Ontario provincials course?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Ontario provincials course?

I've heard this is a rocky steep course -- can anyone comment? Is Mountainview comparable to the regular O-Cup courses? I've heard it's more of a "Quebec-style" course...

I'll be making the trek from Ottawa -- looking forward to this one!

mtbr member
    Hey,

I'm actually doing the course layout for this one since Sean and Adam are crazy busy with Crank the Shield. The course is more quebec style in that we go up and down more than normal, but it certainly isn't as rocky as Fortune or Bromont or anything like that. Expect something around 600 feet of climbing per lap. We have a couple of little rock garden sections tossed in there, but for the most part its twisty mctwisty, with fast, buffed corners. Seems like we got just the right amount of rain this summer, especially after the 9 hour last weekend the trails are rockin' fast. We are using the course at our thursday night races starting last week, and results are here so you can get an idea of lap times...noting that "super sport" is the 8:30 course and "unlimited" is the course for the rest of the day. Also, there are likely to be some revisions before the big day.

PlanB, i'm living in Ottawa at the moment, i'll be leaving thursday at lunch and returning sunday evening, i might have room in the car if you're interested in a carpool.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Hey -- thanks for the info. Sounds like a good course and I hear it's a really nice area that's worth the drive.

Funny that you're in Ottawa as well -- I probably know you! Strange place... this interweb. Thanks for the carpool offer but I think we've got a couple of cars heading down early Saturday morning.

mtbr member
    When will the place be open for pre-riding?
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    you can preride at the Thursday night racing series, this thursday and next, at 7pm...8$ plus number plate...aside from that, preriding will be the friday and saturday of the event, ala mansfield.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hey Tomas!
    Can't wait for the race, unfortunately missed the 9hr this time, but the past 2 years were a blast.

No pre-riding during the long weekend? Darn, was hoping to get some laps in!
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:
    FSR XC -R7 Platinum - SRAM X7 (26.5lbs)
    Cervelo SLC - SRAM Rival - Reynolds DV46T (16.25 lbs)

mtbr member
    if anyone owns an insurance company and wants to hook us up to some long weekend riding insurance, that'd be legit!

mtbr member
    Thanks tmas for the information.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tmas
    if anyone owns an insurance company and wants to hook us up to some long weekend riding insurance, that'd be legit!
    Dang the laywers!

Can't wait for the race, expect it to be tough and exciting!
    Maybe practice my half pipe skills at a skate park during the long weekend
    Is that fun piece of mountainview on the courses?
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    so it will not be possible to pre-ride the course this weekend?

mtbr member
    no, it will not be possible to pre-ride this weekend.

bbgobie, you bet that section will be in the course! its one of my personal favourites as well. That is, unless you race at 8:30, then at this point it is not. not to fear, there are lots of other goodies in there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Seeing as how i didn't see an official o-cup provincials thread, they posted a map.
    I found it hard to read, so this one has been sharpened and some contrast added.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:

Misfit Psycles
    looks like i'll be doing this course without a preride...the plan is to ride from Bolton to Lafontaine on Saturday then Lafontaine to Midland in the a to the m...post race Midland to Bolton...

nspace is in, maybe Summers Sr, anyone else?

EDIT: thats about 300k road and whatever the dirt adds.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nogearshere
    nspace is in, maybe Summers Sr, anyone else?
    I'm in. Undecided as to whether geared or SS, but I'm in nevertheless.

mtbr member
    To give everyone a bit of a tease. I walked the course last night and took a bunch of photos. Put them up on my blog.

mtbr member
    Thanks for sharing the pics Matt. The pictures give a good idea of what to expect, but I will still do my best to pre-ride.

You said it will be hard for singlespeeders. Well I have yet to walk away from a race saying "it was easy".
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    I think the hard part for SS will be gear selection. The climbs are steep and with the roots system exposed on the them it makes it hard to pick a gear that will still work on the double trac. But hey what do I know, I've yet to ride a SS but I do like watching you guys climb.

bi-winning
    thanks for the preview Matt.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt 24 solo
    The climbs are steep and with the roots system exposed on the them it makes it hard to pick a gear that will still work on the double trac.
    funny...i used to think about that...usually because of all the blasted grannies that would sneak back in front before the next bout of bush...

completely sorta related trivial bollocks.

for kicks tom and i found a radar trailer in a school zone...set for 40kph...it took 3 runs and about 150m of run-up but we fired it up...SLOW NOW...that's 41kph with a 32:18 ratio...
    regardless, 35-38kph is pretty easy to hold for nearly a k before things explode...does a body good.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member
    Haha, amazing.

