Solstice Registration Open!- Mtbr.com
    Evil Jr.

Solstice Registration Open!

Solstice registration is open and I am in! I got an irresistible offer from the team I did HAN with last year so my "New Year's Resolution" is already out the window!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Lemmy Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Solstice registration is open and I am in! I got an irresistible offer from the team I did HAN with last year so my "New Year's Resolution" is already out the window!
    Good to see the Dance Party will be in full effect again. Don't forget to start the All-Request thread about a week out.

I will be there with my usual team racing 5-man. We're sponsored by the Flying Bison Brewery.
    Strava made me do it....

mtbr member
    I really want to try one of these tag-team. No idea why, but I have that urge. I've never found anyone wanting to try it with me. Curious

I had a blast last year at HAN after a few years away from 24 hours, so unless I find a tag-team while the registering is good, I'll probably just tentatively keep the weekend open, then throw my name into the 'rider for hire pool' approaching the actual day.

More than a little slow
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    I got an irresistible offer from the team I did HAN with last year so my "New Year's Resolution" is already out the window!
    I'm in. I was looking forward to seeing you solo again. Next year OK?

That registration process was brutal. But then I am old and I don't like TV remotes either.
    Cheers, Dave

Evil Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by dskunk View Post
    That registration process was brutal. But then I am old and I don't like TV remotes either.
    It was a little weird. When I tried to put Dundas in for my City, it gave me all sorts of choices from around the world but not Ontario so I just settled for Hamilton. I think I'm getting old too!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

Lemmy Rules!
    Yeah, it's a good thing that Chico spent an extra 2 months getting the on-line registration process "just right".

Then again, I registered online on my Mac and had no problem. I hope.
    Strava made me do it....

mtbr member
    Signed up on my wife's 5 person mixed team.
    Can't wait, should be a great one this year.
    FAT since 09.
    Fatties are year round bikes!

Members who have read this thread: 0