Post known Group Rides- Mtbr.com
    Hoss Dee-Lux'n It
    Mar 2005

Post known Group Rides

Lets all post the GTA group rides that we know of. It would be good to know skill level, costs and if they accept outsiders.

Trail Blazers Cycle - Sunday's 5pm leave from their store. Run the Don Vally Trails. Not sure on skill level, but not cost.

Gears - Wednesday Nights 6pm or 6:30pm - Meet at trail. Trail location varies, you need to get to the mailing list to know where it is that week. Welcome new comers, but the riders are mainly Intermed to Advanced. Rides run 1 and 2 hours.

Thats all I know, but I need to know more. Please post anything you have so we can all learn new trails and find people to ride with.

banned
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by icodeit
    Lets all post the GTA group rides that we know of. It would be good to know skill level, costs and if they accept outsiders.

Trail Blazers Cycle - Sunday's 5pm leave from their store. Run the Don Vally Trails. Not sure on skill level, but not cost.

Gears - Wednesday Nights 6pm or 6:30pm - Meet at trail. Trail location varies, you need to get to the mailing list to know where it is that week. Welcome new comers, but the riders are mainly Intermed to Advanced. Rides run 1 and 2 hours.

Thats all I know, but I need to know more. Please post anything you have so we can all learn new trails and find people to ride with.
    Duke's used to have a saturday ride but you'll have to confirm with them if its still on. There's also a group that rides from Chain Reaction in the Dundas/Prince Edward area, but they're roadies. I know the guys at Broadway Cycle on Bloor ride the Don on big bikes with a group (may be their clients, though)...wouldn't hurt to call Chris at the store and see what they have going on.

Most lbs's know of groups in their area...might be a good place to start the search