Me and my buddies found one in T.O. with a nice gentle DH run up of about the same distance and I set the bar w/ 56km/h on my fixie (700/50x17). Yes I ride with brakes but it was still terrifying (they were, ahem, lookin' out aka drinking beer at a stop sign for me).

The best part was that we were going too fast to read it, so we would hear the crowd behind us screaming before we knew what our speed was.

Can we get one of those on an ocup course? With a prime involved?

mtbr member
    Is this correct for directions:

Go North on highway 93 past Balm Beach Road and then take a left on Foster and drive to the end.

Thanks
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Yes..
    The entrance is right past the median, , gravel road. There is a sign saying Mountainview Ski Shop.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I've been there 2x, but haven't looked at the map today so don't know the street names.
    The final street you turn left on I wouldn't call a street.
    It's a dirt/gravel road. Very easy to miss. Its right after a grocery store.
    Hope that helps.
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:

mtbr member
    To correct bbgobie. The entrance is right after the mall and right before the grocery store. It is directly across from the A&W

bi-winning
    Tucked between Superstore and Zellers.

I would have liked to have pre-rode this course, but at least I've ridden some of the sections already in the 9-hour.

I'm going to an Alexisonfire concert the night before to make sure I'm good and stoked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgR2noGfKHU
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Friday Preride?

Anyone know what time it will be open for preride today, (Friday). If it rains a lot will it still be open?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Yup, also hours on sat?
    Is there a # we can call to check if its open because of possible rain before making the 2 hr drive?
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:

two-wheeler
    Jul 2008

preride hours

I imagine preride will be rain or shine - we are not expecting a whole lot of rain, and the trails here handle rain extremely well.

from chicoracing.com :

Schedule of Events:

Friday, September 5th
    Pre-ride: 2:00 pm 6:00 pm

Saturday, September 6th
    Pre-ride: 9:00 am 6:00 pm

Sunday, September 7th
    X-Country Racing: 8:30 am 3:30 pm
    (Pro/Elite race at 1:30 pm)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Quimby_
    I imagine preride will be rain or shine - we are not expecting a whole lot of rain, and the trails here handle rain extremely well.

from chicoracing.com :

Schedule of Events:

Friday, September 5th
    Pre-ride: 2:00 pm 6:00 pm

Saturday, September 6th
    Pre-ride: 9:00 am 6:00 pm

Sunday, September 7th
    X-Country Racing: 8:30 am 3:30 pm
    (Pro/Elite race at 1:30 pm)
    Hey Lee,

At least I think this is you based on your profile. Good to see you on here. Good luck on Saturday. We'll chat again before CTS.

Neil
    A bad day on the bike is better than a good day doing anything else...

http://www.apexracephotography.com

mtbr member
    Thanks everyone for clarifying the directions.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Has anyone pre-ridden the course? How technical? More or less than Kelso? Climbing? More or less that Kelso? How will it hold up with the weather....good drainage or will it be a skating rink?

Steve

bi-winning
    Spak gave a pretty good overview on his blog. See the August 30 entry. Fairly technical overall from what i can tell. The climbing is different from kelso. Kelso was just one big hill, then flat, then downhill. Mountainview has more climb, recover, repeat. Quimby said the venue deals well with water. See post #28. However, the forecast does look very questionable at this time. We could be racing in a downpour. That might be nice.

bi-winning

I was coming off of a strong fourth place finish at Buckwallow, so naturally, I felt I was a contender for a top five finish again. But, I knew that was far from guaranteed. I did not want to set my hopes too high, and end up disappointed. Goal: top ten.

Saturday night, I checked over my bike, and made sure it was ready to go. The forecast was questionable, and I was debating whether I should swap tires or not. I decided to stick with the pythons.

Fast forward to Sunday morning. I roll my bike out of the garage, and its got a flat front tire. My last ride was Thursday, and it was fine on Saturday. Hmmm. Oh well. Grabbed a tube, and some knobby tires, then hit the road.

It was raining upon arrival. But, the trails appeared to be in good shape still. The rain tapered off, and became mostly a non factor, though it did make some roots slippery.

