The weather looks like it'll be fine but as with every MAy 24, the line-ups will be long. At least the lift is fast and the payoff for waiting is some seriously fun lines. I'm the guy with the Cove. My buddies ride a yellow Super 8, two BB7's and an one-off Balfa "captain america" Bobo-Num. Holla if you see us, Arek.
    Gabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arek

Arek

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambhead
    I can't wait for it...my boys and I have a wicked chalet booked, hot tub, BBQ, ride to the lift and ride back to the patio via Adrenaline. We'll be there Friday through til Monday. The weather looks like it'll be fine but as with every MAy 24, the line-ups will be long. At least the lift is fast and the payoff for waiting is some seriously fun lines. I'm the guy with the Cove. My buddies ride a yellow Super 8, two BB7's and an one-off Balfa "captain america" Bobo-Num. Holla if you see us, Arek.
    Gabe
    Cool! I think we "almost" ran into each other last year in a bar on a corner of two strets there, we were sitting right behind your table, but were not sure if it was you.
    Our group will consist of a Big Hit, Norco Fuse, Dare, Nicolai Mpire, Els Joker and Yeti AS-X. See you there!

Arek

(aka SS_MB-7)
    I'm not from the GTA (I'm in Ottawa), but I'll be heading to Bromont early tomorrow morning to ride, watch, snap pics of the race, have a few beers, etc. This will be my first time in ~6-yrs that I will be at Bromont, but not race (I;ve done Q-Cups, C-Cups and W-Cups there...great course). It's going to be odd, but relaxing, standing in the parking lot or on the sidelines watching everyone get ready and then race.

So, to everyone who is going to Bromont to race (or not), be it XC or DH, best of luck and have fun!

I'll be the guy with the Ti Titus Racer-X 100 and Panasonic FZ20 wrapped around his neck! Smile!
    Ride Hard,
    Mike B. (MCM# 7.77)
    http://www.one-speed.com