O-Cup # 5 - Buckwallow- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 81 of 81
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrastories's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    497

    O-Cup # 5 - Buckwallow

    Everybody's favorite signs are up at Buckwallow again! and it's going to be fun, challenging, and wicked fast. I was up there today and played on most of it, I just took a wrong turn going though bear bluff, there is a lot of buckwallow double track and west d-nile is in the 1:30 course!!

    Course map is up.
    Rocky Element
    My Attempt at a Blog

  2. #2
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Holy cow, that's a LOT of double track!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  3. #3
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,108
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Holy cow, that's a LOT of double track!
    And only the 1:30 racers get the "super fun" singletrack.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    124
    West d-Nile is one of my favourite sections of trail in the province! I've always wanted to race there! Great news!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Holy cow, that's a LOT of double track!
    seems to be a common theme in the series this year....

  6. #6
    All my faucets is Moen.
    Reputation: thedumbopinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,293
    Yeah but the double track there ain't like other double track.

  7. #7
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BTW, the KOA is packed full-up. Anyone wanna let a pair of Monsters park in their driveway Saturday night?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  8. #8
    That's not a W
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by thedumbopinion View Post
    Yeah but the double track there ain't like other double track.
    Yup, even the most innocent of Buckwallow DT has been known to bust a rib!

    Still, boo to lots of doubletrack at Buckwallow. Why do the 1:30 racers get all the fun? So lame.

  9. #9
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by VVagabond View Post
    Why do the 1:30 racers get all the fun? So lame.
    Because they're much better riders than us 10AM losers.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  10. #10
    That's not a W
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Because they're much better riders than us 10AM losers.
    Yes, they are better than the rest of us in the other races. No doubt about it.
    Still, I am pretty sure most of you ss'ers could do that singletrack and the same for the 11:45er's as well.

    Anyway, enough complaining that an O-Cup could be more challenging; we've discussed it to death. If I want to race rocky singletrack, I'll do a Q-Cup. If I want fast fun, I'll head to an O-Cup.

  11. #11
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by VVagabond View Post
    Yes, they are better than the rest of us in the other races. No doubt about it.
    Still, I am pretty sure most of you ss'ers could do that singletrack and the same for the 11:45er's as well.
    We'll have all of Saturday afternoon to get our fill of singletrack. No worries there. Anyone else showing up a day early?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  12. #12
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    Holy cow, that's a LOT of double track!
    BTW, the KOA is packed full-up. Anyone wanna let a pair of Monsters park in their driveway Saturday night?
    I see the top of the map is cut off. Probably Loam Rider or at least Part B will be included on all laps but the start. It goes off to the right from the gate coming in. That should up the singletrack count substantially. It's one of the best trails too imo, especially in that direction

    ...and you are welcome to park in my driveway if you can't find anything suitable. I'm in Gravenhurst, maybe 4 -5 minutes from Buck. RV or tenting?
    Last edited by BlackCanoeDog; 06-28-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    BTW, the KOA is packed full-up. Anyone wanna let a pair of Monsters park in their driveway Saturday night?
    they are opening up the auxiliary camping for the racers next weekend first come first serve. We were going to camp there this weekend and preride with Craigs kiddies but its all booked up too But they did say the aux camping will be open for the Ocup.

  14. #14
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    ...and you are welcome to park in my driveway if you can't find anything suitable. I'm in Gravenhurst, maybe 4 -5 minutes from Buck. RV or tenting?
    We ended up booking a tent site at Hillbilly Estates. Cheap and plenty close.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    I see the top of the map is cut off. Probably Loam Rider or at least Part B will be included on all laps but the start. It goes off to the right from the gate coming in. That should up the singletrack count substantially. It's one of the best trails too imo, especially in that direction
    That is a possibility but I'm thinking chico would have made that visible on the map. Maybe using the same start double track every lap is their way of reducing the lap times. Last year the fastest elites' laps were ~28 minutes, with perfect conditions, which makes for a long race. Either way it will be lots of fun!

  16. #16
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    ^Rode Loam Rider today and you are correct, its not on the race course this year 8-(
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  17. #17
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436

    West D-Nile

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnikcdn View Post
    West d-Nile is one of my favourite sections of trail in the province! I've always wanted to race there! Great news!
    [And only the 1:30 racers get the "super fun" singletrack]

    LOTS of preriders out on Canada Day
    ...and I have a RM Altitude demo bike from Nielsen & Co.
    Was told I can bring it back Saturday, but if I'm having fun on it I can bring it back Monday.
    So...Monday it is!!

    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  18. #18
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,100

    we ran into a person on a blue Surly with some uberfat tires...

