• 05-28-2011
    Biggie
    United Society for SingleSprocket's Rep (USSR)
    Friggin' Garage Monster, the Ward F'n Cleaver of the Eastern Canada Forum, seems to have eaten SingleSprocket's rep. SingleSprocket, oft maligned/oft eaten mushrooms, deserves better.

I've created the United Society for SingleSprocket's Rep (USSR) to rally a group of Eastern Canadians to help pad his stats.

If SingleSprocket:

*posts a pic that makes you hungry, add to his rep

*posts a pic of a garden gnome, that wasn't stolen from your lawn, add to his rep

*pokes fun at sausage suiters and you happen to be too fat to fit in a sausage suit, add to his rep

*seems to overwhelm Oggie's powers of anger management, add to his rep.

Hopefully, soon, SingleSprocket will be a 5 in all of our books.

Take care,
    Ed
    Czar of the USSR
  • 05-28-2011
    Enduramil
    Hmm... this is awfully Communist of you Komrade. Has this been approved by the Politboru??
  • 05-28-2011
    rkj__
    You've really put YOUR rep on the line here Ed....
  • 05-28-2011
    singlesprocket
    now now, don't be hating...
  • 05-28-2011
    trailtrash
    see
    i'm not the only one thinking about you.
    we all care;)
  • 05-28-2011
    singlesprocket
    oh i know who's thinking about me :D

but thanks for the warm and fuzzy feeling...
  • 05-28-2011
    Enduramil
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rkj__ View Post
    You've really put YOUR rep on the line here Ed....

I am the line.
  • 05-28-2011
    osokolo
    very noble of you Eddy
    It's been awfully borrrring around here lately...

Though fairly weak, your attempt to stir some $hit on this forum is much appreciated.

I suspect you switched to platforms and felt nirvana type of sensation when you sat on your bike forgetting to install the saddle...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Friggin' Garage Monster, the Ward F'n Cleaver of the Eastern Canada Forum, seems to have eaten SingleSprocket's rep. SingleSprocket, oft maligned/oft eaten mushrooms, deserves better.

I've created the United Society for SingleSprocket's Rep (USSR) to rally a group of Eastern Canadians to help pad his stats.

If SingleSprocket:

*posts a pic that makes you hungry, add to his rep

*posts a pic of a garden gnome, that wasn't stolen from your lawn, add to his rep

*pokes fun at sausage suiters and you happen to be too fat to fit in a sausage suit, add to his rep

*seems to overwhelm Oggie's powers of anger management, add to his rep.

Take care,
    Ed
    Czar of the USSR

• 05-28-2011
    HSCoach2
    Quote:

Take care,
    Ed
    Czar of the USSR

We've over compensated....he's a 9 now.

Personally, I may just re-adjust my season goals from OCUPS and Dan's races to focusing on my Rep Power.

I'm happy with my early season 5...don't want to peak too soon.
  • 05-28-2011
    osokolo
    pushing biggie one step lower... that's what happens...

now what comrade?
  • 05-28-2011
    singlesprocket
    weaksauce :rolleyes:
  • 05-28-2011
    Enduramil
    Quote:

Originally Posted by trailtrash View Post
    see
    i'm not the only one thinking about you.
    we all care;)

Don't lump me in with this group sharing circle. As the first requirement to care would be having a heart. And as has been proven.....I do not have one.
  • 05-28-2011
    Enduramil
  • 05-28-2011
    osokolo
    a sauce is a sauce...
  • 05-28-2011
    singlesprocket
    tropic thunder quote... you went the full retard man, never go the full retard...
  • 05-29-2011
    Biggie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    now now, don't be hating...

Biggie knows no hate. Just good natured ribbing. Rib sauce - the sauce to end all sauce.

I wonder should I shut down the USSR as SSprocket has passed all of us with his amazing rep???
  • 05-29-2011
    aerius
    Quote:

I wonder should I shut down the USSR as SSprocket has passed all of us with his amazing rep???

The problem is you forgot one of the key parts of communism; the quota system.
    You didn't set a quota before starting things up, so now you need to set a quota and make it stick.
  • 05-29-2011
    Arek
    Well, well, well... Looks like (potentially) some excitement on this forum again... I thought Oso and SimpleSprocket were not allowed to post in the same thread, or at least directly address one another in one...
    BTW, Simple, get yourself a dictionary, you may learn a few new words.
  • 05-29-2011
    osokolo
    I fear that the worst may happen
    and you will be responsible...

however, you should only go maximum half retard...

Quote:

Biggie knows no hate. Just good natured ribbing. Rib sauce - the sauce to end all sauce.

• 05-29-2011
    electrik
    No sweat, as somebody also possessed of morels i'll donate a +1. Somebody must keep the positive threads and comments flowing. Remember most of us are not class A blockheads focused on hanging around here just to mock others "inferior" life experiences. Not that we know anybody who makes a habit of doing that. :D
  • 05-30-2011
    osokolo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by electrik View Post
    Remember most of us are not class A blockheads focused on hanging around here just to mock others "inferior" life experiences. Not that we know anybody who makes a habit of doing that. :D

Excellent observation... Those class A blockheads usually end up with Rep Power at 0, not that we know anyone like that right now...
    :D:D
  • 05-30-2011
    electrik
    Quote:

Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    Excellent observation... Those class A blockheads usually end up with Rep Power at 0, not that we know anyone like that right now...
    :D:D

If you're trying to be ironic, job well done sir.
  • 05-30-2011
    osokolo
    me?
    this must be a case of mistaken identity, or those were not eatable morels...
    or both...

PS upon further investigating eatable vs edible, for us immigrant suckers (and Arek):
    EATABLE (adjective)
    describes food that is good enough to eat, though not excellent
    Compare edible

EDIBLE (adjective)
    suitable or safe for eating:
    Only the leaves of the plant are edible
    Compare eatable at eat
    NOTE: The opposite is inedible

(from the Cambridge Advanced Learners' Dictionary)

Now I know...
  • 05-30-2011
    electrik
    In the case of your identity I think it's more likely something oedipal!
  • 05-30-2011
    singlesprocket
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Arek View Post
    Well, well, well... Looks like (potentially) some excitement on this forum again... I thought Oso and SimpleSprocket were not allowed to post in the same thread, or at least directly address one another in one...
    BTW, Simple, get yourself a dictionary, you may learn a few new words.

here we go again :rolleyes: the pot calling the kettle black
  • 09-29-2011
    singlesprocket
  • 09-30-2011
    Mudhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post

I watched that movie a several months ago, and looked at shopping carts with a new perspective. Still as of yet to see anyone try that locally.
  • 09-30-2011
    shirk
    See a few of those guys around every few weeks. Still binning, still rocking carts around N.Van.