Mississauga trails alongside Hwy 403?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2015

Mississauga trails alongside Hwy 403?

Hi all. On my way home from work, I thought I saw a couple of trails running alongside hwy 403, however I haven't seen anyone on them nor am I aware of how to get onto them (if there are in fact trails here). Does anyone have any info (north or south side of hwy). Thanks!

mtbr member
    The trails along the 403 are probably the ones off the Culham Trail. That would be just east of Mississauga Road when on the 403. If these are the ones you are referring to, then check out the thread below. This will lead you to the general areas where there are trails. Lots of little off shoots. PM me if you want a tour. This should give you enough to begin exploring though.

http://forums.mtbr.com/eastern-canad...il-898111.html
    Burnt Norton

Loving Life
    I was in there the other day cleaning up (I work for the city as a student). It's called a bike park but is essentially a couple straight single track with a few wooden bridge overs. It isn't "trails" that you would be thinking about.

As for the Culham trail that's mostly pea gravel and there isn't really any singletrack on it.

Thank the Mayor that everyone loves for building up any green space left in Mississauga, as long as property taxes stay down right?

mtbr member
    There's a bunch of single track in there on both sides of the river off the main trail. The single track is marked in black on the maps. A few dedicated people keep them clear. The wooden bridge area is the Challenge Park. There is a small loop east of that on the Hydro line with some dirt jumps and skinny lines. The whole system runs from Dundas to Barbertown in Streetsville. It continues at Memorial Park and runs to Brittania. It is about a 26 km loop if you hit everything.
    Burnt Norton