    For a second we thought it was you...

    The course is superfun. D-Nile is challenging but rewarding. Mike was making the last minute tune-ups, closing some cheater lines... The rock is super grippy. Most if the interconnecting doubletrack will be a hard workout as well. Not your usual hardpacked doubletrack.

    I hope the weather does not make it more challenging than it already is. If the conditions on the race day are similar to today's, it will be a memorable and fun race...


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    [And only the 1:30 racers get the "super fun" singletrack]

    LOTS of preriders out on Canada Day
    ...and I have a RM Altitude demo bike from Nielsen & Co.
    Was told I can bring it back Saturday, but if I'm having fun on it I can bring it back Monday.
    So...Monday it is!!


  19. #19
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    There were some very cool bikes in our sleepy hollow this weekend ...but I didn't see that one!!!
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  20. #20
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436

    typical West D'Nile..

    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by VVagabond View Post
    Why do the 1:30 racers get all the fun? So lame.
    I get why "beginner" races might skip challenging sections. But wouldn't anyone calling themselves a "Master" or "Elite" be up for the whole course? I saw the same thing at Woodnewton and I "cheated" by riding the 1:30 singletrack and 1:30 rock gardens.

    What is the reasoning behind routing Master and Elite racers around the singlestrack?

    (Not trolling, honestly seeking an explanation)

  22. #22
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,100

    Yeah, I agree with your suggestion...

    I raced Master Sport last season and we were not exposed to "technical challenges" at Hardwood, Buckwallow etc... Though one part of me didn't argue about it (less suffering), the other part of me felt like we should ride the full course.

    So yes, I do believe that all but beginner categories and kids, should ride the full course and walk sections that they are not comfortable riding...

    However, would it increase the number of injuries? Would it reduce the number of competitors? I guess these are the questions that OCA and Chico considered (I hope) before they decided to take the current route...

    West DNile is awesome though and I look forward to doing it at least 4 more times next weekend...

    Quote Originally Posted by raganwald View Post
    I get why "beginner" races might skip challenging sections. But wouldn't anyone calling themselves a "Master" or "Elite" be up for the whole course? I saw the same thing at Woodnewton and I "cheated" by riding the 1:30 singletrack and 1:30 rock gardens.

    What is the reasoning behind routing Master and Elite racers around the singlestrack?

    (Not trolling, honestly seeking an explanation)

  23. #23
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436

    West DNile vid

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnikcdn View Post
    West d-Nile is one of my favourite sections of trail in the province! I've always wanted to race there! Great news!
    West D-Nile is featured in the last 60% of this neat little video...
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lFmJQ9R3I5Q?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lFmJQ9R3I5Q?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  24. #24
    Over the bars...
    Reputation: egggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    483
    Heading to the cottage this weekend for a week and trying to figure out if it is a marital risk to bring my bike and gear. I am on Kahshe lake only minutes from Buck but have not ridden there yet. Hangs head in shame... The bike I keep there will have to do if nothing else one day soon...

  25. #25
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by egggman View Post
    Heading to the cottage this weekend for a week and trying to figure out if it is a marital risk to bring my bike and gear. I am on Kahshe lake only minutes from Buck but have not ridden there yet. Hangs head in shame... The bike I keep there will have to do if nothing else one day soon...
    Bring your bike. The wife should be happy for you to be exercising and doing something you enjoy
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  26. #26
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by oshaden View Post
    That is a possibility but I'm thinking chico would have made that visible on the map. Maybe using the same start double track every lap is their way of reducing the lap times. Last year the fastest elites' laps were ~28 minutes, with perfect conditions, which makes for a long race. Either way it will be lots of fun!
    I see that the map top of thread is now showing Loam Rider Part B for 2&3rd laps!
    That makes sense as besides being a great trail it is also a good spectating trail near the gate, otherwise everyone would be over on Moose Mahem.
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: serious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,269
    I may not be able to race this weekend. I managed to pull my calf muscle and it is rather painful. We'll see how it feels Saturday morning ffor the pre-ride.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    I see that the map top of thread is now showing Loam Rider Part B for 2&3rd laps!
    That makes sense as besides being a great trail it is also a good spectating trail near the gate, otherwise everyone would be over on Moose Mahem.
    Yeah, I just noticed that too. Sounds good to me! The more buckwallow singletrack, the better.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,590

    Will be fun...

    I love this venue. As do many of us. I find the course is a little lacking in flow and speed as a lot of the singletrack that's on the course has a lot of sharp corners back to back to back. I am not complaining, I just like to go fast, and there are parts where this is missing.

