New Bike !- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New Bike !

  1. #1
    RvB
    RvB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21

    ... and if we just ... New Bike !



    Now I have no more excuses.... I gotta get into shape.....

    Rob.

  2. #2

    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    50
    Sweet! Contrats and have fun!

  3. #3
    bi-winning
    Reputation: rkj__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,108
    looks like a pretty solid piece of motivation to me.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Swerny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,007
    Congrats!
    She's a beauty, where did you get it?
    Build specs?
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2019 Scott Foil 10 Disc
    2019 Norco Search XR Steel
    2017 Trek Farley 9.6

  5. #5
    Economy Stimulator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    351

    ...

    Congrats RVB! Looks like a nice little toy! Enjoy it!

    T.

    (For future reference pictures should be drive side out...no one wants to see just rotors! )

  6. #6
    Space for rent...
    Reputation: SSteve F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by teebor76xc
    Congrats RVB! Looks like a nice little toy! Enjoy it!

    T.

    (For future reference pictures should be drive side out...no one wants to see just rotors! )
    ...and lots of mud!
    It's only pain......

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndrewTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,949
    Quote Originally Posted by SSteve F
    ...and lots of mud!
    ..... and no mosquito's!


    Lookin' good, RvB! Now - get to it!!!!!
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

    ... and cookies. :D

  8. #8
    RvB
    RvB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by MS MSP
    Congrats!
    She's a beauty, where did you get it?
    Build specs?
    Thanks guys, I got it at FreeWheelCycle here in Dundas.
    It's an '06 SantaCruz Heckler,grey anodized frame (large), RockShox Tora 302 U-Turn fork, Fox Floatr shock, Shimano XT Rear Derailer and Shimano disk brakes.
    Basically the budget buildup of a Heckler....

    Rob.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    682
    sweet ride dude! I sold you the shoes...

    when you're confident on that bike come out with us on Wednesdays and Sundays! We ususally hit Waterdown or Hilton Falls

    also feel free to visit the Freewheel web board (you can access it through the website) to see scheduled ride times etc.

    later,
    phil

  10. #10
    Economy Stimulator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    351
    Vince now own's you! get used to it!

  11. #11
    RvB
    RvB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by philshep
    sweet ride dude! I sold you the shoes...

    when you're confident on that bike come out with us on Wednesdays and Sundays! We ususally hit Waterdown or Hilton Falls

    also feel free to visit the Freewheel web board (you can access it through the website) to see scheduled ride times etc.

    later,
    phil
    Thanks Phil, I'm gonna have to ride quite a bit more to be able to come out with you guys... but one day I will :-)

    Rob.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.