Pedaloctane msn group website- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Pedaloctane msn group website

Hi gang!

Eh listen, it sounds like you guys in here really know your stuff. I also have been noticing that some of you are on quite often during the day. I think you would like my msn group website. With it we would have the ability to chat live in an open fourm format so the convo. could have many many riders chatting at once.

Also, I have included a photo album page where you guys can add you own pictures and show others what kind of fun you had on your rides. There is a trail listing for Ontario, and I am trying to get the list even longer by adding some trails that some riders don't know about. By raising the awareness of the trails out there, we raise the populartiy of the sport.

Also, feel free to add you own links...........any links at all!
    Most sites just allow manufacturers sites because they get pay for it, however with mine it is open to all ............so post any sites you want (as long as it is related to biking and does not contain any material which is not suitable for all ages.

I also want to hear your ideas on how to make the site better.
    Some ideas I have had so far is like posting a weekly article regarding a interesting bike subject. Also, I had a good rider from up north in Huntsville suggest we try and get a group of volenteers to map out trails with GPS. This I think is fantastic!! You cannot get more accurate then GPS!!

Any way toss me an email if your interested or visit the site and become a member!

[email protected]

Lets make this site rock and learn from our peers!

Regards,

PedaloctaneManager

**note**
    I am mostly always logged on to msn messenger during the day so buzz me if you notice I am online.

PEDALOCTANE
    Last edited by PedalOctaneManager; 02-04-2005 at 11:54 AM.

They say I have a problem
    Look guy!!

We've seen the posts and some of us have been PM'd...If we want to check out, we will, but annoying the heck out of people is not the way to make it happen...

Enough already!!!

Rich
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"

mtbr member
    Guy?

Please do not refer to me as guy!

This is a public message board and I believe I may post here as often as I like! If you do not agree with the post, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Any way guys, ignore this post!

Ride hard people!

They say I have a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by PedalOctaneManager
    Guy?

Please do not refer to me as guy!

This is a public message board and I believe I may post here as often as I like! If you do not agree with the post, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Any way guys, ignore this post!

Ride hard people!
    Uhhh...

Sorry, but refer to the guidelines of this forum....Specifically rules 3 & 6...

You are posting Spam!! Plain and simple....

Once is enough....Now it is annoying...

You can stop now or I will forward this thread to the powers that be...

Rich
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"