    However, the doubletrack makes that up if you are mindful of the exposed rock bits. It's going to be a great day of racing. Personally, I hope that this two week chest cold is gone by Sunday or I will have my @ss handed to me, which isn't what I hoped for.

    Good luck everyone and have a fun and safe ride at one of the best venues in Ontario!

    N.
    A bad day on the bike is better than a good day doing anything else...

    http://www.apexracephotography.com

  30. #30
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by oshaden View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed that too. Sounds good to me! The more buckwallow singletrack, the better.
    Looking at the position on the map relative to Moose Mahem that must be Loam Rider Part A rather than B. Part A is the section further away from the gate and is the easier half. But yea, improves the spectating to have more singletrack close to the gate.
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    51
    I can't make the race this weekend unfortunately. Everyone have fun and be safe!

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    632

    love this photo....OMG !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    [And only the 1:30 racers get the "super fun" singletrack]

    LOTS of preriders out on Canada Day
    ...and I have a RM Altitude demo bike from Nielsen & Co.
    Was told I can bring it back Saturday, but if I'm having fun on it I can bring it back Monday.
    So...Monday it is!!


    Sport riders you do not want to race the west d-nile....and if you do, then just ride it on a non race day - or move up next year ...

    This is a super techi section that will have moments for even the most experienced mtn bike riders - at race pace! Sure we can all get through it, maybe only one dab or un-clip - but thats at a trail ride pace. When you have guys or girls in front and behind that are at different level of speed and skill - your speed and skill becomes even more tested.

    Really looking forward to a fun Sunday race in the rocks....great course - and really, all the O-cup courses have been amazing this year...wow.

    Thursday race at buckwallow....anyone have a list of results??? THX...LC

  33. #33
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty6black View Post
    Sport riders you do not want to race the west d-nile....and if you do, then just ride it on a non race day - or move up next year ...

    This is a super techi section that will have moments for even the most experienced mtn bike riders - at race pace! Sure we can all get through it, maybe only one dab or un-clip - but thats at a trail ride pace. When you have guys or girls in front and behind that are at different level of speed and skill - your speed and skill becomes even more tested.
    There was a lot of mumbling amongst the Master Ex crowd on Tuesday that D-Nile was going to be a handful at race-pace. I'll soothe my ego by riding it Saturday but if you hear cowbells there for the 1:30 start, you'll know where we are!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    632

    race or watch - this is the question....HA

    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    There was a lot of mumbling amongst the Master Ex crowd on Tuesday that D-Nile was going to be a handful at race-pace. I'll soothe my ego by riding it Saturday but if you hear cowbells there for the 1:30 start, you'll know where we are!
    It would be cool to walk around this course and watch the races....at Buckwallow there are many spots to just sit and hang out with bug spray on, and bev in hand....however, I will be lining up and joining the fun.

    the bev will have to wait until the laps are all done! cheers

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    ...
    Last edited by raganwald; 07-08-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: browser stuttering

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty6black View Post
    Sport riders you do not want to race the west d-nile....and if you do, then just ride it on a non race day - or move up next year ...
    Thanks for the suggestion, but please be advised you do NOT speak for this particular 10am rider. In point of fact, I am skipping this race specifically because Chico won't let me ride west d-nile. I enter races to be tested. That's the whole point of racing, to test myself. I do not speak for others, it is plain as the nose on my face that most people in my class do not think it is that important an issue: If they didn't, they'd sit them out.

    Otherwise, I have the problem that Chico is assuming that comfort with technical features directly correlates with speed and gears. Single speeders don't race this, Master Sport don't race this.

    p.s. Obviously, I'm bitter about this. Must be all the sour grapes in my breakfast!

    p.p.s. Raganwald's conscience here: Suck it up, big boy, put some gears on your bike and do a double upgrade to Elite. Or ride it after the races. But what, Chico should change the race course around to suit your preferences? And other riders should suffer just so you can enjoy west d-nile? Idiot.
    Last edited by raganwald; 07-08-2011 at 09:22 AM.

  37. #37
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty6black View Post
    It would be cool to walk around this course and watch the races....
    That's probably the best part about sticking with SS at 10AM. By 11:30, I'm done and by noon, I'm eating a BBQ chicken sandwich, watching the rest of you suckers race!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by raganwald View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, but please be advised you do NOT speak for this particular 10am rider. In point of fact, I am skipping this race specifically because Chico won't let me ride west d-nile. I enter races to be tested. That's the whole point of racing, to test myself. I do not speak for others, it is plain as the nose on my face that most people in my class do not think it is that important an issue: If they didn't, they'd sit them out.