I swapped my tires, and fixed the mystery flat tire. Upon later inspection, I found that the valve stem was ripping out of the tube. I've never had that kind of failure before.

I warmed up down the short gravel road. I saw that my parents had come by to watch the race, and cheer me on. It was nice to see them there.

I lined up in the front row. Off the line I was happy with my start. But, they immediately sent us up a nasty hill. It was pretty steep, and loose. Immediate redline. I saw others dismounting, so I did as well, though, maybe I could have rode. Hard to say, as traction was borderline. Once at the top, I had a tougher time clipping in again, as a bunch of sandy soil was packed in around my cleats. The next few km did not go that well. People made mistakes in front of me, forcing me to dismount. Then I made a few mistakes as well. It took a little bit to settle down, and finally start riding relatively smoothly. Despite the rough start, I was not in a bad position, and hoped to move up later in the race.

However, the course turned out to be very demanding. I have raced the Mountainview 9 hour twice, which gave me a sample of the terrain, however I realized that riding at O-Cup pace made the course much tougher. No recovery, just hammer all race long. The lack of recovery, and surplus of climbing was tough on me. Still, throughout the race, there were a few mistakes from both the rider I was following, and from myself. The course was moderately technical as well. Riding smoothly is harder when you are gasping for air. No crashes by me, though I scared myself slightly on occasion. My position was relatively steady, though my legs were feeling heavy.

I continued on an fought it out to the end. It came down to a finish line sprint between me, and the rider I was following most of the race. I went into the final corner ahead, with a lot of speed. Had to slow down a bit to stay in control. I exited the corner a little ahead, but was still over powered at the line. One day I am going to learn from all of my mistakes and figure out how to finish a race properly. Oh well. I did not feel too bad about it. The rider who beat me had a minor bike issue earlier in the race which required him to stop momentarily. Instead of me winning on a technicality, he still managed to one up me. Great job Kenny.

The timing booth gave us both the same time.

It was a pretty good year of racing for me. I managed to finish in the top 10 in the O-Cup series. I got off to a slow start, but managed to work my way up a little throughout the season.

Thanks mom and dad for the support, and the post race cheese burger. It was delicious.

Congratulations to Dmytro, who I have been battling all year long. He had a great day, and took third.

Thanks to Jeff for the (car) ride.

mtbr member
    I also found the Provincials course very difficult, especially for singlespeed. I did not have the right tires so I found some climbs were much harder than on Saturday and some turns were downright scary.

But what really got to me was the rain. Rain puts me in a bad mood and I made no effort to lighten up and enjoy the race. At the start of the race I found myself redlining up that hill and struggled to recover. The second lap seemed to take forever. I crashed trying to pass somebody who was not willing to let me sneak by. I did not feel a thing at the time, but I have some ugly "road rash" on my right forearm and knee. I was more concerned about my CF fork taking a trashing.

The third lap was a bit better. I ended up swapping spots with a couple of guys that I know from other races, so they basically made me work a little harder. I was damn happy to see the finish line. It is a pitty that I let myself forget why I am there. The course was really well thought out, a good challenge for everyone. I should have enjoyed it a bit more.

Overall I am happy I did all the O-Cups this year. I think we experienced all kinds of extremes, from the 40 degree heat at Kelso, to the worst mud Buckwallow could possibly offer, to the pouring rain at Mountain View. The good news is that I made it in one piece.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I had a lot of fun in my last race in the beginner men.
    Was hoping to get a podium before I upgraded after my 4th at Kelso, but alas the course didn't suit me. Not enough climbing and too much technical.

It was a great course as always at mountainview, and will be working hard on my technical skills.
    www.mtbiker.ca

My Rides:

almost there!

I liked the section where you had to ride your bike backwards!

That was AWESOME!

mtbr member
    The rain was actually a bonus to the course. Lots of traction, except for the top of the starting climb.

Rumours are going on already about a return visit next season. Thomas layed out an awesome course. Is it 2009 yet?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Hope you're right about a return in '09. That course was awesome, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by 800-lb-gorilla
    Hope you're right about a return in '09. That course was awesome, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
    Best course all year -- excellent job Thomas! Mountainview's location adds a bit of driving on to an already long distance for me but it was definitely worth it.

The course reminded me of the Olympic course. And they say sitting on the couch watching TV is bad for you -- watching that race was training!

