Mother Nature???- Mtbr.com
    They say I have a problem

Mother Nature???

What the heII is this crap that the weather network is forecasting...A possible 15-25cm of snow for the Hamilton area?? I thought it was spring...Here I was all set for nice long ride this Sunday, not sure if that will happen now...Not to mention I pulled the snows off the car already, guess I'll be testing out the new all-seasons on my drive up to Fergus to get my kids...You know, sometimes I really hate spring....Come on summer!!!

Rich
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"

Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rbart4506
    What the heII is this crap that the weather network is forecasting...A possible 15-25cm of snow for the Hamilton area?? I thought it was spring...Here I was all set for nice long ride this Sunday, not sure if that will happen now...Not to mention I pulled the snows off the car already, guess I'll be testing out the new all-seasons on my drive up to Fergus to get my kids...You know, sometimes I really hate spring....Come on summer!!!

Rich
    I'll be heading up to Mansfield for my last ski patrol shift this weekend. Theirs still a TON of snow left up there. It'll be awhile before the trails open.

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by rbart4506

Rich
    Maybe it's just an april fools joke. 25cm of snow is not going to happen. if it does, call me a fool.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Thats pretty crazy. Environment Canada is forcasting up to 10cm or so, which seems more likely. It will probably be messy slush stuff, but either way its gonna make all the dry areas wet again.

Live 4 2day

I know, it....

...blows. I have put in some serious road base miles and now frickin' snow. Not nice, not nice at all.

JG

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Maybe it's just an april fools joke. 25cm of snow is not going to happen. if it does, call me a fool.
    I guess the joke was on me. Sothern Ontario is getting hammered.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

rad to the power of sick
    On the bright side, 9 degrees for monday and 13 degrees for tuesday.

The snow will all be gone by then!
    Some great sets for the trainer:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/djfeelgood/

I already rode that
    18 on wednesday! Too bad its supposed to rain as well but at least its getting warmer!

Apr 2005
    I've got to add to all this *****ing. I'm tired of taking my bike for a walk through the trails in Waterdown. I know its warming up but this is just going to make everything that much wetter....come on summer!!!