    Otherwise, I have the problem that Chico is assuming that comfort with technical features directly correlates with speed and gears. Single speeders don't race this, Master Sport don't race this.

    p.s. Obviously, I'm bitter about this. Must be all the sour grapes in my breakfast!

    p.p.s. Raganwald's conscience here: Suck it up, big boy, put some gears on your bike and do a double upgrade to Elite. Or ride it after the races. But what, Chico should change the race course around to suit your preferences? And other riders should suffer just so you can enjoy west d-nile? Idiot.
    You're not looking at the big picture here...Experts and Elites are that for a reason. And while I, like you, may have the ability to ride and clean sections like this as part of the race course, there are also safety issues to take into account. If Chico started sending every class of rider through these sections, there would be some serious first aid considerations to be taken. Not to mention the eventual fall out as a result.

    There are plenty of challenges in this and other event courses that yes, you need to suck it up .
    A bad day on the bike is better than a good day doing anything else...

    http://www.apexracephotography.com

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister View Post
    You're not looking at the big picture here...Experts and Elites are that for a reason. And while I, like you, may have the ability to ride and clean sections like this as part of the race course, there are also safety issues to take into account. If Chico started sending every class of rider through these sections, there would be some serious first aid considerations to be taken. Not to mention the eventual fall out as a result.
    I appreciate that there's a Big Picture involved, I was only pointing out that "Master Sport riders don't want to race west d-nile" is not universal.

    I haven't checked, but I assume that there are numerous pre-existing lengthy threads on mtbr.com debating the Big Picture, with some arguing as you do and others countering that if the races had technical sections, riders would suck it up and learn to ride or run the technical bits as appropriate and that would segue into access and trail management debates, and on and on...

    Not my purpose to debate the Big Picture. Chico is running a business here, and I assume that the picture for them is as simple as choosing the course of action that generates the largest number of entry fees. They are, I assume, giving XC racers what they want.

    (And in the mean time, good luck to everyone, and my sincere hope that there are zero injuries!)

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    632

    no offence meant

    Quote Originally Posted by raganwald View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, but please be advised you do NOT speak for this particular 10am rider. In point of fact, I am skipping this race specifically because Chico won't let me ride west d-nile. I enter races to be tested. That's the whole point of racing, to test myself. I do not speak for others, it is plain as the nose on my face that most people in my class do not think it is that important an issue: If they didn't, they'd sit them out.

    Otherwise, I have the problem that Chico is assuming that comfort with technical features directly correlates with speed and gears. Single speeders don't race this, Master Sport don't race this.

    p.s. Obviously, I'm bitter about this. Must be all the sour grapes in my breakfast!

    p.p.s. Raganwald's conscience here: Suck it up, big boy, put some gears on your bike and do a double upgrade to Elite. Or ride it after the races. But what, Chico should change the race course around to suit your preferences? And other riders should suffer just so you can enjoy west d-nile? Idiot.

    Sorry I pushed a button, and was only speaking in general terms....maybe they could have a SS Ex class next year....problem solved.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty6black View Post
    Sorry I pushed a button, and was only speaking in general terms....maybe they could have a SS Ex class next year....problem solved.
    Aaaah... My fault for being grouchy and not taking the advice in the spirit with which it was obviously intended!

    The simple fact is that I am unwilling to stop fooling around with the challenge of riding SS and technical features to make time for pure aerobic training, so I am unlikely to find myself racing at 1:30 any time soon.

    My choice, my consequences :-)

  42. #42
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    . I'll soothe my ego by riding it Saturday but if you hear cowbells there for the 1:30 start, you'll know where we are!
    You may know this already but will throw it out in case someone doesn't. For pre-riding on Sat the trails are closed in the morning for the trail running races. Pre-riding is from 1 - 6pm only.
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  43. #43
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,108
    Quote Originally Posted by raganwald View Post
    p.p.s. Raganwald's conscience here: Suck it up, big boy, put some gears on your bike and do a double upgrade to Elite. Or ride it after the races. But what, Chico should change the race course around to suit your preferences? And other riders should suffer just so you can enjoy west d-nile? Idiot.
    I just want to let you know, that I, another sport rider, also appreciate the technically challenging parts of mountain bike trails.