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanB
    Best course all year -- excellent job Thomas! Mountainview's location adds a bit of driving on to an already long distance for me but it was definitely worth it.

The course reminded me of the Olympic course. And they say sitting on the couch watching TV is bad for you -- watching that race was training!
    Even though Mountainview is a pretty small venue, they did do a good job of hosting the event.

mtbr member
    rkj__ : Even though Mountainview is a pretty small venue, they did do a good job of hosting the event.

Yes and no. I was not thrilled to see that the parking lot is so far from the venue, toilets, registration, etc. For people that are self supported this is not ideal. Add constant rain, no hills to warm up and it is perhaps the worst setup of all O-Cups. On the positive side the course itself was possibly the best one of all O-Cups.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by serious
    rkj__ : Even though Mountainview is a pretty small venue, they did do a good job of hosting the event.

Yes and no. I was not thrilled to see that the parking lot is so far from the venue, toilets, registration, etc. For people that are self supported this is not ideal. Add constant rain, no hills to warm up and it is perhaps the worst setup of all O-Cups. On the positive side the course itself was possibly the best one of all O-Cups.
    Agreed that the mall parking lot seemed kind of far, but in reality it's probably not any further from the start line or registration than the parking lot at Albion, Hardwood or Kelso (and no train tracks to cross!). Sure the rain was a drag, but it did pack the dust down really well .

bi-winning

They did the best with what they had. Yes, the parking was a little far away, but manageable. No, the immediate area was not prime for warmup. Some people haul along a trainer to rectify that. There was a subdivision right across the road that many people did not utilize.

Comparing to other stops on the circuit, you're right, Mountainview did not have the best facilities, but it's good to have a fresh course in the series. Sure, Midland is far for some, but much more manageable for most than Elliot Lake.

mtbr member
    I am pretty sure that they will improve many of these details the next time around! I personally think they did a wonderful job for their first race.
    I was surprised with how few people utilized the country roads right OFF the entrance to the shopping malls to warm-up.

mtbr member
    Yes I think next time around it will be better. If nothing else, I will know what to expect and come prepared accordingly. Either way, I do hope Mountain View remains in the O-Cup circuit. It is not too far a drive (only 1h20m for me) and the course is super nice.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

I don't know... I quite liked having the mall/Super 8/Tim Hortons/Canadian Tire/restaurants within 1km of the start line. I think it's actually about the most convenient O-Cup set up for the self-supported racer. Super 8 across the street was modern, cheap and provided loads of free breakfast foods.

Compare to Bracebridge with it's ridiculous hotel rates, Mansfield and Hardwood with their long drives to civilization (i.e. restaurants/hotels), Kelso's traintracks... not so bad really. I guess if you wanted to camp you might feel differently...

mtbr member
    PlanB: I don't know... I quite liked having the mall/Super 8/Tim Hortons/Canadian Tire/restaurants within 1km of the start line. I think it's actually about the most convenient O-Cup set up for the self-supported racer. Super 8 across the street was modern, cheap and provided loads of free breakfast foods.

That is a different way to look at things, but definitely valid!
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Serious, You should have asked a MCC memeber where ot warm up. Midland area is one big hill. Less that 5 minutes away would have put on on a hill to warm up. The ski area is not great for everyone to park at but think of it this way. Parking at the mall parking lot meant you were on pavement which meant with the rain you were not standing in mud while you changed.

As for other perks. How often are you so colse to the venue from just about every hotel in the area.

It's pretty much in writing that Mountainview will be O-cup stop number 2 next season.

Thomas did design an amazing course, I agree that it was the best course of the season. You had to work your a$$ off the whole time.

On the note of Mountainview. Don't forget about Race the Night coming up on the first weekend of October. Why only use those lights for 24 hour races!!!

rad to the power of sick
    It's pretty much in writing that Mountainview will be O-cup stop number 2 next season.
    That sucks, the sterile roadie'esque courses are the backbone of my early season success. It's the real MTB courses that sink my battleship.
    Some great sets for the trainer:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/djfeelgood/

mtbr member
    Matt 24 Solo: Serious, You should have asked a MCC memeber where ot warm up. Midland area is one big hill.

Indeed I should have, but I won't pretend that a good warm up would have changed my race too much. Regardless of how much I warm up, I always struggle for breathing control in the first lap.

