Spokes N Slopes Monday Nite Ride Nite- Mtbr.com

Jul 2004

Spokes N Slopes Monday Nite Ride Nite

COME JOIN SPOKES N SLOPES FOR A MONDAY NITE RIDE NITE. WE TEAR UP SOME OF THE BEST CROSS COUNTRY RIDING IN ONTARIO AT HILTON FALLS IN MILTON. MEET AT SPOKES N SLOPES AT 89 ONTARIO ST. NORTH, ONTARIO L9T 2T2 AT 5:30 PM EVERY MONDAY TO GET THE SMALL THINGS YOU MIGHT NEED ON THE TRAILS, SUCH AS TUBES, ENERGY BARS ETC. OR MEET AT HILTON FALLS FOR 6:00 PM AND WE ARE SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP CHECKING IN AT SPOKES FOR UP COMMING NITE RIDES TO PREPARE YOURSELF AND GET SOME GOOD EXPIERENCE FOR THE TRUE SPIRIT OF MOUNTAIN BIKING – THE 24 HOURS OF ADRENALIN™. LIGHTS WILL BE AVAILBLE FOR RENT AT SPOKES N SLOPES ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL AND RESERVE 905.876.7676 THE NITE RIDES, WERE THINKING OF TUES, WED FOR NITE RIDES STARTING AROUND 9:30 PM. PLS. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. IT WILL BE A BLAST.

SPOKES N SLOPES JUST GOT IN THE NEW FUEL ENERGY BARS, THEY TASTE GREAT AND FOR ONLY 2 BUCKS, IT IS AN EASY CHEW ON THE TRAILS. FOR EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT ELOAD THE GREAT MIX FOR YOUR MUSCLES, I WILL BE BRINGING IT TO THE TRAIL EVERY MONDAY PRICED AT $1.29 ea. IF YOU JOIN US FOR THE RIDE YOU CAN PICK UP 2 FOR A $1. ALSO THIS WEEK SPECIAL IS BIKE RACKS, NOW I KNOW MOST OF US ALREADY HAVE THEM, BUT IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT NEEDS ONE, OR YOU NEED A NEW ONE, WE HAVE THEM AND FOR GREAT PRICES TOO. BE SURE TO CHECK INSIDE FOR OTHER DAILY SPECIALS.

SPOKES N SLOPES NOW HAS 2 LOCATIONS IN THE HALTON REGION TO SERVE YOU BETTER. WE HAVE OPENED UP A STORE IN BURLINGTON AT UPPER MIDDLE & GUELPH LINE IN THE FORTINOS PLAZA. GET THE SAME GREAT SERVICE, AND FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE TOO. TO GET INTOUCH WITH THE THE BURLINGTON LOCATION GIVE 905.315.7669 A BUZZ. THEY CARRY THE SAME LINES AS THE MILTON STORE, AND OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON SPECIALITY BICYCLES.

HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE.

CIAO FOR NOW

STRETCH
    Last edited by stretch; 07-11-2004 at 08:09 PM.

Kai

Jan 2004

I was interested and then you lost me....

Please don't advertise here. It is very tasteless! Organize a nice group ride and earn some rider loyalty before you spout off sales specials.

Thanks

Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai
    Please don't advertise here. It is very tasteless! Organize a nice group ride and earn some rider loyalty before you spout off sales specials.

Thanks

hey bud we have already orginized a group of 30 + ppl, i just want to get more ppl riding, and is it that tasteless advertising binging you the rider good deals, or do you like to pay through the roof for stuff. im a pretty easy going guy, but i do shop around and do my reasearch when buying new items. I know everybody has there own opnion, but im just trying to keep things real, and why can't everybody just get along.

Jun 2004
    Ugh ya lost me with all the caps. Is there a non cap version that can be read? I don't mean to be *****y but it is difficult to read. And the advertising is kinda tasteless IMO. Promote the ride and the meeting place. We're all aware you can buy stuff at stores and needn't be yelled at about it.

Spokes N' Slopes is ok by me though. Got a good deal on my XT shifters from you guys.

A wheelist
    Nice major spamming. Do us a favour and don't do it again and give the Caps Lock a tap willya? Then people might get more than a ¼ way though before they quit. You may have been well intentioned but mtbr is fueled by real advertisers.

They say I have a problem
    And another reason for me not to stop by Spokes and Slopes....

The more things change....The more they stay the same *laugh*...

Rich
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"

Kai

Jan 2004

Smile Its all good!

Hey, we can all get along.....! You made an simple and inappropriate mistake. You're forgiven now. I hope we can have a good group ride together one day. Later bud.