    I'm sure Buckwallow was still fun today, but I stayed local.
    I drove for a total of 30 minutes, to spend 200 minutes on the trail.
    Buckwallow would have been closer to 400 minutes of driving, for 85 minutes of riding.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister View Post
    You're not looking at the big picture here...Experts and Elites are that for a reason. And while I, like you, may have the ability to ride and clean sections like this as part of the race course, there are also safety issues to take into account. If Chico started sending every class of rider through these sections, there would be some serious first aid considerations to be taken. Not to mention the eventual fall out as a result.
    I remember the old days when racers were carted away in ambulances from the Horseshoe XC course every race weekend, and I'm told by one of the locals that someone actually died of a heart attack out on the course. It's probably why the course isn't as challenging as it used to be, well, that and the golf course expansion.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    I remember the old days when racers were carted away in ambulances from the Horseshoe XC course every race weekend, and I'm told by one of the locals that someone actually died of a heart attack out on the course.
    I imagine that while abrasions and contusions may abound on a technical XC course, it seems to me that middle--aged athletes are more likely to die of a heart attack climbing a hill than of a crash descending the other side. But the bottom line is that if the folks racing buck today had big smiles on their face, then Chico is doing something very, very right and I appreciate that.

  46. #46
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,100

    you'd be surprised at how fast some middle aged

    athletes are. Just take a look at results... Top riders are just amazingly fast, almost regardless of their age...

    Anyway, the grin that I had on the first lap turned into a survival business like mask by the forth lap - before and after West D-Nile... This section is utter fun to ride, but quickly turns into a possible nightmare at race pace, particularly on the last lap... Many a rider bit the rock there...

    But we are always coming back to the Buck, this year was no exception. Everyone appreciates a hard, technical MTB course, despite clipless, spandex and carbon mythological misconceptions...

    Quote Originally Posted by raganwald View Post
    I imagine that while abrasions and contusions may abound on a technical XC course, it seems to me that middle--aged athletes are more likely to die of a heart attack climbing a hill than of a crash descending the other side. But the bottom line is that if the folks racing buck today had big smiles on their face, then Chico is doing something very, very right and I appreciate that.

  47. #47
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,100
    Hey Monsters and all

    I heard your bells and cheers, but couldn't respond either focusing the crap out of myself on D-Nile or just too wasted to construct a sentence with more than one word (which would probably be the f-word)...

    However, in the weirdest of ways, Buck was fun as it always has been...

    Thanks for all the cheering and support...

  48. #48
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    It was a perfect weekend all around! We had a great coupla hours of pre-riding Saturday afternoon, had a delicious dinner on the patio at North in Gravenhurst (as noted by BCD), slept deeply at Camp Hillbilly, had a fantastic breakfast at Sunset Grill on the wharf and then there was some racing too...

    I rode clean and had a great race chasing Le Hair around for three laps. I called a truce once we started getting sandwiched between lapped riders ahead and faster riders from the back near the end. No point in taking each other out for 12th!

    Cheering the Sport/Ex riders in Loam Rider was awesome as usual and then for the 1:30 crowd we moved our cowbells and ourselves along D-Nile to see all the fireworks. Things started to really fall apart in there by lap three. I love that trail but I'm not sure I'd really want to race it. Even T-Mas was sporting gears to deal with it.

    Traffic coming back home was great and we capped the night off by watching the Tour. Perfect!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    93
    Many people racing 29er's at buck this weekend?

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CptSydor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,763
    I think the about the same proportion as the other OCUP's. Don't think too many people out there switch wheel sizes based on venue very much.

    As for me, my only question this morning:

    Did anyone see that angry mob that beat me with baseball bats yesterday? Crap, I'm just knackered and sore today.

  51. #51
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by mxzx121 View Post
    Many people racing 29er's at buck this weekend?
    There were a fair amount. A lot of people also brought bigger bikes than they might normally race. Elite seemed to be a mish-mash of everything from 26er HTs to 29er FSs.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,033
    Had an amazing time at Bcukwallow. Loved the course, even though it was a bit flat (which was expected, and that was mostly due to my own lack of preparation in sticking with my standard SS gearing that made it feel so damn spinny). Full body workout for sure when you are in the singletrack, trying to do it all at race pace. I loved the technical sections. I hope next year, we too, can ride West D'nile.

    I had the moment of shame, being passed by the Surly Pugsly on my second lap. That was enough motivation for me to boot it for the last 2 laps and get back ahead of him as I knew I wouldn't live that down among our circle of friends. There was a good train of us blasting through the singletrack for the last 3km within VERY close proximity to one another. Any mess ups or unexpected TV cars would have been disastrous. I finally passed the Pugsly at the end of my 3rd lap. Ultimately, when I found out that it was actually Brad Hunter riding the beast, I instantly felt a lot better about the whole thing.

    I also sprinted the guy running to the line with his broken bike from a category that started behind us. It literally self destructed about 50m from the line. For anyone watching that didn't know I was on an SS, probably thought he lost a position to me!

    Melissa joined me for the race and had a blast watching. It was a lot more interesting for her and easy to find some cool sections of the course, versus what she has seen at previous races. Great spectator venue for sure. We ended up taking off early to beat the traffic, and also, grabbed brunch on the docks at Sunset Grill.