Matt 24 Solo: It's pretty much in writing that Mountainview will be O-cup stop number 2 next season.

Sounds good to me.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Photos?

Anyone know who was taking pictures at the race....looked like someone was doing it professionally. A picture or two of my sorry ass would be good to keep me motivated for next year in an attempt to move up in the standings.

Steve

mtbr member
    Check out the OCA website. Dave from True North was out with his camera and posted alot of pictures there

mtbr member
    Lots of photos from Dave Unrau (thanks Matt for the info). Very nice indeed. Here is mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

Singlespeed Mysty
    Lots of photos from Dave Unrau (thanks Matt for the info). Very nice indeed. Here is mine:
    well helloooo ... soggy boy

Seriously... is that mud on your legs or did you just forget to wax?

great pic!

is this one going up on the wall of fame?
    "I became a member of Team Misfit Psycles because of the free coasters"

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com

bi-winning
    Sweet.

https://www.salientia.ca/photos/v/20...championships/

Dmytro (699)

Me chasing cptsydor

me

matt24solo

superlightracer

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Yo Dmytro,

Aren't you glad I talked you into racing!! Well done!

Despite the rustic nature of the place, I thought it was a great event, with a fantastic, challenging course.

Paul

mtbr member
    1mystk: Seriously... is that mud on your legs or did you just forget to wax?

Both. Maybe I should get back to waxing them legs. I used to do it, but for a completely different sport.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

Singlespeed Mysty
    OH! Matt that bike looks too small for you?!

And finally a face to "SUPA"...

hey those are great pics... I am hoping that I might be able to take some pics at the 8 hour race in a few weeks...

Who's "ME"? (tee hee hee) ... so serious...

What? No Mud Man in this O-Cup series?? Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Sweet.

https://www.salientia.ca/photos/v/20...championships/

Dmytro (699)

Me chasing cptsydor

me

matt24solo

superlightracer
    "I became a member of Team Misfit Psycles because of the free coasters"

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnikcdn
    Yo Dmytro,

Aren't you glad I talked you into racing!! Well done!

Despite the rustic nature of the place, I thought it was a great event, with a fantastic, challenging course.

Paul
    Paul!

Hey hey. I never knew that you posted on here. I was going to mention this to you in person on Sunday... thank you SO MUCH for your pep talk after the race on Thursday.

If you didn't speak to me on Thursday night, I most likely wouldn't have come. I felt pretty demoralized as I was packing my car that night. I took your advice and drove up on Saturday, got the course dialed in (1 lap easy, 1 lap race pace), and was confident going into the race on Sunday.

Congrats to you as well! I saw you at the end of your third lap, you were absolutely flying!

two-wheeler
    Jul 2008
    hmm, check out matt24solo's chain line. Perhaps these SS freaks are on to something

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by _Quimby_
    hmm, check out matt24solo's chain line. Perhaps these SS freaks are on to something
    flimsy - like his knees...

he could solve two problems at once.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member
    Both may be flimsy but seem to get me through the most races. The knees are getting better, I don't know about the chain.

Misfit Psycles
    Both may be flimsy but seem to get me through SOME races. The knees are getting better, I don't know about the chain.
    corrected for accuracy...

this is excellent news.
    i am one for one in my newly acquired taste for two-four versus the powerful SPAKATTACK...i will be expecting more betterer from you in 2009 for sure.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

mtbr member
    I will ride to my bestest ability at summer solstice in 09

No. Just No.
    Quote Originally Posted by nogearshere
    i am one for one in my newly acquired taste for two-four versus the powerful SPAKATTACK...i will be expecting more betterer from you in 2009 for sure.
    Geez, I think I'm also on the wrong side of the balance sheet then going head to head vs. the all-powerful Nogears, unless we count 2007 and your (failed) attempt to gang tackle me 2 on 1.

Unlike Matt24 though, I may be spending 2009 running scared and just race a full slate of events "domestically" out west here. There's a few really great events locally that I've never been able to do because they always correspond closely with Solstice dates in Ontario.

BTW, the Mountainview race sounds and looks wicked. Nice work everyone, and to Thomas also for getting a new event and course on to the O-Cup scene. I know how much work that is, having gone through the same process here in our BC Cup series.
    Last edited by Circlip; 09-12-2008 at 07:21 PM.

bi-winning

here you can see me lose the finishing sprint by half a bike length.

Members who have read this thread: 0