powder coating in GTA

Printable View

• 05-05-2006
    maynard
    powder coating in GTA
    found this link on craigs list, and heres the email i got back, if anyone was interested?
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/157290117.htmlGood evening,

We charge $80.00 for a Mountain Bike/ Road Bike frame. Cranks are $35 (for 2), seat posts are $15 and handle bars and forks are $30. We are currently in the process of getting this started and are currently running this from our home in East York.

If possible, I'd like to contact you soon with more information. As mentioned, we are just getting this business started and have some kinks to straighten before going ahead and taking more customers.

Please let me know what colours you would be interested in and we'll keep in touch!

Thank you so much for your interest!

Angela

KINGDOM INC.

Sounds interesting enough to me, just thought i would share, and before someone mentions anytning, i have NO affiliation with this company or anyone in the company or a paint company or a powder company or a stock option for a company that owns the rights to the powder coating technology in southern ontario
    STEVE
  • 05-06-2006
    revrnd
    For MTBers east of the GTA, ABC Electro Powdercoating is in Port Hope, they can be reached @ 905-885-4542.
  • 05-06-2006
    SuperNewb
    Damn stoneage companies! Wheres the websites however plain or flashy? :p
  • 05-06-2006
    revrnd