    Finished the day off with a swim and a hot tub.

    A good day indeed.
    Last edited by nspace; 07-11-2011 at 08:20 AM.

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    Those guys with the bats found you too?? They beat me down pretty hard, man am I ever black and blue today. But all in all it was a great race, great day, and great venue

    Girlfriend got some shots and posted them too
    Find her at L.A. Photography on facebook

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,033
    I think the baseball bat gang found me in my sleep, because this morning it sure felt like that.

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CptSydor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,763
    I take my hat off to you rigid riders. I did one rigid, ss, race pace lap during pre-ride a couple years ago and quickly decided I wasn't putting myself through that, ever.

    I was on a nice plush 4x4 and got beaten silly.

    Moment of the day, coming through the last bit of singletrack, last lap, a couple bends from the feed zone, a tree jumped out and hit me good. Just bought new shoes and installed new cleats (I ride Time and new cleats, without any adjustment on the pedals leaves them pretty sticky for the first few rides before you wear the brass down a little). Between the tree jumping out so quick and being the end of the race, I was on the ground before I knew it, still attached to my bike wondering what happened. Took me a while to unclip, but I got up and pedaled on. First thought was I got lucky, so close to the finish, just past the last rock up with lots of spectators, but no one saw me. Then snap, picture taken, glasses half off, full of dirt and superfly Craig asking 'were you taking a little nap back there'.

    Also a little bummed I missed the podium. I had a couple guys closing in slowly during the last half of the last lap. I wasn't really pushing it, riding safe, thinking I had 3rd place locked up. The two guys behind me definitely didn't start in my wave. Last double track, I actually slowed up a little to let them buy, figured they were battling it out in another category and I didn't want block them. Turns out, one of them was in my category but had rolled up just after (or at some point) after the gun went off and was playing catch up. Whether I could have held him off, who knows, but it would have been fun to give it a shot. At worst that tree would have hit me harder.

  56. #56
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSydor View Post
    I take my hat off to you rigid riders. I did one rigid, ss, race pace lap during pre-ride a couple years ago and quickly decided I wasn't putting myself through that, ever.
    On my pre-ride on Saturday, I stopped to add air to my tires at least twice until I had the pressure where I wanted it and then Sunday morning, I took out the floor pump and gave them three good pumps apiece. I figured I'd need a little "good luck" air for race pace. It was just right!
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    There were a fair amount. A lot of people also brought bigger bikes than they might normally race. Elite seemed to be a mish-mash of everything from 26er HTs to 29er FSs.
    I thought I had an advantage on my 29er for this course, it seemed that I could go over bigger rocks/roots than on my 26er. Even if I did not have "the Line" I got away with line "B" without a problem. My 29er did double duty at Buckwallow, it raced at 10am (for me) than for my daughter at 1:30pm.

  58. #58
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    I thought I had an advantage on my 29er for this course, it seemed that I could go over bigger rocks/roots than on my 26er. Even if I did not have "the Line" I got away with line "B" without a problem. My 29er did double duty at Buckwallow, it raced at 10am (for me) than for my daughter at 1:30pm.
    Was she the CoachChris rider I saw on a 29er?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrastories's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    On my pre-ride on Saturday, I stopped to add air to my tires at least twice until I had the pressure where I wanted it and then Sunday morning, I took out the floor pump and gave them three good pumps apiece. I figured I'd need a little "good luck" air for race pace. It was just right!
    I saw so many people out there that flatted, I am glad that I went to tubeless also that I know the trails at buckwallow pretty well. Had an awesome race, best finish all year and there was only 3 guys in the groups behind me that passed me on the 4th lap, I was able to say with them for quite a while I was happy with that.

    Riding though west D'nile was interesting, I am use to one line though there but with people and bikes all over the place I was forced to find a few new lines which worked out well. So much fun racing there this year.
    Rocky Element
    My Attempt at a Blog

  60. #60
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,100
    yes

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,033
    On my way home, I saw a dude (presumably an OCUP racer) on a Superfly riding on the side of Hwy 11. I didn't see any disable vehicles or anything like that, and needless to say, I concluded that it didn't seem like the smartest thing to do. Anyone know the story on that or witness this as well?

  62. #62
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by nspace View Post
    I think the baseball bat gang found me in my sleep, because this morning it sure felt like that.
    There were cars loaded with race-plated bikes parked at Muskoka Beach in Gravenhurst
    Sunday afternoon when I rode by. No doubt lollygaggin' in the lake, cooling off and soaking soar muscles
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Near north's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    459
    Hey I heard the trail run didn't go so well only 30 runners?
    Shut down the park for 30 runners on the pre-ride Saturday ?
    Also heard some o-cup riders were sneaking in off the highway for pre-rides... hard to believe....

