wanted: Map of Agreement forest outside Hilton falls- Mtbr.com
    Winston the bike guy

wanted: Map of Agreement forest outside Hilton falls

I recently rode hilton falls and the agreement forest that surrounds it. The trails in hilton are pretty straight forward as the map gives a good idea about direction but the agreement forest is way bigger and full of some sweet trails but no map. I've been there a bunch of times and keep finding new trails but can't find some of the old ones I know are there.

Does anyone know of a map of the agreement forest and the trails that lead into hilton? I'd love to get it posted on my website so when people go out there to ride they don't get completely lost.

thanks

win

PS. Does anyone know of another place beside hilton or kolapore that are as rocky and technical? I love that kind of terrain.

sock puppet

Porcupine RIdge...

get some body armour if you like to push your luck...

Quote Originally Posted by winchaos
    I recently rode hilton falls and the agreement forest that surrounds it. The trails in hilton are pretty straight forward as the map gives a good idea about direction but the agreement forest is way bigger and full of some sweet trails but no map. I've been there a bunch of times and keep finding new trails but can't find some of the old ones I know are there.

Does anyone know of a map of the agreement forest and the trails that lead into hilton? I'd love to get it posted on my website so when people go out there to ride they don't get completely lost.

thanks

win

PS. Does anyone know of another place beside hilton or kolapore that are as rocky and technical? I love that kind of terrain.

mtbr member
    Check out Buckwallow if you haven't yet.

Is the area you describe even legal to bikes?

sock puppet

yes it is...

we rode it all winter... great riding...

Quote Originally Posted by Braids
    Check out Buckwallow if you haven't yet.

Is the area you describe even legal to bikes?

mtbr member
    Winchaos, I'll check today and get back to you, I work at Halton Region and volunteered last year to map all those trails with a gps unit for our Planning dept. who looks after the agreement forests. There has been some staff turnover in that section lately so I'm not sure of the status of printed maps. I might have a pdf file, I'll check when I get to work.

Winston the bike guy

Thanks

I'll keep my eye out for that file. You can email it to me at [email protected].

Win

Members who have read this thread: 0