Perfect day for a ride!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Good job! Perfect day for a ride!!

Took to day off , well i'm self- employed , i just had to break in my new wheel set on myYeti, New Velocity Blunts with Black DT Swiss Revolutions spoked with Red Anodised C.King hub in the rear and Red Hadley hub in the front ,, It was a great ride and am every happy with the wheel build and how they performed , 1 thing i was nervous about what many reviews complained about freehub noise being fairly loud,, mind wasn't annoying or loud at all so i don't know if they have made them quieter?? Any ways i spent about 3.5 hrs of absolute beauty of a day , i was near the Ganaraka area.,,no pics. Good Trails .
    13 On One Fatty
    08 YETI 575 BLK. C.King Hubs/Hadley
    96 Specialized Stump Jumper FS Tweaked

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I'm self employed too, and was soooo tempted to take the day off to ride. Had too much work to do though.. so all I got in was about 15k of paved trail & road commute ridin' to work and back. Hopin' for a sunny warm weekend.
    2011 Specialized EPIC Expert Carbon
    2012 Cannondale Flash 29er 1 (on order)

mtbr member
    Good weather bad weather i usually go any way as long as its not pouring out,, I see you are a web graphics designer ?? I am in the Telecom Systems Installations /Networking/Cabling Etc.What area are you in ?
    13 On One Fatty
    08 YETI 575 BLK. C.King Hubs/Hadley
    96 Specialized Stump Jumper FS Tweaked

Members who have read this thread: 0