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,590

    Race Photos are up...

    Ted was hard at work for us again this weekend...They are being indexed by plate number, but some great Canadian Shield shots here...Enjoy...

    http://racedayrush.zoomphoto.ca/event/15147/
    A bad day on the bike is better than a good day doing anything else...

    http://www.apexracephotography.com

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation: serious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,269
    Near North: Also heard some o-cup riders were sneaking in off the highway for pre-rides... hard to believe....

    Harder to believe they would have a trail run on Saturday before a race. I was not able to race this weekend, but I was surprised to see this nevertheless.
    My rides:
    Lynskey Ti Pro29 SS
    RM Suzi Q 90 RSL
    KHS Team 29
    S-Works Roubaix
    KHS CX 550 cyclocross

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by serious View Post
    Near North: Also heard some o-cup riders were sneaking in off the highway for pre-rides... hard to believe....

    Harder to believe they would have a trail run on Saturday before a race. I was not able to race this weekend, but I was surprised to see this nevertheless.
    Pre-riding was available the entire week, and weekend prior, with the race course only shut down to pre-riders until 1pm (in actual fact from 8am - 11:30am). We are going to work to have the trail runs inconvenience pre-riding the least amount possible.

    With the Ontario Cup plagued with bad weather in 2010 and 2009, and low attendance due to this primarily, we need to find another market to offset our costs and get the business working. The trail run wasn't huge, but it is giving us some exposure to a new market, and we feel it could give both series a boost with the cross pollination of mountain bikers and trail runners. We are doing this at venues where we have lots of advanced pre-riding.

    We apologize for the 3.5 hour pre-riding delay Saturday am, but we feel this is a small inconvenience for something that will help give the series longevity. Overall comments from mtbrs was very positive about the running , and the trail runners had a great time.

  67. #67
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoracing View Post
    Overall comments from mtbrs was very positive about the running , and the trail runners had a great time.
    I noticed that you're calling the running series O-Cups too. Is there an OCA equivalent for trail running?
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    I noticed that you're calling the running series O-Cups too. Is there an OCA equivalent for trail running?
    Athletic Ontario, but no there isn't an OCA equivalent for trail running. The name just tied into our mountain bike series, it isn't the "official" series as there doesn't seem to be one.

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    61
    I'm an OCup newbie (10am start) & had an awesome time racing at Buckwallow for the first time. Definitely having lots of fun out there!

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: raganwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by chicoracing View Post
    Pre-riding was available the entire week, and weekend prior, with the race course only shut down to pre-riders until 1pm (in actual fact from 8am - 11:30am). We are going to work to have the trail runs inconvenience pre-riding the least amount possible.

    With the Ontario Cup plagued with bad weather in 2010 and 2009, and low attendance due to this primarily, we need to find another market to offset our costs and get the business working. The trail run wasn't huge, but it is giving us some exposure to a new market, and we feel it could give both series a boost with the cross pollination of mountain bikers and trail runners. We are doing this at venues where we have lots of advanced pre-riding.

    We apologize for the 3.5 hour pre-riding delay Saturday am, but we feel this is a small inconvenience for something that will help give the series longevity. Overall comments from mtbrs was very positive about the running , and the trail runners had a great time.
    I'm just one voice, but this sounds like a Good Thing(tm). Trail runners and MTBers ought to be natural allies facing similar challenges with respect to access and conservation. If you can figure out how to do an event where everybody ends up at the same BBQ, I'll bet you'll get some crossover.

    Good luck!

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    11
    This weekend was awesome fun. Especially as I returned to the dark side racing my SS. Though I had the wrong gearing and was totally spun out on everything I still had fun. Maybe if I had actually gotten my act together (though there is this little thing that is taking up all my time these days). No matter I always love Buckwallow.

    As for the trail run I suggest a category for those who do both days - might lure more people over to either side.

    And getting shown up by a Pugsly (well specifically the guy riding it) is nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to me every time I ride.

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jrastories's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    There were cars loaded with race-plated bikes parked at Muskoka Beach in Gravenhurst
    Sunday afternoon when I rode by. No doubt lollygaggin' in the lake, cooling off and soaking soar muscles
    I don't know the names of the beaches but we did head to the river and had some fun in the water cleaning up, and cooling off before the drive home, it's always a good day riding up at buck and finishing it off with a swim!
    Rocky Element
    My Attempt at a Blog

  73. #73
    Is it winter yet?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    254
    Started my race with a boneheaded attempted pass just before a rocky climb (resulting in us both getting out of the saddle), then karma took over and made sure I had someone dismount directly in front of me every time I approached anything made of rock for most of the second lap. Lap 3 was more like it, but I missed the podium in the Try category.

