Old Stone Road and The Devil's Gap [o]- Mtbr.com
    Muskoka

Old Stone Road and The Devil's Gap [o]

So I was out this weekend enjoying some "BEST EVAR!" fat biking, the trails are just superb!! Happened to bump into a few like-minded individuals at one of the trail heads...

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

banned
    Feb 2005
    Love the pics Black Dog .. as always.
    Thanks for the tips over the years. I finally made it up the old stone Road this summer and Thanks to you all the way to a great place to see the stars um and rocks.
    Cheers

Evil Jr.
    I had no idea just how fast one of those fat bikes could move until I raced the Big Hustler on Sunday. Holy Cow! It really... hustled!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

banned
    Feb 2005
    Hey Gm ... How well do you know endura???

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    BCD.. great pics as always, seeing your pics was one of the reasons I got myself a pug!

I especially love that super tall pic of the tree.. was that multiple photos stiched together? its incredible!

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen
    BCD.. great pics as always, seeing your pics was one of the reasons I got myself a pug!

I especially love that super tall pic of the tree.. was that multiple photos stiched together? its incredible!
    Thanks! Yes, a Pugsley Fringe Benefit: - they are so photogenic!!
    Also yes, the vertical tree one is a stitched (in-camera) panorama, as are all the narrow horizontal shots. And of course I scale down by a factor of about 9:1 ratio for web viewing!

Thanks again to all for your appreciation!
    Cheers,
    BCD

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"

mtbr member
    Hey great pictures, that looks like 1/2 the pugsley owners in Muskoka were out on that trail, I heard on the radio this morning some of the snowmobile trails south of Gravelberry were closed today, good news for you "less traffic" great news for the rest of us winter is .......well not quite but you know loosing her grip....

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by Near north
    Hey great pictures, that looks like 1/2 the pugsley owners in Muskoka were out on that trail, I heard on the radio this morning some of the snowmobile trails south of Gravelberry were closed today, good news for you "less traffic" great news for the rest of us winter is .......well not quite but you know loosing her grip....
    I looked at the Snow Crest Riders website last weekend and most of their trails in the region are closed until we get more snow. If that doesn't happen PQD, I would say they are done for the season. In 3 afternoons of riding I met maybe a dozen sleds out on the trails!

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    A buddy of mine picked up a Pug 6 weeks ago and arranged a loaner for me a few weeks ago. Admittedly I mocked him for the first month....until I tried it myself, that is. What a friggen blast. This is the last winter I go without one.

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fish
    A buddy of mine picked up a Pug 6 weeks ago and arranged a loaner for me a few weeks ago. Admittedly I mocked him for the first month....until I tried it myself, that is. What a friggen blast. This is the last winter I go without one.
    Cool...good to hear but hey, no reason to wait until winter! Trust me they are a fun ride the rest of the year too!

RSD Bikes "The Mayor"

Members who have read this thread: 0