Kearney Fat Bike Challenge- Mtbr.com
    Sweet Monkey Tuesday!

Kearney Fat Bike Challenge

We're still waiting for final confirmation on timing and some minor details, but this Saturday, February 11 at 3pm the Kearney Sled Dog Races will be hosting their first Fat Bike Challenge. Welcoming both racers and casual riders alike, we have 2 laps of a groomed 4 mile course that winds through the woods and along the main street of Kearney to show what fat tire bikes are capable of. If you have a bike, we hope to see you out on the trails, or if you're in the area swing by and cheer on the favourites.

This is the first time bikes are being welcomed onto the sled dog trails and should this event show sufficient interest this year we hope to grow it in following years to include multiple distances including the 120 mile race overnighting in Algonquin.

mtbr member
    If only i would have known about this a few weeks ago...
    I already have plans. It would also help if the race course distance was longer than 8miles to justify the drive up from Paris.
    You can let the organizers know that i will be in for the 120 mile overnight course for next year.
    For sure!
    FAT since 09.
    Fatties are year round bikes!

Sweet Monkey Tuesday!
    To anyone who might be planning on attending, I just now received notice that our start time is in fact 2pm, sorry for the confusion

Members who have read this thread: 0