    Thanks to Chico Racing for running this series, and Mike for the funnest set of trails in the province.

  74. #74
    I Strava Hamburgers
    Reputation: 14Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    727
    I'm just one voice, but this sounds like a Good Thing(tm). Trail runners and MTBers ought to be natural allies facing similar challenges with respect to access and conservation. If you can figure out how to do an event where everybody ends up at the same BBQ, I'll bet you'll get some crossover..
    I'm actually already interested in next year's 6H relay events. I'd love to see some cross over events like X-Duathlons put on by Chico as well.

    Mixing the groups together for BBQ action is probably just full of win.

    So, you can add my voice to that.

  75. #75
    Over the bars...
    Reputation: egggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    483
    Had ano awesome time pre-riding Saturdaybut could not make it to the actual event. Thanks BlackCanoeDog for pointing me towards D-Nile that was good times. Im sure i scared you as i dropped my bike in the sand just before going in ;-) danged nerves. I think I am going to sneak in for a Thursday race series race tomorow. Do you know where I can find more details?

    Yeah, I was amazed when Brad said he was going to race that rig. I pedalled it for a few seconds and wow such ano interesting feeling. Would have been wild to ride it on the course.

    I took my cottage bike in and had fun on the old Nishiki 26 SS. Will be riding same toy tomorow.

  76. #76
    Over the bars...
    Reputation: egggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    483
    Oh, I am also thinking of next years 6 hour. Especially if it is a weekend thing. 8 hours on bike then 6 on foot the next day would be amazing!

  77. #77
    Evil Jr.
    Reputation: garage monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    Quote Originally Posted by egggman View Post
    Yeah, I was amazed when Brad said he was going to race that rig. I pedalled it for a few seconds and wow such ano interesting feeling. Would have been wild to ride it on the course.
    After the race, he said it was a bit of a handful with the lazy handling and acceleration but otherwise, for a rigid SS, it was probably the right tool for the job.
    Please enjoy seeing this terrible collection of me - something wonderful is about to happy.

  78. #78
    I Strava Hamburgers
    Reputation: 14Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    727
    Oh, I am also thinking of next years 6 hour. Especially if it is a weekend thing. 8 hours on bike then 6 on foot the next day would be amazing!
    A 2 day series!? Its like a 24 hour only with running.

    Hells yes I would.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by garage monster View Post
    After the race, he said it was a bit of a handful with the lazy handling and acceleration but otherwise, for a rigid SS, it was probably the right tool for the job.
    Having ridden in close proximity to Brad for the last 2 laps, while it was slug on the climbs, and spinny on the flats, he seemed to muscle it through the singletrack quite well. I would have never expected to see such elegant lines on that thing. If I can use such an adjective to describe racing mountain bikes, at Buckwallow, of all places. Where I seemed to notice a big difference was descending. That thing was a bloody tank. After passing West D'Nyle, when we made the left to go down that rocky double track descent, geez, Brad was just plowing down that thing with ease (or so it seemed!).

  80. #80
    That's not a W
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by nspace View Post
    Having ridden in close proximity to Brad for the last 2 laps, while it was slug on the climbs, and spinny on the flats, he seemed to muscle it through the singletrack quite well. I would have never expected to see such elegant lines on that thing. If I can use such an adjective to describe racing mountain bikes, at Buckwallow, of all places.
    I pre-rode with Brad and yes, I think the word elegant works in this case. Just a darn good rider no matter what he's riding. I used a lot of Brad lines in the race that I wouldn't have chosen otherwise.

  81. #81
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by egggman View Post
    where I can find more details?
    re Mudslinger Series...just show up at Buck Thur night ~6:30 pm, earlier if you want to warmup/preride the course. The course is different every week and a map is posted on the Race board. Fee is $10 ( or used to be, I haven't done these for 3 yrs now) if you have your licence/insurance already.
    Actual race starts at 7 pm and there are draw prizes...usually before the race.
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...127?source=pwa

    RSD Bikes "The Mayor"
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

Similar Threads

  1. Buckwallow [o]
    By BlackCanoeDog in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:19 AM
  2. Buckwallow [o]
    By BlackCanoeDog in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 02:29 PM
  3. O-Cup #6 - Buckwallow
    By sperky in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. So how wet is Buckwallow now?
    By PlanB in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:31 AM
  5. Buckwallow
    By Stosh (Canada) in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 06:22 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.