Looking for riders for 24 Hours of Hot August Nights- Mtbr.com
    Moderator Moderator

Looking for riders for 24 Hours of Hot August Nights

Hey guys. I'm considering doing the Hot August Nights race this year but need a few more people to make up a team. A co-worker of mine has signed up for the 5 person team. So far the only riders are him, his buddy, and me, so were looking for 2 more people who are interested in racing. If you wanna do the race and need a team please let me know.

FYI: I'm not in the race to win or place well, just to have fun and chill out.

Let me know!

http://www.chicoracing.com/html/modu...rtid=10&page=1

mtbr member
    Eric : I'm already on a team for this years event BUT if it falls through (like last year ) I call you .
    ...Craig

mtbr member
    I somehow got persuaded to do my FIRST 24 hour as a two man! Me and my step-bro against two of my very competitive buddies. hahaha... Foreboding thoughts of this race have dominated my dreams all winter!

-Dave

OCD
    Quote Originally Posted by doozerdave
    I somehow got persuaded to do my FIRST 24 hour as a two man! Me and my step-bro against two of my very competitive buddies. hahaha... Foreboding thoughts of this race have dominated my dreams all winter!

-Dave
    Two of your very competitive buddies? Come on, we're not even going to compete! LOL Just kidding dude. :-P

I'll keep my ears open for riders that are looking, it looks like the "find a rider" forums are open again on the chico racing site, only two posts in there right now but hopefully it will grow!

Here is a link to the forum:
    http://www.chicoracing.com/html/inde...=viewforum&f=3

Cheers,

-Jeff

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Which weekend is it? I'd love to do it if I'm free

I've got a few weddings in August that I need to be at, but if I can go then I'm a definite maybe if you are still looking for riders

Cheers

Jay

Members who have read this thread: 0